It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

ruin as many lives as possible... Especially people with brown skin or very poor people.

So, what facts and documentation that brown and poor lives have been ruined and targeted specifically by acts of Trump??
Don't bother with DACA, that targets ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS regardless of color or financial status. In fact, many well off not even close to poor people have been deported, and most of them have been on the lighter skin color side.

What else you got? Black people being shot by police?? Well that started to balloon during Obama's tenure. In fact, it seemed like it actually picked up when Obama signed the NDAA 2012 with a provision allowing for the execution of American citizens without due process. DOD killed one in Yemen before that was amended, but the police still have that power.

You continue to spin a broken record of admitted lies by the news that admitted to lying about them, specifically in regards to this Russia collusion story. Your fiction is pure horse manure and you know it.

link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Mueller may find something Hillary related, maybe Obama related, maybe G.W. related if they all have done business with the Russians in the past...who knows.

And he would need to if all of this really is a sting focused on 'draining the swamp.'

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Fifty additional sealed indictments have appeared on the Wash D.C. area radar.
investmentwatchblog.com... m-is-a-brewing/
Total now up to 83!

Jesus !!

Pretty soon they can write a whole book and start a new TV show !!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Funny how your comment means doodley squat huh?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
Fifty additional sealed indictments have appeared on the Wash D.C. area radar.
investmentwatchblog.com... m-is-a-brewing/
Total now up to 83!

Jesus !!

Pretty soon they can write a whole book and start a new TV show !!

The "Perp Walk" will be popcorn worthy. BOOM! on both sides of the aisle.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

🕛🕛 🔒👱🆙

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wow this is a HUGE reach and leave it to Xuen to think it could be possible. How anyone can think that Trump has any depth to his thinking still is beyond me. He is on the record for saying that nuance isn't important. What you see with Trump is what you get.

Do you pay attention to history at all? If there's one trademark of American stupidity, it's that far too many folks still ACTUALLY believe and preach that a POTUS' public persona is of utmost significance.

It's not. It never has been. Shut off your TV.

It doesn't matter what the hell Trump says during interviews, Twitter, speeches, etc. What matters are the moves made behind the scenes and the people that he allows to enact them.

Remember George W. Bush? Was he a well-spoken man of intelligence and tact? History will show ( if it isn't already clear ) the magnitude of the impact his 8 years had on this nation. Not from his stupidity, but from the characters he put into play.

Remember Obama? He was quite well spoken, respectful, distinguished, beloved by the cameras. And what did he do? He was in bed with globalists and authorized thousands of drone bombings among other things. He ran his entire platform on "change" while allowing the elite to carry on business as usual. But the media loved him. People adored his personality enough to ignore the fact that TPTB were able to operate seamlessly from 2008-2016. Did you notice that?

Now with Trump, I honestly don't care what nonsense comes out of his mouth. I care about the moves being made. What happened in Saudi Arabia in the past week is unprecedented and is certainly linked, if not orchestrated by, moves made by this administration. As much as you despise Trump, you have to acknowledge that. Furthermore it's safe to say that this would definitely NOT have happened if Clinton, Obama, or either Bush was in office. Do you disagree?

But please, tell me more about the silly things Trump says.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

🕛🕛 🔒👱🆙

tik tik tik tik tik tik tik

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Occams razor says the fewer assumptions you have to make the more likely your theory is or
When considering two theories, the one with the fewest assumptions should be chosen.

I don't see how this applies to what you said.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

Nope.. wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: notsure1

Possible? Is Trump actually this smart?

No , but others could be.

Again people that keep saying he isnt smart make themselves look really stupid. All he has done is make billions and make POTUS. Stupid people can not do that.

Wrong , money does not necessary equate to smart. When you have money you can afford to hire SMART people.

So you consider Pelosi as smart?

No but money and POTUS equals smart. Name me one dumb billionaire? And you cant say Trump.

It would be not smart for me to give you a name and for you to accept the name , since neither one of us really have access to them or their inner working, beside what is project to the public.

So, let me make sure I got the order of the leftist dance right.

Did I get the order right there because it was a bit confusing to me? I've never tried that dance before.

NO, you got that horribly wrong.

However Let me ask you about your dance.

So your comment is formed around the assumption that I dare to question Trump for the Genius he is , hence I must be a lefty?

Here are some some hints on my dance:

1. I think the clintons along with the Bush,Obama are the scum of the earth

2. While I did not vote for trump I'm glad he won over Hillary.

3. I blame the GOP and DNC more for our issues vs trump up to this point.

4. I haven't written trump OFF as being either the greatest or worst thing since slice bread. To early to know , but the left with their sexism,racism, and PC bs only makes me appreciate trump more.

5. I have no loyalty to either party or candidate nor do I pledged my blind trust to any candidate or party.

1. Make a determination somebody isn't smart without access to them or their inner working, just based on what is projected to the public.

3. Say you can't make determinations of intelligence without access to them or their inner working.

Ahh yeah? What exactly is the issue with stating that we really cant determine how smart or dumb he is based on his public image? All we can do is speculate our OPINIONS of him which may or may not be correct at all? My opinion is that he is possibly a little above normal intelligence but no genius and smart enough to have smart people around him?

2. Get challenged.

What challenge are you talking about?

edit on 271130America/ChicagoThu, 09 Nov 2017 11:27:03 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Lol. What you see with Trump is what you get. I didn't first learn about the guy 2 years ago. I've known about him being an asshole con man and raging idiot since the 1990's.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Lol. What you see with Trump is what you get. I didn't first learn about the guy 2 years ago. I've known about him being an asshole con man and raging idiot since the 1990's.

Wow. You missed the point entirely. Cool bruh.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No I got the point. That's why I told you he is a con man.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Easy, you.

I've read plenty of your posts and I know you're not really a leftist. I think you're sometimes to the right of my views.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: interupt42

Easy, you.

I've read plenty of your posts and I know you're not really a leftist. I think you're sometimes to the right of my views.

LOL I get a little flustered when getting called a Leftist or Righty.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You have been a member here a long time, can you show me once where you even mentioned Trump on these boards before 2 years ago?

You do not know sh## about Trump and you never did.
edit on 9-11-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Why would I need to talk about Trump before he became political? That is some stupid reasoning you are displaying right now. Before Trump descended that golden escalator, he was a reality star and a before that a real estate developer. I was content with ignoring his buffoonery because it didn't affect me. Especially since I didn't and have never lived in NYC. NOW his actions directly affect me so I care about his actions. None of that means I wasn't aware of his antics. Nice try though.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: notsure1

Why would I need to talk about Trump before he became political? That is some stupid reasoning you are displaying right now. Before Trump descended that golden escalator, he was a reality star and a before that a real estate developer. I was content with ignoring his buffoonery because it didn't affect me. Especially since I didn't and have never lived in NYC. NOW his actions directly affect me so I care about his actions. None of that means I wasn't aware of his antics. Nice try though.

How do they directly affect you? How is your life worse than it was 2 years ago? Did you lose your job?

Serious question how is your life worse ?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Didn't you tell the board one time that you are around 30 years old. Wow! You have known "who" DT is since the 90's, huh? Do tell us what your pre-teen mind thought of Mr. Trump....lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join