It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Interesting theory about how Trump might be on the hunt for Clinton and the Swamp.

As the story goes, Trump actually had a hand in hiring special prosecutor Robert Mueller.

Apparently Mueller was "interviewed" by Trump to be the FBI Director replacing fired James Comey.

But it's possible Mueller wasn't even eligible because he already served as FBI Director in the past.

The claim is that Trump was "hiring" Mueller to specifically go after the Swamp.

Some people think Trump had accepted and placed certain Swampers in profile positions to keep them from successfully infiltrating the Trump Campaign and later the Trump Administration, and to keep them visible when the exposures exploded.

Brilliant strategy if true.

The story uses the Hillary/Trump debate when Trump told Hillary "because you’d be in jail" as a starting point !!!

Possible? Is Trump actually this smart?

If so, maybe it makes sense because the Swampers can only be exposed if they are floating around in plain sight.

How Mueller & President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

Trump’s famous “because you’d be in jail” line is constantly rotated throughout the Internet via memes and videos on social media to this day; however, what many seem to have forgotten is the first part of Trump’s statement: he promised to assign a special prosecutor to look into Clinton’s crimes.

Fast forward to May 16, President Trump is now in the White House and meets with Robert Mueller. CNN reported that Trump interviewed him as a potential replacement for fired FBI Director James Comey. As Trump would say, “wrong!” It’s not possible that Mueller could’ve been interviewing for the FBI director position because he already served in that capacity – under Presidents George W. Bush and briefly Barack Obama – and he exceeded the term limit allowed to work in that role. The term limit is ten years and Mueller served as FBI director for 12 years. Mueller got a special additional two-year extension from Obama that the Senate approved. The fake news totally got this wrong — to no one’s surprise.

So what was the meeting really about? I believe Trump was finalizing his decision to appoint Mueller as his special prosecutor to investigate Clinton. Don’t believe it? Keep reading.

+++

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If only there was a trail of Trumps' brilliance in the past, I could believe that he did this on purpose (to expose the Swamps later on).

But. You know whats now coming, right? Okay, I will type it out: but there is no sign of any brilliance in Trumps actions. He isn't deeper than he shows up on TV. He is missing the insight to follow up with a semi-genius plan to first promote and then denounce (While ALL THE TIME knowing he will denounce the Swampers later!).

He is a bully, doing his business by direct carrot-and-stick politics. Anything else he would not be able to process.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
that requires a level of imagination that is only possible for those living in a fantasy world.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Once upon a time there was a lazy idiot who wanted to be president and ruin as many lives as possible. Especially people with brown skin or very poor people.
This evil man knew he couldn't get elected by the decent people of America if he didn't tell them a bunch of lies and convince them that he was a person who actually cared about them.
So the man told another world leader, if you help me I will make things between our countries easier and you will be able to continue your kingdom of human rights abuses and I get to build a hotel on boardwalk. In Russia.

This is Foxys Fairytales isn't it?

Except mine is true and yours is fiction.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

If only there were proof of this brilliance in the past. I loved that.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What if the 'brains' of the operation was someone other than Trump?
What if Admiral Mike Rogers was the leader of a group of 'white hats' in the IC/FBI that tipped Trump off and said.... "This is what we need to do." ?

+38 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Once upon a time there was a lazy idiot who wanted to be president and ruin as many lives as possible. Especially people with brown skin or very poor people.
This evil man knew he couldn't get elected by the decent people of America if he didn't tell them a bunch of lies and convince them that he was a person who actually cared about them.
So the man told another world leader, if you help me I will make things between our countries easier and you will be able to continue your kingdom of human rights abuses and I get to build a hotel on boardwalk. In Russia.

^
Example of the "cult" D Brazille described in her book.
Funny that D Brazille is not only brown but also a female.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

That's what I believe too. Hillary's Christmas in jail.... Ho ho ho!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Good Topic!

Also rumored that Mueller stacked his investigative team with high profile Democratic lawyers so that they would not be able to represent anyone from the swamp once the indictments start rolling.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

+++

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
Good Topic!

Also rumored that Mueller stacked his investigative team with high profile Democratic lawyers so that they would not be able to represent anyone from the swamp once the indictments start rolling.

Another good strategy !!

Keep them all close.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The parallels to Obama are uncanny.

Amazing work.

link   

I'm going to play Occam's Razor and just say that most politicians are self-serving bastards and investigators are just as partisan as the rest of us.

But it is fun to speculate, since Hillary and Co. are probably the most reviled figures in modern history.

+32 more 
link   

hmmmmmmm...sounds like Obama to me

edit on 9-11-2017 by WalterTilley because: add comment

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

a reply to: ManFromEurope

If only there were proof of this brilliance in the past. I loved that.

5 billion $ is all the proof I need of Brilliance in the past. I only wish I was that smart.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley

hmmmmmmm...sounds like Obama to me

Yep, sounds just like POTUS 44 and the world leader(s) he attempted to give the USA to via the ridiculous globalist agenda to which he subscribes (along with the rest of the liberal left)...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

Walter..............you nailed it bud.........nailed that one before it could slip away....

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Considering that Mueller has a fair amount of dirt on himself (uranium 1 /gulen network) I think it makes sense that the Military intelligence approached him with a deal.

He is the exact right person to expose the deeds of his previous boss's.
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amThursday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen WOW you are really reaching for your stars on this one. Just accept that maybe Trump is not what where expecting. If they where working together then why is Trump under the spotlight?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Considering that Mueller has a far amount of dirt on himself (uranium 1 /gulen network) I think it makes sense that the Military intelligence approached him with a deal.

He is the exact right person to expose the deeds of his previous boss's.

Why would Mueller investigate something that happened under his watch?

It would tarnish his legacy.

Plus, how do we know he isn't just as culpable as Hillary?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join