It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's the deal he was offered.

He was brought in and read the riot act, offered the chance to flip and turn on his former masters or go down with the ship.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow this is a HUGE reach and leave it to Xuen to think it could be possible. How anyone can think that Trump has any depth to his thinking still is beyond me. He is on the record for saying that nuance isn't important. What you see with Trump is what you get.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Without commenting on my own Trump theory, I have to admit it is super-interesting that CNN reported Trump met with Mueller (the day before he was appointed Special Counselor) about replacing Comey -- even though he was ineligible for the job.

I think it is fair to assume we never got the truth about the reason for that meeting.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

That's the deal he was offered.

He was brought in and read the riot act, offered the chance to flip and turn on his former masters or go down with the ship.

Point taken.

But IF that were the case, don't you think the opposition (Hillary/Obama/Panetta) would be running a smear campaign to destroy Mueller and muddy the water?

Right now they and their camp are cheering him on.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Possible? Is Trump actually this smart?

No , but others could be.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Of course, they're cheering him on. They think he's going after Trump.

But if this theory is correct, that's part of the ruse. Don't let the real targets know they are in the cross hairs and that it's the great orange cheetoh is who is being taken down. By the time the real targets are under indictment, it's too late to squirm out from under the hammer.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Again people that keep saying he isnt smart make themselves look really stupid. All he has done is make billions and make POTUS. Stupid people can not do that.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's a good thing this theory isn't fake news or anything...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Again people that keep saying he isnt smart make themselves look really stupid. All he has done is make billions and make POTUS. Stupid people can not do that.

Wrong , money does not necessary equate to so called smart. When you have money you can afford to hire SMART people.

So you consider Pelosi as smart?

Not saying trump is an imbecile but chances are that while he is a SMART self promoter, he likely isn't a Genius either. However, he does appear smart enough , to know he needs to hire smarter people. I would put him on an above average rating, but that isn't really saying much nor does it mean he is a deep thinker.

edit on 101130America/ChicagoThu, 09 Nov 2017 10:10:10 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
OK.............

it's my view that Trump, the man, the candidate, the President is (on the esoteric level) the Political Personification of the Elusive Nibiru....

Trump was always a far-distant object hovering at the outermost fringe of society & Politics in particular.
in 2015-2016 Trump raced into the inner solar system of Party Politics and a bid for Leadership as The Disruptor

Trump is the mythic, strange political body we Identify as the Planet X or Nibiru which abruptly comes then goes from the World Stage (while creating tremendous upheavels such as NK, the Saudi Purges, Draining-the-Swamp and restoring Nationalism & derailing Globalism at the root of Shadow Government/Deep State, and Jihad as a vehicle for fascist rule...)

edit on th30151024351609052017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Hell, she can't even construct a coherent sentence any more.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Wrong , money does not necessary equate to smart. When you have money you can afford to hire SMART people.

No but money and POTUS equals smart. Name me one dumb billionaire? And you cant say Trump.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

This thread should be moved to the Above Top Secret Forum for being insane speculation.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Without commenting on my own Trump theory, I have to admit it is super-interesting that CNN reported Trump met with Mueller (the day before he was appointed Special Counselor) about replacing Comey -- even though he was ineligible for the job.

I think it is fair to assume we never got the truth about the reason for that meeting.

"Say Bob, you were in the Bureau a long time. Who do you think would be a good fit for this open position? Thanks for the advice. Let's do lunch sometime soon"

The End

Don't get me wrong. I'd love this to be true, and the timing of being names Special Counselor is interesting, but it's not like the meeting is completely inexplicable in the absence of this conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I am 50/50 on this theory because I really don't trust Mueller.

The meeting Trump had with Mueller may have just been to get his opinion on people he worked with at the FBI - such as Wray who eventually became the nominee.

There sure are a lot of sealed indictments now 33 in DC and 40 some in Virgina filed yesterday. But those aren't necessarily related to Mueller's investigation.

I think we are going to know one way or another on this theory in the next few days.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This thread should be moved to the Above Top Secret Forum for being insane speculation.

This is not the OP's theory. It is all over the internet. Several people claim they have sources that this is what is going on.

It could all very well be BS. But I see no problem with discussing it - this is a conspiracy site after all.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Wrong , money does not necessary equate to smart. When you have money you can afford to hire SMART people.

No but money and POTUS equals smart. Name me one dumb billionaire? And you cant say Trump.

It would be not smart for me to give you a name and for you to accept the name , since neither one of us really has access to them or their inner working, besides what is projected to the public.

All we can do is offer our opinions when it comes to the Billionaires assuming you don't have access to them?

However while I don't have access to billionaires, I know plenty of wealthy wealthy people and some are not THAT smart. Money can be associated with luck,inheritance, timing,and a bunch of other variables not necessarily associated with above smart intelligence.

I also know plenty of people that ARE that smart and do well financially, but not at those 100+ million levels. So money is not a good indicator of intelligence and intelligence comes in many different forms .

Although I would be willing to bet that our last Bush in office was no rocket scientist and Cheney was the mastermind behind him.

edit on 551130America/ChicagoThu, 09 Nov 2017 11:55:11 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I don't think anyone at that young White House knew that Mueller wasn't eligible to replace Comey.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This is not the OP's theory. It is all over the internet. Several people claim they have sources that this is what is going on.

Lol. Some random blog from some nobody journalist isn't "all over the internet". And if those several people have sources then where are they? Again all you have is speculation and now you are adding anonymous sources to the story. The credibility just deepens and deepens...

It could all very well be BS. But I see no problem with discussing it - this is a conspiracy site after all.

You do know that the Really Above Top Secret forum is for discussing conspiracy theories that are pure speculation and lax on evidence right?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
OP, will you be selling your own branded kool-aid soon?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join