It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Puerto Rico.
Chips.
Muslim ban.

Really don't challenge me when you know what that boob has done. That list can be a lot longer.
And don't tell me what I can consider when making my assessment of him either. Who are you to tell me I can't consider DACA or any other data set I choose.
Ill use what ever info I want. He's a slimy racist bastard and everybody knows it to use his favorite qualifier.

The news isn't lying. He really is as bad as he appears. Most of the time it's his own words.
Along with video in a series especially if it's a brown gold star family...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump needs to let Republicans in on his scheme. Repubs are stepping up their efforts to get rid of Bob Mueller, due to his growing list of conflicts of interests.

biggs.house.gov...

He got everybody in the dark !!

The less they know the better.

Hopefully Attorney General Jeff Sessions knows that Trump and Mueller are working together.

Because Republican leaders will soon be formally asking him (Sessions) to name a Special Counsel to investigate the Hillary/Obama/Comey/Lynch/Holder/DNC/Schultz/Rice/Powers scandals.

SOURCE: thehill.com...

It would be overkill to have both Robert Mueller and Trey Gowdy investigating the prior administration. On second thought, there's a good chance that there's more than enough criminal activity to keep two Special Counsels very busy.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: butcherguy
What if the 'brains' of the operation was someone other than Trump?
What if Admiral Mike Rogers was the leader of a group of 'white hats' in the IC/FBI that tipped Trump off and said.... "This is what we need to do." ?

Rumors from supposed insider anons on 4chan is that Trump was recruited by pro-America elements in the IC/MI before or shortly after he announced his presidential campaign, and was briefed about the real Russian collusion (U1), Saudi interference/pay-to-play, China meddling with our economy and Pedogate.

If you look at everything going on now and what's been happening in the past few months... there is no way Trump is alone in this.
He could very well end up being an unrecognized hero. I really think Trump's twitter account and speech boasting is just for distraction; get the haters/media/nightshow-hosts going about his supposed stupidity, and meanwhile he's quietly moving people around, getting things done.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'm lost...okay what ever.

You're on the road of a moronic maniac with no self control and numerous mental issues and total instability and I'm lost.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Puerto Rico
CHIPS
Muslim ban.

You can live in your little fantasy if you like but don't drag me or any others in.
Thank you very much.
Oh and I'm a woman not a dude.
Another thing you're wrong about.

Everything I said is true.
It's l true and that is why you fanboys get all up in arms when each new story about him comes out.

You're right I do hate him .
I hate him with ever molecule I'm made up with.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No there are only stories of numerous indictments. When the two for Manafort and Gates came out they were issued on a Friday and opened on a Monday. Three days later. The very first working day. And those guys were in the court room.
That was on October 30th.
It's ten days later and these rumors started immediately and no new indictments have been revealed.
Not every sealed item on the docket came from Robert Mueller. Obviously none have been opened and it's been more than a week. I think those chickens were counted way before the eggs hatched.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

All you people so upset because why?
I've had four replies to one post.
I'm powerful.
You guys ..cry babies who run from the truth.
And try to rattle me.
It's never going to work. I'm so committed to my opinion of that POS.
You can try. You can call me names but you're wasting key strokes.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Shut off the tv? Yeah live uninformed like you. Get your news from Steve Bannon and Alex Jones.
Oh god that's just so funny.
Yeah folks turn off the tv. Get your news from RT on Facebook.

Wait wait..watch...now ill get all those conspiracy theorists saying things about children's soft drinks and other cliche crap that gets thrown about around here. Just watch...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The whole OP reads like an episode of Scooby Doo.
"And Mueller turns around to Hillary and says ah hah it was you we were investigating."

The mental gymnastics are hilarious.

Anything that points to Trump isn't true, anything that points to Hillary is the absolute truth.. that's pretty much how most of you see it..

You can't see the wood for the trees.

'insert trump face stopclock'

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Nukes will. Kill you. And your family. Little children will be burned to a crisp. The world will go dark for years. The survivors will starve and die.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You're on the road of a moronic maniac with no self control and numerous mental issues and total instability and I'm lost.

Solid Gold.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I lived in N.Y. in the eighties. I was born in NYC. In the eighties I was a young woman. In my twenties. My friends and I formed an opinion of the bastard when he paraded his model girlfriend around in front of his then young but old enough to be aware children while he was still married to their mother. He was on tv in the papers and those children had to deal with that amongst their peers.

What would you do if your husband or the husband of your best friend did that? Would you make an excuse for them?

Let's see what you have to say about that...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Little children will be burned to a crisp.

I shall bring the Frank's RedHot Sauce.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Funnier still is how many trump supporters were triggered by this post.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My friends and I formed an opinion

Some things never change, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My friends and I formed an opinion of the bastard when he paraded his model girlfriend around in front of his then young but old enough to be aware children while he was still married to their mother.

Hmmm interesting didn't take you to be a prude. None of that is illegal is it? Was it the Macys Parade or the St Paddys day parade?
Seems all personal and emotional with no actual logic.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Sure Mueller is over there playing mind games. Projecting foolishness onto a grown man because you are a child in your thinking. You think a grown man is going to engage in childish moves?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

We shouldn't judge him by what we witness????
Ok. More childish thinking.
We should just judge him by what he tells us is true.
Buwahahaha.
Yeah I wasn't born yesterday.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Know what's great. I can just scroll last Bull# like this.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Outlier13

Know what's great. I can just scroll last Bull# like this.

Your actions proved otherwise.

edit on 10-11-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join