It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: M5xaz

No I don't mean the Podestas. Tony will suffer what ever befalls the rest of them for not filing the proper paperwork including Manafort and Kushner.
The next indictment is going to be dear son in law. That's my prediction. Also for lying to the FBI. Of course he will be pardoned immediatly no questions asked. I think Mueller is setting things up to go back to the state in the event of any trump pardons.

So ANYONE that lies to the FBI should be charged, of course...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: carewemust
December 30, 2017

Well kiddies.. We've ballooned from 12 sealed indictments, to over 10,000 now!
Source: www.loveinactionnow.com...

I googled for similar news stories and found all sorts of speculation, but no real count from a reliable source. Other stories are old, and some are just so far out there that it's unlikely.

While I think there's more than 12, I am skeptical about "over 10,000."

It seems that private sleuths are better journalists now than the 6-figure dumbos hired by mainstream media.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

December 30, 2017

I googled for similar news stories and found all sorts of speculation, but no real count from a reliable source. Other stories are old, and some are just so far out there that it's unlikely.

It seems that private sleuths are better journalists now than the 6-figure dumbos hired by mainstream media.

You mean you will believe any nonsense provided it doesn't come from a reliable source?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No I don't mean the Podestas. Tony will suffer what ever befalls the rest of them for not filing the proper paperwork including Manafort and Kushner.
The next indictment is going to be dear son in law. That's my prediction. Also for lying to the FBI. Of course he will be pardoned immediatly no questions asked. I think Mueller is setting things up to go back to the state in the event of any trump pardons.

No.
John and Tony are not the types to meekly go down quietly.

Do you actually believe they will accept, at their age, decade-long prison sentence ?
And for what ?
For "washed up Hillary" ?

They will make a deal, with the only card they have.

Tony, PR person, strangely, awfully quiet these past few weeks...
edit on 1-1-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

December 30, 2017

So you consider this to be a credible source:

Which topic do you consider to be the most important? Ascension, New Earth, UFOs, or "Real History?"

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

December 30, 2017

I kinda doubt that. "Private sleuths" don't seem to be very good at vetting sources... otherwise we'd see a firm number confirmed by multiple sources and links to the court filings. There's a list on a page for the Hal Turner radio show that is a screen grab from the Washington DC District Courts... so that looks more reliable. However, it doesn't indicate that all of those were part of Mueller's investigations.

They appear to be a scrape of "sealed indictments" and include things unrelated to Mueller.

Good research would have returned only the ones filed by Mueller or his team and a link to show that the information was verified.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

December 30, 2017

So you consider this to be a credible source:

Which topic do you consider to be the most important? Ascension, New Earth, UFOs, or "Real History?"

Yeah... I didn't see much evidence that their sleuthing was high quality. However, I'm known to be very picky.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Actually, the belief here is that there is a super secret investigation that has not been publicly declared that is being conducted by the White House in an attempt to "drain the swamp" by destroying Trump's political opponents America's enemies in the nefarious Deep State. The FBI, Post Office, Amtrack, etc.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's the active company line. I realize the importance of sticking to it.
I bet theres never any indictments of the people you are hoping for.
Remember how great everybody thought the FBI was when they reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton eleven days before the election?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"I love the FBI!"

Until they start investigating me!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Actually, the belief here is that there is a super secret investigation that has not been publicly declared that is being conducted by the White House in an attempt to "drain the swamp" by destroying Trump's political opponents America's enemies in the nefarious Deep State. The FBI, Post Office, Amtrack, etc.

Kinda like what happened in SA you mean? Nobody knew about that until the arrests and seizures either....

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

How patient do I need to be? The Manafort and Gates indictments were submitted sealed on a Friday and opened the following Monday. Three days. The twelve in the OP have apparently been sealed for nearly two months now.

There's a glut of attorneys, so maybe it's a YUGE, secret, well-coordinated operation that will be unleashed in General "MadDog" Mattis fashion..(i.e. Stunning, overwhelming, complete eradication.)

Or maybe not...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Tee hee.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Kinda like what happened in SA you mean? Nobody knew about that until the arrests and seizures either....

But no-one was surprised. In a monarchy, you can arrest rivals to the throne. You realise that is essentially what is going on, right? If Saudi Arabia is truly going to become a constitutional monarchy, the oligarchs need to be contained. That is what is going on there. It has nothing to do with American po!itics.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Sillyolme

"I love the FBI!"

Until they start investigating me!

I hate having been put in the position of defending the FBI, but in this case, they may actually end up saving the Republic.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yes indeed. Funny how they didn't seem to think anybody on Clintons team lied to them yet everybody here is so sure they did isn't it?????

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I went looking for “US District Court District of Columbia” since that is where the screen print showing the 12 sealed indictments came from. I didn’t find the page, it looks like it goes through another site called PACER, but it did have a page listing cases of interest, where I found the Indictment against Paul Manafort: Here

...also an a opinion on a Jane Doe versus Donald J Trump (this is regarding transgender in the military): Here

This is a link to the page with links to cases of interest: Here

Pretty interesting stuff.

edit on 1-0120181-1818 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
I went looking for “US District Court District of Columbia” since that is where the screen print showing the 12 sealed indictments came from. I didn’t find the page, it looks like it goes through another site called PACER, but it did have a page listing cases of interest, where I found the Indictment against Paul Manafort: Here

...also an a opinion on a Jane Doe versus Donald J Trump (this is regarding transgender in the military): Here

This is a link to the page with links to cases of interest: Here

Pretty interesting stuff.

Correct...it comes from Pacer. You have to register to use it.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

But no-one was surprised. In a monarchy, you can arrest rivals to the throne. You realise that is essentially what is going on, right? If Saudi Arabia is truly going to become a constitutional monarchy, the oligarchs need to be contained. That is what is going on there. It has nothing to do with American po!itics.

I'm pretty sure all those being arrested and everyone reading about it was surprised. And unless we ran our government the same was as SA then of course it is going to look different when large scale operations occur...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Are you registered? Can you post another screen print that shows how many are sealed now?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join