It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
So 3 letter agencies (FBI for 1) had yet another opportunity to prove their legitimacy and dropped the ball again?
Right now I think intentionally hitting a foul ball is more appropriate. There is a chance they could get their act together and hit it out of the park. The FBI has become politicized and that doesnt help the FBI in the least.

And u1 is a separate deal altogether then?

There are 3 separate uranium "issues / scandals".
* - Uranium1
* - A new scandal linking Clinton and Obama into another uranium scheme
* - Mueller and his trip to Russia with the 10 grams of the radioactive stuff that was seized in a sting operation involving US authorities. The uranium was identified as coming from Russia and Mueller providing that sample was so the Russians could confirm the claims.

That leads me to recycle my above query if I am understanding correctly.

This is how I am understanding the overall situation.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ma’am, you make me 😂

Trump is NOT going to be impeached. Your hope is cute though, if a little misguided. If that hope keeps you from devolving into coloring books and safe spaces, then by all means embrace the hope. Just be prepared to be wrong and remove all hand guns from your house by the end of the 2020 election.
edit on 11-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Trump is going to be impeached. Mark my words pixelpusher. We will revisit this post when this is over.

edit on 12112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
PS

Either that or he is going to resign in shame. Well he feels no shame. He will resign screaming that it's a rigged system and blame Hillary.
edit on 12112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

THAT was a lie.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Get your Grandkids to show you how to reply to multiple posts in one post.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Hillary has nothing to do with it. Donald J. Trump is a criminal. Everyone who has been paying attention has known this for the past forty years. It is not a question of whether he will be impeached, it is which crimes will serve as the basis. Mueller is going for treason... even if that doesn't pan out there is racketeering, tax evasion, money laundering, obstruction of justice, libel....

Donald J. Trump won the election. Please stop blaming Trump's failures on Hillary Clinton.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Wow Tree Fiddy trolls out in force !! Rent must be due.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Get your coloring books and safe space ready. Impeachment is not happening, nor other charges.
edit on 12-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Get your coloring books and safe space ready. Impeachment is not happening, nor other charges.

Don't forget the jammies, cocoa and stuffed animals.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Fusion GPS Tried And Failed To Link Trump To Jeffrey Epstein

Mr. Silverstein, who wrote the Vice.Com story, was asked by The Washington Times if Fusion pushed the Epstein-Trump story.

Since you asked, yes, they helped me with that, Mr. Silverstein said. But as you can see, I could not make a strong case for Trump being super close to Epstein, so they could hardly have been thrilled with that story. [In my humble opinion], that was the best story written about Trumps ties to Epstein, but I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clintons.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So it's been quite awhile since Trump was to make the address and 4chan highlighted "storm clouds on the horizon."

I take it that everyone's discredited 4chan source by now?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
Yes.

Well, for now, anyhow.

Stay tuned. Same bat time...

edit on 12/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

With all the dirty deeds of all the crooks in the white-house and media being laid to bare.. all of trumps accusations and statements all, 1 by 1 have come true. He's shown time and time again that he knows what he is doing when it comes to these bs allegations, media nonsense and all out bullcrappery

Which accusations and statements have come true? Care to link some or all of them?

Gosh I love seeing all these Anti-Trump Media Azzholes being exposed as the fools they are. Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert are included in that basket of trash.

The next phase of the investigation(s) will have these Anti-America clowns squarely in the crosshairs.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trump is going to be impeached. Mark my words pixelpusher. We will revisit this post when this is over.

Give me a reason you think Trump will be impeached? I want a LEGITIMATE reason. Not some made up fantasy from your liberal poisoned mind.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Hillary has nothing to do with it. Donald J. Trump is a criminal. Everyone who has been paying attention has known this for the past forty years. It is not a question of whether he will be impeached, it is which crimes will serve as the basis. Mueller is going for treason... even if that doesn't pan out there is racketeering, tax evasion, money laundering, obstruction of justice, libel....

Donald J. Trump won the election. Please stop blaming Trump's failures on Hillary Clinton.

Funny . . Hillary has nothing to do with it. Yeah, ok, guy. Keep thinking that. Hillary has everything to do with it whether YOU like it or not.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

After watching them meltdown the first time, the second time should be even more epic. The Dems have zero presidential candidates that can beat Trump, none. They'll continue trotting out dope after dope, it's rather hilarious.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

After watching them meltdown the first time, the second time should be even more epic. The Dems have zero presidential candidates that can beat Trump, none. They'll continue trotting out dope after dope, it's rather hilarious.

They're screwed for the mid-terms too. Americans are receiving the Tax-Cuts, Pay-Raises, and Bonuses, that every last DIMocrat voted against. Dims share of nationwide offices plummeted..from 86% in 2008 down to 62% in 2017. There is no bottom when you're against working families prospering.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And if even a minuscule part of the "Q" predictions happens, the Dems will collapse in the midterms.

You have nut jobs like Pelosi standing for 8 hours in Congress to defend illegal immigrants. It almost too easy to win against whack jobs that the Dims set up.

edit on 18-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
And all the Trumpfans going "PLEASE BE THIS WAY, PLEASE!"

Wishful thinking, anyone? Sure sounds like that..

Not so much "Trump fans" as it is Americans who are sick and tired of these deep state swamp actors of old who are great deceivers, bold and dirty liars. Corrupt bottom dwellers who deserve death heaped upon them in great quantity. It includes the MSM owners and players who do any kind of dirty deed by carrying the lies for their evil masters. Bearers of false witness destroying any who get in their way. These people are the cancer in America that has spread far and wide.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join