It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Shut off the tv? Yeah live uninformed like you. Get your news from Steve Bannon and Alex Jones.
Oh god that's just so funny.
Yeah folks turn off the tv. Get your news from RT on Facebook.

Wait wait..watch...now ill get all those conspiracy theorists saying things about children's soft drinks and other cliche crap that gets thrown about around here. Just watch...

I wish I could frame this.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Once upon a time there was a man who was sick of the government and who wanted to be president and enrich as many lives as possible.Unlike the past president he was not concerned with helping only brown skin or very poor people. He wanted to help everybody.

This good man knew he could get elected by the decent people of America if he simply stated the truths of the nation and showed them that he cared about them.

Sorry Silly, the last line in your diatribe was verbatim what Obama said in 2012 so I think you misquoted...

Soon after, GDP was up, Jobs were up, Debt was being reduced, we were not bowing to foreign leaders anymore and both political parties are imploding. Who could ask for anything more.

Now as far as this probe, yes, I have said for a loooong time in here that it was a long play strategy and it would come to fruition.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Excellent Summation of what America has experienced in just 11 short months, Matafuchs.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Once upon a time there was a lazy idiot who wanted to be president and ruin as many lives as possible. Especially people with brown skin or very poor people.
This evil man knew he couldn't get elected by the decent people of America if he didn't tell them a bunch of lies and convince them that he was a person who actually cared about them.
So the man told another world leader, if you help me I will make things between our countries easier and you will be able to continue your kingdom of human rights abuses and I get to build a hotel on boardwalk. In Russia.

This is Foxys Fairytales isn't it?

Except mine is true and yours is fiction.

Obama is building a hotel in Russia?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

wow! do you actually believe your own nonsense?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
What if the 'brains' of the operation was someone other than Trump?
What if Admiral Mike Rogers was the leader of a group of 'white hats' in the IC/FBI that tipped Trump off and said.... "This is what we need to do." ?

Now your just throwing $hit at the wall to see if it sticks.

Which is true about the OP to.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22851994]Sillyolme[/post ]But Barry is out of office now it's true he was a lazy traitor.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

A weak ass conspiracy with little to no evidence.

The op has more substance than running around blaming Russia for the last year.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Sounds like you've been spending a lot of time on mainstream media or at Antifa meetings...If Trump is such an idiot, then how did he beat Hillary?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Excellent post...I prefer the positive angle and have hope that Trump will drain the swamp--and I hope it washes the constant smirk off Obama's face.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Is it possible that the Trump-Mueller duo is also after Pedophiles?

294 Sealed Indictments directed at adults who prey on children: www.usatoday24x7.com...

Since Mueller has 12 Attorneys and +200 assistants, it's conceivable.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This thread is the biggest wishberger I've ever seen on ATS.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Nukes will. Kill you. And your family. Little children will be burned to a crisp. The world will go dark for years. The survivors will starve and die.

This would be why The U.S. shouldn't have sold Uranium in
shady deals to Russia under Obama! Duh!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is just another nothing burger judging by OP's posting history.
You can find everything on the internet today as long as you look hard enough for it, just like this ridiculous theory.
Most senior citizens will belive anything they read on the internet today as long as the url ends with a .com. Kinda frightening to see a whole generation living and embracing the ignorance.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Dudemo5

This thread should be moved to the Above Top Secret Forum for being insane speculation.

You should be moved to a safe space to protect your fragile feelings.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Once upon a time there was a lazy idiot

Lazy? Lazy, really?

Your delusional rant didn't make it halfway past your first sentence before exposing your outright fabrication of historical evidence.

Hillary was the lazy one. She didn't put in the time, didn't travel to the people, didn't work incessantly to the very last minute like Trump. He was a tireless spirit that amazed everyone that seen him work while Hillary feinted, tripped, and disappeared from public while avoiding any and all pressers that would ask an unscripted question. All of that qualifies her as a certifiable idiot.

Whatever you had to say after that half sentence, who cares, you lost all credibility to even look.

As far as this theory goes, it is unlikely not because of Trump but because it would require different aspects of government working smoothly on an elaborate scale that requires secrecy and a small hidden budget to get right, something near impossible for government.
edit on 11-11-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I've never heard of that site before.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Feel free. I'm not ashamed of being informed. Remember this is the conspiracy theory website. Makes everything questionable when this place is providing the info.
There is fake news out there. It's just not what you've been brainwashed by conspiracy nuts to believe.

So do frame it. Please.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Now there's a fairy tale see??? Good job...
Because the economy was in the upward side based on what Obama did.

Only trump I'm so great I should be god believes it has ANYTHING to do with him.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BeauDonThormans

And I laugh all day at you guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join