It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And yet we now have absolute proof of Hillarys team paying to collude with russians

No we don't. If the IC gets intel from an asset in a foreign government, is that the foreign state "colluding" with the US? When Robert Hanssen sold secrets to the Russians, was that "America colluding with Russia?"

You're ignoring distinctions and ignoring what "collusion" even means (even by the most basic, non-legal, common usage definition) in order to make a false equivalence.

Remember this:

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

Were the people who Steele sought out and spoke to part of the Russian government's support for Hillary Clinton? Did a Russian oligarch initiate contact with the Chelsea Clinton and say, "As part of the Russian government's support for your father, a Russian lawyer wants to give you some highly sensitive documents straight from the Kremlin?"

That's without even getting into whether or not Clinton or the DNC authorized the subcontracting of oppo research in Russia to Steele, approved of or even knew about his sources in Russia.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

I don't think so.

Not thinking so is your problem.

Facts say otherwise.

link   
a reply to: face23785

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Why are you dismissing the US material witness whom the Obama DOJ placed a gag order on with their NDA and have since threatened his life and his lawyers life?

He will testify to Congress and has supporting documentation showing an on the record Clinton pay to play quid pr quo scheme.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Try to comprehend. The case against Tony is not related to the campaign.
Ok? Ok...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Try to comprehend. The case against Tony is not related to the campaign.
Ok? Ok...

Has that been leaked too? Or are you just making it up?

Yeah you made that up. You post a lot of nonsense. Besides, you said the Podestas aren't being investigated. Tony is. You were wrong.
edit on 28 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

And here you even underscore one of the biggest holes in your argument:

representing the Rusian will and government itself

You know this to be true? If it they were "representing the Russian will and government itself" then why didn't they reach out to the Clinton campaign like they did the Trump campaign? Why did it take Steele seeking them out? Did Steele know who was funding Fusion GPS? Did Steele tell his sources who he was collecting information for?

How do you just "know" that Steele's sources were "representing the Russian will and government itself?" and not acting of their own volition for their own motivations?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Why are you dismissing the US material witness whom the Obama DOJ placed a gag order on with their NDA and have since threatened his life and his lawyers life?

He will testify to Congress and has supporting documentation showing an on the record Clinton pay to play quid pr quo scheme.

Wow this nonsense is escalating quickly. The DOJ has threatened the lives of the FBI information and his lawyer?

EDIT to add:

I'll believe it when I see it. Toensing and her husband/partner Joseph diGenova are both known for making outlandish statements that are never borne out. Furthermore, I've read all of the publicly available documents (I didn't simply dismiss anything), press releases, etc that I could locate, involving the Mikerin investigation, and my opinion is that he simply wouldn't have had the contacts for what you describe, even if it existed.

Here's what Toesing said to Fox News last week:

The informant's attorney, Victoria Toensing, told Fox Business Network Monday that her client can "tell what all the Russians were talking about during the time that all these bribery payments were made." The informant earlier was prevented from testifying by former attorneys general Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, according to Toensing, after having signed a non-disclosure agreement.

"what all the Russians were talking about at the time" is "supporting documentation showing an on the record Clinton pay to play quid pr quo scheme?" Well hell, what changed from Monday? And where's threatening his life or that of his attorney? Oh you mean, that somebody threatened to make good on the consequences of violating the NDA when he was pissed off that he couldn't sue the government for money he felt he was owed?

edit on 2017-10-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I hope to come across those admissions of possibility one of these days.

I have to admit, there are times that I can't even read their comments all of the way through. I get about 1/4 to 1/2 way into a post and I feel dirty. I can start to see the rationality they use to justify their liberal religion and it forms a very bad picture of what humanity is. I don't see how they can constantly live in such a miserable world. Maybe they already pay the price every single day by just having to live with themselves.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So if the dossier were true it represents the will of the Russian government since that is needed to support the lefts collusion bs.

If the dossier is fake and Clinton is the one colluding with Russia then it doesn't represent the will of the Russian government and is instead just standard opposition research.

Is that the bs your trying to peddle? If so then you should take it elsewhere as we are all stocked up on the lefts crazy.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

No, conspiracy theorists who want to twist facts are the problem.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Wow this nonsense is escalating quickly. The DOJ has threatened the lives of the FBI information and his lawyer?

No - Obama DOJ officials have threatened the life of the witness and his lawyer.

Grassley wants 'gag order' lifted for FBI informant allegedly 'threatened' by Obama DOJ

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Absolutely absurd.

Basically the claim is its ok to use russian state officials to get dirt on your opponent, as long as you hire a law firm to do it.

This is ridiculous.

Did you read the comments from democrats I posted before.

Allow me to show this again.

"Is it particularly surprising that there`s somebody with close ties to the Kremlin and was seeking to back-channel with the _________ campaign to try to damage ___________?"

Now ask yourself, how isnt that exactly what Hillarys team did. Someone with close ties to the Kremlin, high level officials, back channeled to Hillarys campaign through their paid agent to try and daamage the Trump campaign. Cut and dry.

As I have said before, Trump jr. has not been proven to be actively seeking or paying for dirt from russian agents, he was approached by what he thought were them, he didnt receive that dirt, and he didnt lie for a year about paying for it, including to congressional committees.

In fact, their are allegations that steele may have paid some of those russian sources, and then actually himself been paid by the FBI, which is a whole new outrage.

As far as Hillary not knowing, to points.

1. Even if she didnt, people in her campaign did and should be held accountable.

2. It is beyond belief that 9 million dollars or so were going to Fusion GPS and high level people in Hillarys campaign and the DNC didnt know.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

No, conspiracy theorists who want to twist facts are the problem.

I am glad you are seeing what the left is doing finally.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I'm moving on face.
Come talk after you look up what Tony Podesta is being investigated for ok?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The left has ethics that would raise eyebrows in the court of Caligula.

and again just to reinforce the lefts derangement syndrome with Trump where everything is a crime except for when a Democrat does it.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm moving on face.
Come talk after you look up what Tony Podesta is being investigated for ok?

Representing a foreign government without disclosing it while working for the Clinton Campaign and DNC.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

And here you even underscore one of the biggest holes in your argument:

representing the Rusian will and government itself

You know this to be true? If it they were "representing the Russian will and government itself" then why didn't they reach out to the Clinton campaign like they did the Trump campaign? Why did it take Steele seeking them out? Did Steele know who was funding Fusion GPS? Did Steele tell his sources who he was collecting information for?

How do you just "know" that Steele's sources were "representing the Russian will and government itself?" and not acting of their own volition for their own motivations?

Yep here we go. Sop anyon in trumps campaign meeting wigth any russians is them meeting with government agents, but when Hillarys people pay for dirt against trump that comes from High level employees in the russian government, how do we know the were representing the government?

hahaha!

Imagine if that was Flynn or manafort or Carter pages excuse.

"Sure I met with russian officials, but I didnt know they were representing the russian government"

Well thats it then case closed.

What an crazy argument.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

All you know is what was leaked to the media. There's been no briefing from Mueller about what they're investigating Podesta for.

Just don't make # up ok? For once, please?

Edit: And I'll just remind everyone that 2 pages ago you were claiming neither Podesta was even being investigated, so you trying to seem like you know what you're talking about is hilarious.
edit on 28 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join