It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: interupt42

You and your counterparts on the right are the problem in this country and what has led to the worthless gov't we have. Good job in always deflecting to the other side and overlooking your own stink?

Wow really? Maybe if we were all liberal life would be so much better...

Which part of me saying the poster( a lefty) and the posters counterparts (on the right ), led you to think I'm a lefty?

You and your counterparts on the right are the problem in this country

not to mention the other part of my post where I basically trash the DNC?

"Surely this investigation along with all the other recent DNC debacle will only end up proving how innocent and wonderful the almighty and righteous sniper dodging epitome of a women Hillary truly is" , Said no sane person ever.

My post was in regards to political cheerleaders on BOTH sides as to the reason our gov't has gone to the sh1tter. Sadly its their own party where they have the most power to make a difference in. However,. they are to busy blaming the OTHER side for everything and burying their head in the sands when it comes to their own party. This is why the gov't has gotten out of control , their is no accountability from anywhere especially their own party.

edit on 271130America/ChicagoTue, 28 Nov 2017 19:27:31 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

not to mention the other part of my post where I basically trash the DNC?

Well whoopee! You said the problem with our country is the right and that is what I commented on. You didn't say two Fed up parties...lol

The problem is people keep voting in the same old crap, so we get what we deserve.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Wow look at me.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
December 30, 2017

Well kiddies.. We've ballooned from 12 sealed indictments, to over 10,000 now!
Source: www.loveinactionnow.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

James Bond movie I believe.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How patient do I need to be? The Manafort and Gates indictments were submitted sealed on a Friday and opened the following Monday. Three days. The twelve in the OP have apparently been sealed for nearly two months now.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How patient do I need to be? The Manafort and Gates indictments were submitted sealed on a Friday and opened the following Monday. Three days. The twelve in the OP have apparently been sealed for nearly two months now.

The longer the net is in the water ... the more fish you catch.

Patience is a virtue.

The resulting fireworks should be out of this world.

You need to understand, one must grow the anticipation, wait until you have them in your grasp.

These sealed indictments are being used to widen the net ... that is why there is a delay.

Have you noticed that the number is always increasing ... more fish being caught.

P

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: DJW001

www.latimes.com...

I wasn't asking for a link, I wanted someone to state it: his business partners there are Russian mobsters. What if those "sealed indictments" are for Trump associates?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 30, 2017

But that's still a normal number right? Wasn't the cry in the beginning that 12 was perfectly normal, same at 300 or so....wonder if they can say 10k is normal...LOL!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Dfairlite

www.latimes.com...

I wasn't asking for a link, I wanted someone to state it: his business partners there are Russian mobsters. What if those "sealed indictments" are for Trump associates?

Maybe they are.
Either way, I want to know who they are for.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

There's a glut of attorneys, so maybe it's a YUGE, secret, well-coordinated operation that will be unleashed in General "MadDog" Mattis fashion..(i.e. Stunning, overwhelming, complete eradication.)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

There's a glut of attorneys, so maybe it's a YUGE, secret, well-coordinated operation that will be unleashed in General "MadDog" Mattis fashion..(i.e. Stunning, overwhelming, complete eradication.)

Yes thanks. For soup today I will have the Stunning.
For entree, I will have overwhelming.
Main course, I would like Eradication please, lots of death sentences with that.
For Desert, I will have Laughing for a month.

Great meal for the New Year.

MadDog ... take em out mate. Think how history will view you. One of the Historical greats.

P

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

DEATH TO THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT! LET AMERICAN BLOOD RUN IN THE STREETS! Who cares if Congress was elected by the American people? Who cares if civil servants have dedicated their lives to serving the people? Who cares if law enforcement and intelligence officers have risked their lives to keep Americans safe? DEATH TO THEM ALL!!! счастливый новый год, товарищ!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Then the big kahuna...

You mean the Podestas ?
Tony already has had his "lobbying" business shut down.

Can you hazard a guess as to who they are in process of throwing under the bus to save themselves (hint: no, she does not have a big kahuna, but thinks that she does) ?

Have a very happy new year....good luck......

edit on 1-1-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

No I don't mean the Podestas. Tony will suffer what ever befalls the rest of them for not filing the proper paperwork including Manafort and Kushner.
The next indictment is going to be dear son in law. That's my prediction. Also for lying to the FBI. Of course he will be pardoned immediatly no questions asked. I think Mueller is setting things up to go back to the state in the event of any trump pardons.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Leave the net in too long it rots.
What does your fishing metaphor have to do with the original indictments in the OP and whether they are still sealed or not? Don't go all Yoda on me. What happened to those indictments? I'd like the OP to come back and answer this.
edit on 112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The more likely scenario to be sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

December 30, 2017

I googled for similar news stories and found all sorts of speculation, but no real count from a reliable source. Other stories are old, and some are just so far out there that it's unlikely.

While I think there's more than 12, I am skeptical about "over 10,000."

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Of course he will be pardoned immediatly no questions asked. I think Mueller is setting things up to go back to the state in the event of any trump pardons.

Be careful as that sword cuts both directions. It opens the door for states to prosecute Democrats that the FBI protected and covered for.
edit on 1-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join