It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Are there storm clouds on the horizon?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

I will be making a major statement from the @WhiteHouse upon my return to D.C. Time and date to be set.

This should be interesting...

For those in the dark read these threads -
* - www.abovetopsecret.com...

* - Cliff note version (also link at bottom)
A theory was put forth that has Trump, Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller and people from within MI / IC have created an elaborate sting operation to help drain the swamp. This publicly targeted Trump (to add misdirection) while privately they were looking into Obama / Clinton / etc crimes. The only way to do this without tipping anyone off was to make it look like Trump was the target. Trump interviewed Mueller 1 day before he was appointed special counsel. The media claimed he was being interviewed for the FBI director position. What they failed to note is Mueller already served 10 years and an additional 2 more with congressional approval.

Mueller is not eligible to be the FBI Director. The theory holds Trump was reviewing the game plan with Mueller.

This theory goes hand in hand with all the sealed indictments popping up in several federal districts - now totaling more than 800.

The "trigger", so to speak, was for Trump to make an address where he uses a phrase that sets things into motion and it was supposed to occur on his return from the Asia trip.

If I remember right the phrase is "The storm is upon us".

The announcement might not be related or relevant but it is interesting given the claims made.

*Disclaimer*
As with any theory it could always be completely wrong. I would not get your hopes up until we see people being taken into custody and indictments being unsealed.

* - How Mueller & President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History
edit on 14-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

edit on 14-11-2017 by gortex because: Question answered

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I just mentioned LdR's rant in the other thread about the sealed indictments. I see them getting nervous now.

Lynn de Rothschild twitter rant

To which Q apparently responded:

"Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing. Q

D7g-%19FZBx_decline"

I mean, it's pretty funky.
edit on 14-11-2017 by Jonjonj because: Add

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well, I guess time will tell!

Looking forward to this announcement.

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Good, burn this bitch or set it right. Either one works for me ATM.

If true, Trump or the brain behind him is genius.

F em up Trump.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
And all the Trumpfans going "PLEASE BE THIS WAY, PLEASE!"

Wishful thinking, anyone? Sure sounds like that..

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

That's just amazing.

If any of this stuff turns out to be the real deal, it will be one of the biggest moments of our lifetimes.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Jonjonj

That's just amazing.

If any of this stuff turns out to be the real deal, it will be one of the biggest moments of our lifetimes.

It's quite the ride at the moment, for sure.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Dollars to donuts it has something significant to do with NK, not this mythical "sting op".

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Actually, more instructive is not the possibility that any of it might be true, but rather underlying it all you have a sizable portion of the US population nearly ready with pitchforks in hand at the gates.

France has learned this lesson the hard way several times before. I hope the US does not ever have to go there.

So ask yourself, should one spend time trying to understand what is happening and why, or would you rather wait for an equivalent 'let them eat cake' moment?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

That would make sense given where he is returning from , it would also make it more concerning in my view.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I'm going to disagree on this one. I really do believe that part of the reason Trump fired Comey was because Comey wouldn't announce to the country that he wasn't being investigated for Russian collusion. To allow the entire country to believe that Trump has been investigated this long for collusion, if he really hasn't been, doesn't make sense to me.

Personally, I don't think all of the indictments that we've seen popping up everywhere have to do with Mueller's investigation of Russian collusion. I think we'll see a handful of people probably being indicted for their lobbying misdeeds, but that's it.

I think all of the sealed indictments popping up everywhere have to do with the DOJ's recent crackdown on sex trafficking. It looks like there have been quite a few recent arrests already if you Google, "sex trafficking indictments". There may be a big chance that some of these sex traffickers involve members of our government.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I'm going to disagree on this one. I really do believe that part of the reason Trump fired Comey was because Comey wouldn't announce to the country that he wasn't being investigated for Russian collusion. To allow the entire country to believe that Trump has been investigated this long for collusion, if he really hasn't been, doesn't make sense to me.

Personally, I don't think all of the indictments that we've seen popping up everywhere have to do with Mueller's investigation of Russian collusion. I think we'll see a handful of people probably being indicted for their lobbying misdeeds, but that's it.

I think all of the sealed indictments popping up everywhere have to do with the DOJ's recent crackdown on sex trafficking. It looks like there have been quite a few recent arrests already if you Google, "sex trafficking indictments". There may be a big chance that some of these sex traffickers involve members of our government.

Sex trafficking has been linked to the DC ilk previously.

Remember Monica Petersen?

theinternationalreporter.org... s-investigating-clinton/

Either way, it's been pretty crazy if you follow. Mentioned happenings in Saudi Arabia before the Princes were round up and arrested. Not saying it's 100% but it's been an interesting ride for sure.

edit on 14-11-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The corruption was so bad that it could not be brought to light with previous administration. The accusations against those admin members are serious and given their positions trying to clean house would have been stopped immediately. Misdirection is used in investigations and sometimes the way to get the people you are after is to let them think your on their side / have no interest in their crimes.

