It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: interupt42

You and your counterparts on the right are the problem in this country and what has led to the worthless gov't we have. Good job in always deflecting to the other side and overlooking your own stink?

Wow really? Maybe if we were all liberal life would be so much better...

Which part of me saying the poster( a lefty) and the posters counterparts (on the right ), led you to think I'm a lefty?

You and your counterparts on the right are the problem in this country

not to mention the other part of my post where I basically trash the DNC?

"Surely this investigation along with all the other recent DNC debacle will only end up proving how innocent and wonderful the almighty and righteous sniper dodging epitome of a women Hillary truly is" , Said no sane person ever.

My post was in regards to political cheerleaders on BOTH sides as to the reason our gov't has gone to the sh1tter. Sadly its their own party where they have the most power to make a difference in. However,. they are to busy blaming the OTHER side for everything and burying their head in the sands when it comes to their own party. This is why the gov't has gotten out of control , their is no accountability from anywhere especially their own party.

edit on 271130America/ChicagoTue, 28 Nov 2017 19:27:31 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

not to mention the other part of my post where I basically trash the DNC?

Well whoopee! You said the problem with our country is the right and that is what I commented on. You didn't say two Fed up parties...lol

The problem is people keep voting in the same old crap, so we get what we deserve.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Wow look at me.

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join