It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You can almost taste and smell the horse-sh*t coming out of these Politicians and Geeks.

News flash fu*kers if Linux was originally less than two million lines of code, why is it now bigger than Microsoft's own implementation of Windows, why does your precious open source desktop need ActiveX DirectX and X11 with over 35 different desktops to choose from? Over compensation for your Kremlin party Jew's only "backdoor?"

These guys suck!

Damn you to hell for your repeated Lie's and horse#, damn you to hell for Spying on people's computer's and above all damn you to hell and may you burn in the hell of your own making!

At least he tell's the damn truth when it suit's him!

www.youtube.com...

"Oh fu*k the whole internet knows I'm the guy who's been illegally wiretapping all of them and that I own the bank, fu*k i'm screwed!"

edit on 1-3-2018 by micromark because: phew

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
People don't listen to scientist's, when they say "Don't do that, it'll crash under it's own weight" and that's what your watching happen, all those bug's, all those CVE - Critical Vulnerabilities, the system is finally unraveling. Yay! It's going down in flames and it's all Donald Trump's fault!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: micromark

They're not all Jews. Some of them are Chinese

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

True and gotta respect em for that, but what I'm driving at and I hope it's a point you don't miss, is that, it's a virus, the internet is a virus and it's run it's course, it's time is up!

It'll bring down not just the US economy but there's as well.

You'll hear the programmers talking absolute waffle about harmonization and NX-bit to prevent overflow's, but that'll be there excuse until the next time when it'll all happen again. That's the point im driving at, the internet is nothing more than a Virus, enjoy it whilst it lasts!

Invalid Floating Point every x86 CPU has one, in earlier Windows 3.51 you could disable it with pentnt (Pentagon New Technology) and people wonder why those guys refuse to upgrade to Windows XP or 8.1 (lol)

For the last 30+ years these tools have sat there cultivating aggressive capabilities to cripple entire infrastructure and you think they can undo all that in a quick turn around of a few days. Meanwhile every other nation they trade with is a "Communist" state that has enjoyed building the technology to there specific requirements and has had a deep insight on exactly what they're planning to do.
edit on 1-3-2018 by micromark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'm not anyone's grandmother. You can drop that line.
Try dealing with the subject.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

They're talking about thousands of sealed indictments across the United States. They have nothing to do with Mueller who only has grand juries in DC and Virginia.
Even the original twelve that were mentioned are no longer sealed they just had nothing to do with Mueller. The thread started when Manafort and Gates were originally charged under indictments that were sealed for twenty four hours. Since then every sealed indictment in the nation is suddenly part of this case.
edit on 332018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm not anyone's grandmother. You can drop that line.
Try dealing with the subject.

He did deal with the subject and you decided to go off on a tangent because you did not like the information he provided.

Silly, these tactics do not really work on ATS.

P

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You can be my grandmother if you like silly.

Any proof that the original 12 indictments were unsealed and had nothing to do with Mueller?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

They're talking about thousands of sealed indictments across the United States. They have nothing to do with Mueller who only has grand juries in DC and Virginia.
Even the original twelve that were mentioned are no longer sealed they just had nothing to do with Mueller. The thread started when Manafort and Gates were originally charged under indictments that were sealed for twenty four hours. Since then every sealed indictment in the nation is suddenly part of this case.

There may be any number of reasons why there are so many sealed indictments in so many jurisdictions. They may be cracking down on all sorts of criminal activity. The alt-right has been brainwashed into thinking Mueller is investigating Clinton and Obama instead of Trump. This is QAnon's doing, which is why I think it is more than just a "merry prank."

Instead of investigating why so many Republican Congressmen, state representatives, and governors are suddenly "retiring,"conspiracy theorists are chasing phantoms. Somehow, they cannot bring themselves to think that conservatives are being systematically blackmailed in advance of the mid-term elections, and that it is not a coincidence that the president is not doing more to prevent outside interference. Nope, they are finally getting the real scoop from the Space Brothers.

The irony is that the internet and its conspiracy theorists are potentially this country's first line of defense. If real clues were pursued instead of paranoid fantasies, society might be able to prepare itself for future events. That potential has been well and truly subverted.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Any proof that the original 12 indictments were unsealed and had nothing to do with Mueller?

Absolutely! Repeat as necessary.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

i dont think your link says what you think it does

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Did he now? by talking about cookies? Calling me grandma? Because I'm pretty sure none of those things are the subject.

The subject is the twelve sealed indictments from back in november.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

give me links or give me cookies
But not links with cookies

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

Did he now? by talking about cookies? Calling me grandma? Because I'm pretty sure none of those things are the subject.

The subject is the twelve sealed indictments from back in november.

Yes.

Dashen said:

I showed you a list and tally of 13000 plus sealed indictments nationwide,You laughed.

Come on ... be real.

P

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
R U ready to RUMMMMBBBLLLLLLE?

18,500 Sealed Indictments as of March 12, 2018!

Source: inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

You can be my grandmother if you like silly.

I could use a granny too!

She make cookies?

I can pay.

edit on 3 16 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

give me links or give me cookies
But not links with cookies

Amaretto Choc Chip is my fav.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

i dont think your link says what you think it does

Really? What do you think it says?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

What does a case from summer of 2016 have to do with 18000 indictments today?
Only you know apparently

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

What does a case from summer of 2016 have to do with 18000 indictments today?
Only you know apparently

Same defendants as the screen capture in the OP, possibly further charges in the same case. Nothing at all to do with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party, or any other paranoid fantasy you are trying to nurture. The same is probably true with the other 17,999 indictments. Sessions is cracking down on pot dealers and other low level criminals, remember?

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join