We see that with Manafort and Gates while we dont see it with the Podestas (even though they committed the exact same crimes).

Given what we have seen of TRump I could see him cooperating and taking the heat if it means cleaning house and returning the government back to the people.

There is always the possibility the 4chan Q stuff is nothing but dinner theater and Trumps announcement today will be how bigly the US won in Asia.

Of course it can go either way. Its why I put a disclaimer in the OP about people not getting their hopes up. However there are a LOT of coincidences between the theory and whats been going on in the last month.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I think we're going to eventually see the Podestas indicted for both they're foreign lobbying efforts AND sex trafficking.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I think we're going to eventually see the Podestas indicted for both they're foreign lobbying efforts AND sex trafficking.

and other more powerful people... assuming the Podestas dont decide to kill themselves with several shots to the back of their heads.

A professor linked to popodapolous charges has disappeared...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

According to ABC and Politico, Trump is putting out teasers for a big announcement on North Korea and trade deals following his visit to Asia.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

According to ABC and Politico, Trump is putting out teasers for a big announcement on North Korea and trade deals following his visit to Asia.

The theory said Trump would use the phrase above in an innocuous manner during an address. It was not going to be Trump laying out the entire game plan *(If the plan is real).

Think Starwars and Order 66.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I just mentioned LdR's rant in the other thread about the sealed indictments. I see them getting nervous now.

Lynn de Rothschild twitter rant

To which Q apparently responded:

"Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing. Q

D7g-%19FZBx_decline"

I mean, it's pretty funky.

The "FAMILIES" got too high and mighty and forgot to keep an ear to the ground.

They are probably finished long term. I don't think any of them will last in the digital age. What replaces them could be and probably will be worse. I believe in the prophesy of Revelation that the beast will first make friends with Israel, but then will attack it. Of course the beast will not be Jewish. The Jews and Christians will be the first thing it attacks.

Without the Rothschilds and the U.S (banking with the Rothschilds infrastructure) Israel are doomed. It is in nobody's interests other than militarily the U.S having a foothold in the Middle Eastern Corridor. If they ever find a much cheaper aircraft carrier in the region, well who knows? It is all cut throat.

I tried to warn them I(and you guys, too)for many years, but they said I was insane. NOW look what is happening!

The Rothschilds and others created a nasty system that was based on usury. Their OWN religion bans that practice. I think they will all fall on their own sword that they got Thatcher and Reagan to pull out of the stone; ruthless global usury capitalism (global exploitation). It has come back to haunt them. Their Frankenstein monster has grown even richer than they with an even greater network;

"I ought to be thy Adam; but I am rather the fallen angel."
("Frankenstein" by M.S)

Like all changing of the guards it will be Honeymoon first then the bitter reality will bite that what replaces the Old Money will be far more cruel and make these guys look like cuddly rabbits eventually, BELIEVE ME! The "New Order" will end up in a really bad way. History has taught me that the Jewish connection has a general positive effect on making civilizations less barbaric and perhaps a little more liberal and compassionate. However, it has become too exploiting and impoverished for 99.9 % of the world who are not getting the "breaks". They took too much from us and destroyed us. They did not care and just like Bob Marley said would happen; the bottom of the bucket dropped out. I am the bottom of the bucket and I fell out and splattered all over the sidewalk; it was not my doing. It was the lack of care and exploiting me that destroyed me and the bucket. Well done! Next...

I hope it moves too slowly so that I am dead when the true SHTF. However, I see the change coming and the Old Order really will be impeached by the New Order because of their own actions, behavior and lack of consideration for everyone who gives them what they have (their CUSTOMERS). Just making themselves wealthy and giving their own all the "breaks" has made everyone resent them. The falling of all these stars and idols is the beginning. It is not going to stop until the whole corrupt mess has been exposed now. Even evolution can not let this continue because the very earth is being destroyed by it and all the people and animals (how many refugees and people in poverty, how many wars, how much terrorism, how much extinction, how much deforestation, HOW MUCH GREED and making wealthy JUST A CHOSEN FEW)??? I mean, how long could it last once the cat had got out of the bag about who was doing it and how?

Game on! Israel has very few friends. Nobody in the UK would mind terribly if it was renamed Palestine again. The Jews have no friends because people have seen how selfish life has become with those guys at the helm. They should have been more careful. Their enemy was themselves. It's always like that. All of history goes like this.

Serious turmoil is coming upon us if another power is challenging the old money (which it is). I don't think the Rothschilds and the current order will win if the battle goes head to head.

They were warned by so many. It's always like that. Business as usual.

edit on 14-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
NO MORE LOCKER ROOM TALK !

DRAIN THE SWAMP !

Ps I hope Hilary Clinton gets JAIL TIME.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join