It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: Xcathdra

It sure as hell has more credence than the dribble you morons are posting about q, a storm and indictments.

The indictments are real at least.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Considering the dossier now comes with warranty disclaimers by the 2 intel agencies I would say its officially debunked... again.

Yep. Its slander. Who paid 4 it?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It sure as hell has more credence than the dribble you morons are posting about q, a storm and indictments.

Really? Please do tell. So far I have seen SA go down...in a MAJOR way. There are definitely more indictments and the ones that have been opened lead back to WAY before Trump and have cause the Podesta Group to close its doors.

The dossier so far has people avoiding answering anything under oath and pleading the 5th to any questions. It has been linked to firms hired by the DNC for payment and McCain for the connection to the GoP....there has been nothing proven by it at this point and nobody has come under fire for anything in it other than those that have pushed it as truth...

But please, link any and all evidence you have of its "credence" and I will happily point out where it is false.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

You mean the ones against Trumps goons? Or the 50,000 you fools claim are going to come down the pipe? Come on give me some more tick tock gif’s sheep.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Please tell me one shred of proof front, indictments or this loon of a storm coming?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Please tell me one shred of proof front, indictments or this loon of a storm coming?

I just did in the post you're replying to. Podesta group shutting down, indictment is 98% prior to Trump campaign, SA going down hard, and I've linked to the Fed study you obviously haven't read on indictments and how unusual this many are.

Feel free to point out the "credence" of the dossier now....hopefully you actually know what credence means...
edit on 11/19/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
a reply to: mzinga

ok...

FBI has not verified Trump dossier

FBI and Justice Department officials have told congressional investigators in recent days that they have not been able to verify or corroborate the substantive allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign outlined in the Trump dossier.

The FBI received the first installment of the dossier in July 2016. It received later installments as they were written at the height of the presidential campaign, which means the bureau has had more than a year to investigate the allegations in the document. The dossier was financed by the Hillary Clinton campaign and compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.

An August 24, 2017 subpoena from the House Intelligence Committee to the FBI and Justice Department asked for information on the bureau's efforts to validate the dossier. Specifically, the subpoena demanded "any documents, if they exist, that memorialize DOJ and/or FBI efforts to corroborate, validate, or evaluate information provided by Mr. Steele and/or sub-sources and/or contained in the 'Trump Dossier.'"

According to sources familiar with the matter, neither the FBI nor the Justice Department has provided documents in response to that part of the committee's subpoena. But in face-to-face briefings with congressional staff, according to those sources, FBI and DOJ officials have said they cannot verify the dossier's charges of a conspiracy between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.

click link for article...

edit on 20-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

H. A. Goodman‏ @HAGOODMANAUTHOR
47m47 minutes ago

MUELLER CONFIRMS TRUMP NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION: Sends Request To DOJ But... youtu.be... via @YouTube

(post by Wingsio removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Tony Podesta
Huma Abedin
Hillary
Pelosi
McCain
as all were mentioned by Q

And probably others found on Awan's computer or elsewhere.

Think about it NSA has all this info

Q asked " how many agencies had directors replaced...all but one.

Answer was only NSA was not replaced run by Mike Rogers.

Mike Rogers met with Trump after his election and didn't let Obama or anyone know.

Other ex NSA folks began calling for Rogers replacement

Because all those people were secretly working to help the Russians get Trump elected lmao

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Truthturtlehead

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Tony Podesta
Huma Abedin
Hillary
Pelosi
McCain
as all were mentioned by Q

And probably others found on Awan's computer or elsewhere.

Think about it NSA has all this info

Q asked " how many agencies had directors replaced...all but one.

Answer was only NSA was not replaced run by Mike Rogers.

Mike Rogers met with Trump after his election and didn't let Obama or anyone know.

Other ex NSA folks began calling for Rogers replacement

Because all those people were secretly working to help the Russians get Trump elected lmao

Often times, people work together for a common goal, regardless of political leaning. Rush Limbaugh said that McConnell and Democrats worked together to sabotage Roy Moore. It hasn't worked like they thought it would, however.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
How 'bout them indictments .. Boy on boy...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Boy on boy.

Holy crap...are you spokesperson for NAMBLA now?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

*insert Horseshack laugh here*

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Oops. That was supposed to be boy oh boy. New device and smaller screen.
I apologize everyone. I do not condone pederasty.
Or pedophilia
Unlike our dear leader ...
edit on 11212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You mean the ones unsealed in PA where a Democratic rep is charged with paying his opponents to drop out of the race.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

You mean the ones unsealed in PA where a Democratic rep is charged with paying his opponents to drop out of the race.

It's like Pandoras Box for Christmas!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Real yes. Having to do with Mueller and his investigation into the trump campaign, administration and businesses, not looking like it. Not that Mueller isn't going to make any more arrests. He is.
But what's up with these original twelve? Are they still sealed?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yeah yeah yeah. LOL.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join