It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
NO MORE LOCKER ROOM TALK !

DRAIN THE SWAMP !

Ps I hope Hilary Clinton gets JAIL TIME.

Edit : maybe it's tied to 9/11 that would be explosive!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

How high is the possibility for a real "let them eat cake" moment?

And now, without wishful thinking, how high do you really rank the possibility that Joedoe will get on his John Deere and drive all the way to Washington, DC?
Or for an armed thug from some ghetto, to get on the barricades to fight The Man?

There is no chance at all that anything even remotly similar to a revolution will happen. None.

Remember the fights in LA 1992? That was an event nearly going over the top, but it was just another burn-and-loot festival, nothing more. Even with some real problem behind it..

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

The mess in 1992 did not deal with politics or the elite suddenly finding their positions under fire. If you are going to take power away from the corrupt what does the corrupt have to lose by fomenting violence? We already see it with BLM and Antifa.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
originally posted by: Jonjonj

To which Q apparently responded:

"Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing. Q

D7g-%19FZBx_decline"

there's only one insider crazy enough to post stuff like this

Stephen Miller - the American psycho
edit on 14-11-2017 by njord because: (wrong Miller)

edit on 14-11-2017 by njord because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I wonder throughout history how many times people asserted the same as you, before the inevitable collapse? I'd be willing to bet in nearly EVERY case.

If history teaches anything, you don't wait for the let-them-eat-cake moment before you consider the possibilities, if you wish to avert them.

edit on 14-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Or... it was just a big ol' nothing. Could be, too.

Do I understand your second paragraph in the sense that the government should start taking measures against a possible riot, just in case? And that you would support that kind of preparing by the government? Sorry, sometimes in the English language sentences tend to run short, which leaves them open to an interpretation in favor of any discussed side, I just want to clarify, as I do not think that any one on this board is openly supporting TPTB, right?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think the riots 1992 were started for exactly that point: abuse of power in disadvantaging (some) people in a very unfair way by the (local, which saved the US in my opinion a major, MAJOR riot all over) government.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

I think the riots 1992 were started for exactly that point: abuse of power in disadvantaging (some) people in a very unfair way by the (local, which saved the US in my opinion a major, MAJOR riot all over) government.

If you are referring to the LA riots that can be summed up as people not knowing what the hell they are talking about considering they never got all the facts -

courtesy of the media.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Welcome to Fantasy Island. Of course Trump is going to make a major announcement when he returns. Has he ever said he would make a minor announcement? He will probably tout "the greatest trade deal in history."

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
NO MORE LOCKER ROOM TALK !

DRAIN THE SWAMP !

Ps I hope Hilary Clinton gets JAIL TIME.

I, too, hope the swamp will be drained but I fear its too big and has spread throughout our entire civilisation.

If this is what Trump is doing, its gonna be like pulling hankies from a clowns pocket. One after another, all connected and seemingly endless.
edit on 14-11-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2017 by Tulpa because: Ooops

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I agree. It could also be nothing. But at this stage, I'm not ready to dismiss it. Time will tell.

With respect to your comments about TPTB, there is nothing inherently evil about being in charge. Don't most people support a rational and functional goverment? As long as it isn't corrupt or a vehicle of oppression, the whole point behind government is to provide stability, predictability, and to solve problems. When that doesn't happen, that's when the masses start sharpening their pitch forks.

We shall see if now is one of those times.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I`ve read the Q posts and there`s mention of the possibility of riots etc if and when the house of cards come crashing down and maybe even martial law.

If it is to happen that way, then the POTUS would need to be on American soil when it breaks, though he may just talk about all the deals he made throughout Asia.

Its hard not to get ones hopes up on a massive swamp drain though, 800 sealed indictments (wow) so it sounds like its going to happen sooner rather than later at any rate.

Any chance you know when the POTUS is due back in DC?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Sorry to be completely off topic, but your avatar image, yes it's a statue, but has the defining outline of a rabbit sitting...

That is all...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Lol

Yes it does.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The way people bend over backwards to pretend trump is some crusader for justice is just Olympic level gymnastics, lol...

First , muller is a witch hunt against him.

Then when trumps people start getting indicted, muller is a secret trump Plante to drain the swamp..

How gullible do you have to be to believe BOTH those things?!?!

Literally he has just repeatedly stated.. “it wasn’t me who did X.. it was hillary”

EVEN WHEN X HURTS HILLARY AND SHE WOULD HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO DO SO?!!

BWAHAHAHA!!

Remember : hillary helped the Russians hack the DNC , to help trump win so she could.... IDK...allow the interdiminsional child molesters entry into our realm..

Lol

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Just hold on tight to any scrap that might mean trump wasn’t just a demogoge spouting nonsense!

No matter how obvious it gets.. lol

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Mueller is not working with trump. This is the biggest fantasy I've ever seen played on these pages.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Mueller is not working with trump. This is the biggest fantasy I've ever seen played on these pages.

You would think that people would catch on that 4chan is inhabited entirely by trolls by now.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

interdiminsional child molesters entry into our realm..

Lol

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Are there storm clouds on the horizon?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

I will be making a major statement from the @WhiteHouse upon my return to D.C. Time and date to be set.

This should be interesting...

For those in the dark read these threads -
* - www.abovetopsecret.com...

* - Cliff note version (also link at bottom)
A theory was put forth that has Trump, Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller and people from within MI / IC have created an elaborate sting operation to help drain the swamp. This publicly targeted Trump (to add misdirection) while privately they were looking into Obama / Clinton / etc crimes. The only way to do this without tipping anyone off was to make it look like Trump was the target. Trump interviewed Mueller 1 day before he was appointed special counsel. The media claimed he was being interviewed for the FBI director position. What they failed to note is Mueller already served 10 years and an additional 2 more with congressional approval.

Mueller is not eligible to be the FBI Director. The theory holds Trump was reviewing the game plan with Mueller.

This theory goes hand in hand with all the sealed indictments popping up in several federal districts - now totaling more than 800.

The "trigger", so to speak, was for Trump to make an address where he uses a phrase that sets things into motion and it was supposed to occur on his return from the Asia trip.

If I remember right the phrase is "The storm is upon us".

The announcement might not be related or relevant but it is interesting given the claims made.

*Disclaimer*
As with any theory it could always be completely wrong. I would not get your hopes up until we see people being taken into custody and indictments being unsealed.

* - How Mueller & President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

Well...he isn't getting to DC until around 11pm EST tonight so I'm not looking for anything to be announced today....I am going to say it will be Friday the 17th at 5pm....17th letter of alphabet is Q....1700 hours is 5pm....another Q.

Just a fun guess here really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join