It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The knots people tie themselves in when trying to interpret the actions of a buffoon..

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Two points.
1) Chapter 11 is debt restructuring. Businesses that file chapter 11 usually don't go out of business. That's chapter 7 that shutters businesses and creditors lose out, which is what people think of when you say someone is bankrupt.

2) His companies are not him, which is the contention you made. If I own 5 businesses and one goes bankrupt, I'm not bankrupt.

Bonus: twitter.com...

If you can show me a personal bankruptcy filing from DJT (chapter 7 preferrably, but I'll accept chapter 13), I'll concede that you're correct that he has gone bankrupt.

Kudos to your response.

There is a disconcerting lack of accuracy and detail in the way many people think, speak and write these days.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Thanks, I try to keep it short and concise.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What times the speech?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Probably tomorrow morning. He arrives back in DC just before midnight tonight.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Two points.
1) Chapter 11 is debt restructuring. Businesses that file chapter 11 usually don't go out of business. That's chapter 7 that shutters businesses and creditors lose out, which is what people think of when you say someone is bankrupt.

2) His companies are not him, which is the contention you made. If I own 5 businesses and one goes bankrupt, I'm not bankrupt.

Bonus: twitter.com...

If you can show me a personal bankruptcy filing from DJT (chapter 7 preferrably, but I'll accept chapter 13), I'll concede that you're correct that he has gone bankrupt.

Semantics...but you're right, I'll concede that...

However in common vernacular when someone's business files for chapter 11 bankruptcy, it's not uncommon to refer to that as the person going bankrupt.

Per your bonus round:

Trump outlines plan to...
edit on 14-11-2017 by kelbtalfenek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This takes the cake. How delusional does one have to be to imagine this scenario? Q and Liz Conklin...nice work. Was the Donald jr --Wikileaks leak part of the plan? Mueller is an entrapment expert who hates Trump and more specifically, hates his base (including yours truly). He might not get Trump directly but he will eliminate any chance of a 2nd term, which is his secondary objective.
I wish this was all true, but simply look at Mueller''s record and you'll see he's a globalist who, incredibly, protects and covers for Islamic terrorists...not exactly Trumpian.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thank you... I've been following q and am ready to see if this is real or nota reply to: Dfairlite

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The indictments are rumored to be country wide. I wonder if anyone is noticing a heavier than normal law enforcement activity or lord forbid, national guard being called up

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well, given recent events I'd say this is looking like the real deal.

I'm concerned though that the swamp might be like the money pit at oak island...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: East29
This takes the cake. How delusional does one have to be to imagine this scenario? Q and Liz Conklin...nice work. Was the Donald jr --Wikileaks leak part of the plan? Mueller is an entrapment expert who hates Trump and more specifically, hates his base (including yours truly). He might not get Trump directly but he will eliminate any chance of a 2nd term, which is his secondary objective.
I wish this was all true, but simply look at Mueller''s record and you'll see he's a globalist who, incredibly, protects and covers for Islamic terrorists...not exactly Trumpian.

Who came to who?
Find that out, you'll have an inclination where this is going.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Yes, the key to this is that trump had mueller by the balls or that mueller was "a good soldier" as they say, but didn't agree with much of what he has had to do.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
ok... My question is this:

If tomorrow comes and goes without some big announcement by Trump, does it mean that all of this is total baloney?

Perhaps there are some elements of truth to some of this but that would totally discredit the person known as Q, right?

I guess tomorrow will tell. Tomorrow can change EVERYTHING or NOTHING at all.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I wouldn't set a hard date of tomorrow. But I'd say by december or mid-december if nothing concrete has happened this Q fellow was a larper. Each day that goes by without arrests or major announcements is a nail in the coffin of his credibility.

ETA: if tomorrow's announcement is a second special council for uranium one, then that would be a death blow to this conspiracy.
edit on 14-11-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have been rereading some MegaAnon threads. According to her/him the CIA, FBI and Federal Reserve are being dismantled.

The announcement, according to Meg with be in 3 speeches. Speeches that are announced 3- 4 hours beforehand(with exact time)...limited press.

Meg repeatedly said this will NOT happen until Potus returns from Asia.

So far, things seem to be going according to plan. It's hard to not get my hopes up. I will not give up hope that this mess of a country can be (somewhat) fixed.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: EA006

Yes, the key to this is that trump had mueller by the balls or that mueller was "a good soldier" as they say, but didn't agree with much of what he has had to do.

Ty for the info

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
What times the speech?

I am going with Friday the 17th at 5pm.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I wouldn't count on tomorrow. He tweeted that he hasn't set a date or time, yet.

His tweet:

I will be making a major statement from the @WhiteHouse upon my return to D.C. Time and date to be set.

edit on 11/14/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Check out the license plate of the lead car in his motorcade....

Q....

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The fire rises. Get extra comfy boys and girls.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join