It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
People still clinging to the idea that people who think Trump is terrible must be Clinton fans. Hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

At least that would be a valid excuse and a logical explanation for the hate.

Otherwise....

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
According to several former Mueller colleagues, his personality is much like Donald Trump's. They probably respect and work with each other very well.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
According to several former Mueller colleagues, his personality is much like Donald Trump's. They probably respect and work with each other very well.

www.newsweek.com...

Oh, wow, Newsweek and the Los Angeles Times printing highly critical and undermining stuff about Mueller.

How very interesting...

ETA: Sorry, I know that wasn't your point, but I do think it's maybe telling....
edit on 11/26/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: carewemust

www.newsweek.com...

Oh, wow, Newsweek and the Los Angeles Times printing highly critical and undermining stuff about Mueller.

How very interesting...

ETA: Sorry, I know that wasn't your point, but I do think it's maybe telling....

I chalk it up to a slow week of high-profile news over the Thanksgiving holiday. Some actual investigative reporting had to be done!

CNN ran a relatively positive special on President Trump and his 20 year ascension to the Presidency. I thought that was unusual. But then they immediately followed it with a panel discussing ways he could and should be impeached in 2018.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join