It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

He cheated. You know it and so does every body else.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

And trump will get sucked down in the flush like the turd he is.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Speedtek

Right?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Oh my. Hopeless. Simply hopeless.

Ok have it your way baby. It's exactly !like you say.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Oh what's the matter honey? Yes lazy. And stupid and distrustful and a liar and a rapist and a racist. The truth hurts...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Please elaborate. How did he take Wisconsin, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Iowa and Pennsylvania?

I'd love to hear your theory.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Don't you know?

It was the Russians, of course.

I mean Trump is so dumb it's amazing that his autonomous nervous system is even able to keep his heart beating.

Or something as equally asinine.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Don't you know?

I mean Trump is so dumb it's amazing that his autonomous nervous system is even able to keep his heart beating.

Don't forget the Macedonian Teenage Trolls !!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Don't you know?

Don't forget the Macedonian Teenage Trolls !!

.......who beat the CTR well paid trolls.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Oh what's the matter honey? Yes lazy. And stupid and distrustful and a liar and a rapist and a racist. The truth hurts...

Every one of those can be placed with a certified stamp on the Clintons. Lefties always defer their own sins onto others.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The simple truth is, if this or something close is not his intentions, then he is just as guilty as the most corrupt politicians in the swamp itself. He has the power, ability and authority to do something about the evil and corruption in D.C., and if he chooses not to, then he condones it.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I guess I will ask again. Everybody knows he cheated you say. That means you know he cheated. If you know this for a fact, please explain. It should be quite simple if everybody knows it to be true.

Are you going to say something again like "hey baby, your just lazy, look it up!" and prove you are indeed full of horse manure?? Yea, actually I know you will. I'm calling it, your next reply will not answer or address the question.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You will never get a thoughtful, supported and well-sourced response. Just more baiting and divisive rhetoric in the form of two-sentence responses. I don't know why the quality of the forum isn't more important that it's allowed to fill so many pages in a perfectly lovely thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Agreed, Silly can't debate and won't debate.

Still waiting on your theory of how Trump Cheated in those States Silly.

Do try to be specific with sourcing of your claims.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Once upon a time there was a lazy idiot who wanted to be president and ruin as many lives as possible. Especially people with brown skin or very poor people.
This evil man knew he couldn't get elected by the decent people of America if he didn't tell them a bunch of lies and convince them that he was a person who actually cared about them.
So the man told another world leader, if you help me I will make things between our countries easier and you will be able to continue your kingdom of human rights abuses and I get to build a hotel on boardwalk. In Russia.

This is Foxys Fairytales isn't it?

Except mine is true and yours is fiction.

Fixed it for you:

Once upon a time there was Hillary, a crooked, pedophile defending countess, paid off with $200 million for selling off US uranium to Russia, who wanted to be president and ruin, or kill as many lives as possible, such as Vince Foster, those in Benghazi and Seth Rich.

Her "majesty" kept trying to destroy people who disagree with her, and men in particular.

This evil witch knew she couldn't get elected by the decent people of America if she didn't tell them a bunch of lies and convince them that she was a person who actually cared about them.

So the woman took over the DNC and proceeded to rig a Presidential primary against Bernie, a felony. She told other corrupt DC politicians, if you help me I will protect your deviant and corrupt behaviour from criminal prosecution, and you will be able to continue your abuses.

However, the working level LEA, FBI, IC, Secret Service and military people she pissed off through the years did rise up behind her back in a vast movement against her, got Trump elected, got Weiner charged and are using every means at their disposal, including Allies, to get her charged and thrown in jail.

Unlike yours, this is no Fairytale.

Mine is quite True and yours is fiction.

I do love a happy ending.

Good luck...

edit on 11-11-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sillyolme

+++

Ignore Sillyolme. He's trolling you.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
People still clinging to the idea that people who think Trump is terrible must be Clinton fans. Hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Nope. You know the same as everybody else. Don't play stupid.
edit on 11122017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join