It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Mueller and President Trump are Pulling the Biggest Sting in History

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't always claim racism but when I see it I know it.

Oh and look I don't even need a meme to make my point.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They're not working together.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Don't remove those fake photos that come with the frame. Otherwise you'll have empty frames on your wall. Which can be a look for sure . If the frames are ornate, all different in shape, and all painted shiny black.
I'm still decorating even though I've retired .lol

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They won't be wearing Halloween costumes. Lol.
Of course I was being hyperbolic.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What that I have friends?

Lol

(post by LiberLegit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Of course I was being hyperbolic.

Too bad. The thought of atomic-crisp childrensses doused in hot sauce had me salivating.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: butcherguy
What if the 'brains' of the operation was someone other than Trump?
What if Admiral Mike Rogers was the leader of a group of 'white hats' in the IC/FBI that tipped Trump off and said.... "This is what we need to do." ?

Rumors from supposed insider anons on 4chan is that Trump was recruited by pro-America elements in the IC/MI before or shortly after he announced his presidential campaign, and was briefed about the real Russian collusion (U1), Saudi interference/pay-to-play, China meddling with our economy and Pedogate.

If you look at everything going on now and what's been happening in the past few months... there is no way Trump is alone in this.

People will believe anything as long as it fits their narrative

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

So true.

Much like the people who still defend that criminal Hillary Clinton or those who believe gun related murders somehow matter more than many other more prolific ways to die.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My decorating skills are admittedly terrible Lol

On the bright side, if my perp photos never come through I can tell everyone the stock photos are my long lost relatives

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Funnier still is how many trump supporters were triggered by this post.

You've had a snappy comeback for every conservative post here except mine - I'm feeling left out

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: xuenchen
This evil man knew he couldn't get elected by the decent people of America if he didn't tell them a bunch of lies and convince them that he was a person who actually cared about them.

Like this?

So the man told another world leader, if you help me I will make things between our countries easier and you will be able to continue your kingdom of human rights abuses

Ohohoh! You mean like this?

Totally nailed it! Nice work Silly

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Do you have ANY evidence she is a criminal??

Or are ou just taking the word of right wing conspiracy sites that don’t even employ journalists. They just copy/paste msm stories???

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.
With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level.

fbi.gov

And

The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.

CBS news

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Or are ou just taking the word of right wing conspiracy sites that don’t even employ journalists. They just copy/paste msm stories???

Another tired old BS story..."they don't have journalists"
Where did you hear that? On CNN?
You are living in a Leftist fantasy world, you and Silly.
What is it like in that dark world?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

What is it like living in #alternativefact land where you hold a former presidential candidate on a higher pedestal than the current, relevant POTUS?

You "but Hillz," crowd are by far the best part about cult 45.

"She's living rent free in your dome..."

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: RazorV66

What is it like living in #alternativefact land where you hold a former presidential candidate on a higher pedestal than the current, relevant POTUS?

You "but Hillz," crowd are by far the best part about cult 45.

"She's living rent free in your dome..."

That's a cool story, but as usual, it's the wrong story.
The only thing that rags my ass about Hillary is her outrageous ability to get away with well documented crimes.
Other than that, she is like dogsh!t on my shoe.....you wipe it off and keep going.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Were you aware that the FBI had a search and seizure warrant for Hillary's personal laptop and it was executed in November of 2016 .... after the election?
Reason cited was criminal investigation.
The warrant was executed after the FBI after the FBI had stated that the investigation was finished.
Follow the Links.

FBI.GOV
edit on b000000302017-11-10T10:42:51-06:0010America/ChicagoFri, 10 Nov 2017 10:42:51 -06001000000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well...I think by now of the 6 ways to Sunday she could be prosecuted, one will certainly be substantial enough to guard her from the public with federal prison...

Also this may be a good thing for her after...all. You know..she can detox in there, get her Martha Stewart On with Fellow Inmates. Figure out" WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?"...

You got to look on the bright side Hillary...among the blame war all elected officials and political movers and shakers won't have you killed. You will just have to serve time in contempt of your own plan and "WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?"
Years of your own JUDGE AND JURY IN YOUR HEAD....await as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course, they're cheering him on. They think he's going after Trump.

But if this theory is correct, that's part of the ruse. Don't let the real targets know they are in the cross hairs and that it's the great orange cheetoh is who is being taken down. By the time the real targets are under indictment, it's too late to squirm out from under the hammer.

It sure does seem that the Podestas and the Podesta Group are going down in flames based on recent news. I doubt they fall on the sword for the team.

Plus you still have the Awans, it's been super quiet about them which leads me to think they are cooperating with Authorities.

Soon it's all going to happen one way or the other. Seems to be a ton of sealed indictments in the courts around DC. More than enough to take down players from all sides.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join