It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think you posted that in the wrong thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Did you try looking them up in the yellow pages and going to their office? No? Then why the insinuation that they have somehow "disappeared?" If they were arrested in connection with #pizzagate it would lead on Fox News. If there were warrants out against them they could not flee the country. Most likely they are skiing in Aspen or wintering in Bermuda. What's it to you?

No it would not be on fox. Really you think that. Wake up. Where are they all Why so many stepping down. Where is obama. Did you enjoy his fake Christmas tweet. Where is podesta have you seen or heard from this vocal man for nearly a month. How is hillaries boot she has had on for 3 months for a broken toe.

You dont want to face up to this truth. Dont worry you are not alone. QAnon said the truth would be too much for most people. Enjoy your Fox!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Of course it would be on Fox. They are nearly at the level of RT now. Why do you think Obama has gone missing? He just did an interview on the BBC. As for the Podestas, they are private citizens, you have no business spying on them. If anyone on the make believe list of "disappeared" tweets now it must be fake? Please be honest: do you really believe the BS you have been posting here since #pizzagate, or are you knowingly posting [HOAX!]s? The latter is a violation of T&C, as is "forum ganging."

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Double post. --DJW001
edit on 4-1-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

We'll both be dead and buried before that happens. Give me a break won t you.

They are never going to indict clinton. They've already investigated her. There won't be any different results even if they do the whole thing over with different players.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Any outlet that keeps repeating the phrase "deep state" is frankly pushing Russian propaganda. Note that it portrays certain Congressmen's impatience as a statement that the DOJ has agreed to comply. Also, it has been established that the Steele Dossier was not used to obtain the FISA warrant. You are quoting fake news. I thought you were smarter than that.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Really because was she charged with mishandling classified information? Because I'm pretty sure they looked and she didnt. Step back into the circle of reality. No one is going to indict clinton for anything.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lost what four times? She was elected senator TWICE.
She lost a primary to a very worthy opponent and the second time the election was stolen from her by the corrupt trump. Now look. Look at the # the moron is getting us into.

Hey the moron can't really read very well which we know from his teleprompter speeches.
Everyone on his staff calls him an idiot. Wouldn't they know?

You hero McMaster calls him a dope.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's your thread. You not going to do the research for your own claims either are you?

So admit it. You're totally wrong. These twelve original indictments don't have anything to do with Mueller or this investigation and you were only pretending when you made the claim. This entire thread is just one big lie.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

These twelve original indictments don't have anything to do with Mueller or this investigation

For all we know at this point, it could be entirely part of Mueller's investigation.... OR it could be that there is an indictment for Mueller amongst those over 9,000 sealed indictments.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Of course it would be on Fox. They are nearly at the level of RT now. Why do you think Obama has gone missing? He just did an interview on the BBC. As for the Podestas, they are private citizens, you have no business spying on them. If anyone on the make believe list of "disappeared" tweets now it must be fake? Please be honest: do you really believe the BS you have been posting here since #pizzagate, or are you knowingly posting [HOAX!]s? The latter is a violation of T&C, as is "forum ganging."

Yes he did an interview. An audio intrivew in which he mostly answered in single words.. Did you see his christmas tweet. It ws a family christmas picutre from a previous Christmas. Why would he do that. eh.

I have every right to ask where the podestas are. If the sources are correct. They are gone. After being very vocal they have suddenly gone off rader.

So in another month when they still have not been seen. Will you revert your statement. I am right about this. Thats why I am being vocal.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We'll both be dead and buried before that happens. Give me a break won t you. They are never going to indict clinton. They've already investigated her. There won't be any different results even if they do the whole thing over with different players.

When you find out you are so wrong on all of this. How will you feel then.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I think you posted that in the wrong thread.

The sealed indictments, which were used to go after Manafort / Paige and Popadopolis are the result of the russia investigation. People assume that the large chunk of sealed filings are related to the Russia investigation. The Russia investigation and the FISA warrants used the debunked dossier.

If the DOJ / FBI provide the FISA warrant application and its confirmed the dossier was all that was used then it very much affects the topic of this thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We'll both be dead and buried before that happens. Give me a break won t you.

They are never going to indict clinton. They've already investigated her. There won't be any different results even if they do the whole thing over with different players.

Yes and that investigation, as we all ffound out, was fraudulent and done incorrectly. The Clinton investigation and the way the conclusion not to prosecute was made falls into the text book definition of obstruction of justice.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Any outlet that keeps repeating the phrase "deep state" is frankly pushing Russian propaganda. Note that it portrays certain Congressmen's impatience as a statement that the DOJ has agreed to comply. Also, it has been established that the Steele Dossier was not used to obtain the FISA warrant. You are quoting fake news. I thought you were smarter than that.

As opposed to the other media outlets repeating Russia collusion when its not a crime? Or how people label anything they dont like, such as yourself, as Russian propaganda?

The dossier was used i the FISA warrant application and anyone claiming otherwise is ignoring facts already disclosed during congressional hearings.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Yes he did an interview. An audio intrivew in which he mostly answered in single words.. Did you see his christmas tweet. It ws a family christmas picutre from a previous Christmas. Why would he do that. eh.

I have every right to ask where the podestas are. If the sources are correct. They are gone. After being very vocal they have suddenly gone off rader.

So in another month when they still have not been seen. Will you revert your statement. I am right about this. Thats why I am being vocal.

You could simply hire a Washington DC investigator and ask him or her to send you photos of Podesta around town.

He's not a newsmaker any more, so photographers aren't going to hang on his every move. In addition, it's the holidays and it's freakin' cold, so people aren't wandering around doing things. Obama's been around and has been photographed although he's not much of a newsmaker at this point.

If you want to play that game, ask yourself "where's George Bush?" because there's been no news about him in awhile and no pictures this week and no tweets since November and since Steve Bannon called him a 'pervert' then this must mean....

It means stringing together a lot of unrelated things to form an accusation. That's not an investigation.

If you want to know where Podesta is then the first thing you have to know what he is doing as a private citizen (retired? preparing to teach classes? Working on a book? Gardening?) You don't seem to have that information. Once you know that, then you have to know what his daily and weekly habits are (Pokemon hunting? Walks? Gym? Grocery store?) before you can assess whether he's under "house arrest" or some such.

And honestly, he's the same age as my husband. You'd swear my husband was under house arrest if you tracked him because he doesn't get out much except for the occasional run to Cane's Chicken or the grocery store. But he's just retired and he likes sitting at home and reading books.

Maybe Podesta's just happy to be at home and decompressing and reading books? Had you thought of that?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

If you want to play that game, ask yourself "where's George Bush?" because there's been no news about him in awhile and no pictures this week and no tweets

Plenty of people here have been hoping that he is among the missing for the same reasons.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Actaully there is a whole list of people that have not been seen for a while now. People that post of twitter regularly that have all just stopped.

As QAnon said they would just disapear from the public light.

Go and have a look at the white rabbit thread if you are intrested.

Its happening.

The storm is upon us.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
One of the indictments was unsealed recently. Related to "Uranium One".
i-uv.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Actaully there is a whole list of people that have not been seen for a while now. People that post of twitter regularly that have all just stopped.

As QAnon said they would just disapear from the public light.

Go and have a look at the white rabbit thread if you are intrested.

Its happening.

The storm is upon us.

QAnon is just a LARP account. No one is sporting ankle bracelets and nobody's under house arrest.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join