It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I didn't say the investigation was fake.
No no money was funneled anywhere. Zero hedge is fake.
edit on 2272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

She was not friggin found to have broken the law. That is your major disconnect from reality. She was NOT found to have broken any laws and just let go because ...what ever...
You can yell it till the cows come home but it won't make it true.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hahahaha.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hahahaha.

So what kind of cookies are you baking us when Hillary goes to gitmo?
Bet it's oatmeal

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

a reply to: tiredoflooking

I didn't say the investigation was fake.
No no money was funneled anywhere. Zero hedge is fake.

Maybe your name will come up.

Wouldn't that be a hoot?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Sure we are.
It's all over the news. Oh wait. Only the fake indictments and plea deals are on the news. The real indictments where Muller has reversed his course and is working with trump to drain the swamp with the help of Q, R And S and the numbers 5, 7 and 9 and the snuffelufagus are all sealed inside magic eggs guarded dragons.
Where'd you get the idea I'm nice lady?

I don't think this investigation is fake...

FBI Investigating Millions Of "Mishandled" Dollars Funneled From Australian Govt To Clinton Foundation

www.zerohedge.com...

Wow. All of a sudden the FBI is reliable, and it is okay for them to obtain information from a foreign private detective. Your head must be spinning. A blogger is alleging that the Clinton Foundation obtained a government grant to provide HIV assistance in Papua New Guinea. "corruptly." He does not explain how this was done, nor provide any evidence.

The real hook in this bit of disinformation is that the allegations are meant not to incriminate the Clintons, but rather to taint Alexander Downer, who provided the FBI with testimony concerning George Papadopoulos' claim that he was approached by Russians, which in turn supported the other evidence used to obtain the FISA warrants against Trump staffers.

The story is complete BS, and follows the usual Russian disinformation trail: a claim made by a private citizen (who may or may not be real) which is repeated by bloggers as news. Once it has circulated, it is picked up by the "mainstream" disinformation outlets like zerohedge, which spin it to suit their agenda. From there it gets posted to member generated content sites like ATS, or even more mainstream forums targeting various demographics, and from there into minds of voters.

Always trace a story back to its source before giving it any credibility, and try to determine if that source has an agenda.
edit on 27-2-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why any need to incriminate downer? A clinton ally? The same clinton who set up a meeting for kushner?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Why any need to incriminate downer? A clinton ally? The same clinton who set up a meeting for kushner?

See how well it's working?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I'm sure you think you're making a point.

You'll work on it.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I don't have your patients. So I just laugh. You think they're going to read that and go "Ah ok " you have way more faith than me too.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I showed you a list and tally of 13000 plus sealed indictments nationwide,You laughed.
Keep laughing grams

edit on 2 27 2018 by dashen because: Don't go bust the hip laughing now

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I showed you a list and tally of 13000 plus sealed indictments nationwide,You laughed.
Keep laughing grams

Sealed indictments are made to prevent flight of an espionage network or criminal syndicate. In the case of the Russia investigation, that would be both, as Russian "businessmen" appear to be acting as agents of the Russian government.
edit on 27-2-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

At least you admit (apparently) that the indictments exist

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

At least you admit (apparently) that the indictments exist

Never said they didn't. I just don't trust the interpretation put on them by the outlets publicizing them.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

They are sealed.
Could be ruskies could be pizzapervs, could be mafia,ms13. Won't know for sure till the big unseal

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

They're gone they were never for Muellers team. Mueller files in DC or Virginia . The district's he has convened a grand jury in. Not in California not in Arkansas or Washington state or Timbuktu.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Theyre gone?
Where did they go?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

They were probably unsealed and dealt with in what ever way they needed to be. Obviously they were never for Muellers investigation. That was a dance in the park but nothing more.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Which orifice of your body did you pull that out of? Because it's not true. that's just you playing with your imagination. I showed you proof . you laughed . I called you out on it and you went running off into imagination land. Nearly all of those 13,000 plus indictments are still sealed months later. You can still check the website and find out for yourself.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Let me guess the 13'000 plus indictments are for all the people who went off and downloaded there illegal wire-tap capabilities that got plastered all over the interweb's by dweebs going ooh look "Kremlin backdoor" for the CPUSA being used to illegally funnel money into russia out of the Ukraine big whoop and mega lol's and at the heart of it all sitting there screaming innocence is the guy running wall-street and the bank.

You know I understand it's hard for the FBI - why not sit here and assist them...

James Mullen

Greater New York City Area - ‎Chief Engineer, 40 Wall Street, The Trump Building - ‎The Trump Organization

Also director of Equities and Finance for Deutsche bank in the USA... Nothing illegal here, just a little "commie" wire-fraud your honor - Now just repeat the Mantra - Trump know's nothing!

There barking up the wrong tree, the people they should be water-boarding are all those computer guru's that claimed guru like abilities whilst they all went off weakening cryptography and embezzling - no backdoor in OpenBSD left intentionally proclaims Theo the Rat - Whats this Theo? Plan 9 Scotch fu*king mist! Last I heard through the grape vine it's the "Communist" parties property for listening to people's private phone calls - because that what everyone does in a democracy!
edit on 1-3-2018 by micromark because: meh

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join