It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It is sad to see that so many who have been mistaken so many times here in claims about what the government is doing and isn't doing continue to make the same mistakes even though their opinions and "connections" have proven over and over to be faulty.

The fact is that four Congressional committees and one Special Counsel have been investigating Russian interference for months. Any claims to the contrary are false. Attempting to continually muddy the water with vapid semantic arguments based on false claims of authority merely shows us all how desperate some are to continue their chosen narrative.

Indictments are coming; the facts are about to be made clear beyond a shadow of a doubt. We will have the opportunity as a people to stand with our government and behind our judicial system again, and may the criminals whoever they are and wherever they are found be damned.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Throes

What sources on Twitter? Can you cite a tweet or two (you said sources)?
James Rosen, it's Faux News but as good a source as CNN.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Xcathdra

The russia tampering is accepted by all sides.

Since when? The President himself doesn't seem willing to acknowledge any Russian meddling in the election.

Where have you been?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There are hundreds of examples of this hypocrisy.

Here from Chirs hayes show.

The first is a democratic congressman.

SWALWELL: Yes, without even talking about what we learned on the
classified side Chris, if the President were able to delete all of the
classified information, I think the American people have in the public
realm enough information to know that he and his campaign, his family and
his businesses have personal political and financial ties with the Russians
and that they attempted on work the Russians to damage Hillary Clinton and
help the President win an election.

Press secretary under Obama Josh earnest.

Chris, I actually begin my career in opposition research. In
the first or four years I was involved in politics, I was a low-level
junior opposition research staffer. And that include on a white bright day
campaign including the presidential campaign in 2000. And Chris, I`ve
never heard of anybody agreeing to meet with any sort of foreigner to try
to obtain dirt on their opponent, let alone a Canadian lawyer or an
Australian lawyer. In this case, we`re talking about an adversary of the
United States that is speaking to influence our election.

CARRIE CORDERO, JUSTICE DEPARTMENT`S NATIONAL SECURITY DIVISION FORMER
ATTORNEY:

And so question begs, well, what else was there and were
their activities that Russian intelligence was conducting that Trump
Campaign officials were either facilitating, supporting, cooperating with,
or having knowledge of.

www.msnbc.com...

From just one show.

Or this whopper from that show fro Josh earnest.

Well, Chris, I think in every term we`re surprised and then after
reading the new story about it, sort of disappointed in ourselves that
we`re surprised about what has transpired because, in some ways, it is
utterly predictable. Is it particularly surprising that there`s somebody
with close ties to the Kremlin and was seeking to back-channel with the
Trump campaign to try to damage Hillary Clinton?

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE HILLARY TEAM DID!!!!

Someone with close ties to the kremlin was seeking to back-channel with the Hillary caampaign to try to damage Hillary Clinton.

But where is the outrage from these people now that the very thing they screamed about Trump doing was done by Hillary.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Since the beginning of January. It should also be pointed out, since the left conveniently ignores it, is Obama knew about Russia trying to interfere in US affairs going back to before his second term.

The left has problems.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Despite the lies that have been inculcated by so many, the fact is that there is and has been many different avenues of evidence for Russian tampering/meddling in our election process. The only ones denying this are useful idiots and Trump cultists.

Any broken laws in the Fusion GPS/Steele dossier should be investigated and litigated. I have yet to see any evidence of broken laws; all that is argued by the scripted liars is a false equivalency with the subjects of four different Congressional investigations and one Special investigation into known collusion with Russian State agents by members of the Trump campaign.

And yet we now have absolute proof of Hillarys team paying to collude with russians, and you want to call anyone that is worried about this Russian interference a traitor.

Very telling.

link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The firm of diGenova & Toensing has never lied, misled or been wrong. I'd say that in this case, like her husband she's just spinning speculation and opinion as fact.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Again, to correct your post.

Russia interference has been ongoing and accepted by both sides.

The Trump russia collusion bs is not accepted as its untrue.

Now that we have evidence of clinton-Russia collusion you guys are going back to the same strategy that caused you guys to lose the House, Senate and White House.

link   

The fact is that four Congressional committees and one Special Counsel have been investigating Russian interference for months. Any claims to the contrary are false.

Who has been claiming there are currently NO investigations into Russian interference?

Is this all you guys have left? Just make # up out of thin air?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The false conflation here is obvious: there is a difference between working with someone of Russian nationality and state agents representing the will and goals of the Russian government itself.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The Clinton team used the very same tactic the Nazis did.

You accuse your opponent of the very crimes your committing.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You'll get no outrage from these Leftist sympathizers.
You could have 100% incontrovertible video proof and they would still deflect.
Denying the truth and real facts is part of the Liberal DNA.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The false conflation here is obvious: there is a difference between working with someone of Russian nationality and state agents representing the will and goals of the Russian government itself.

I was waiting for this and glad I am here to witness it.

The rationalization stage of denial has been reached by the left.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Which makes it all the more damning the Russians hired for Clinton's "opposition research" have ties to the Kremlin. I'm glad you're seeing the light.
edit on 28 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

I agree with your speculative summary, but no one has considered Flynn or Jerod Kushner.

From Business Insider:
Flynn, Manafort Indictments...

Blumenthal, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told Politico on Tuesday that former national security adviser Michael Flynn and former campaign chair Paul Manafort "are the most prominent" subjects of the investigation "but there may well be others" who are vulnerable to indictment, too.

I feel that Manafort is a certainty, but there are also others directly involved.

Flynn, meanwhile, came under renewed scrutiny earlier this month when House Democrats sent a letter to Mueller alleging that Flynn had failed to disclose a trip he took to Egypt and Israel in 2015 to pursue a joint Russia-Saudi Arabia project "to build nuclear reactors in the Arab world."

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Oh boy.

Source A—to use the careful nomenclature of his dossier—was “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure.” Source B was “a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.”

www.vanityfair.com...

These werent just people that happen to be russsian, they are top level russian officials.

So yes, I agree with you, the DNC working with these top level officials to get dirt on trump is a very serious matter.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You'll get no outrage from these Leftist sympathizers.
You could have 100% incontrovertible video proof and they would still deflect.
Denying the truth and real facts is part of the Liberal DNA.

The ironic part about that is there is 100% incontrovertible proof of the Clintons engaging in kick back / bribery / pay to play schemes with russia. Its one of the reasons the left is going bonkers over Trump directing the DOJ to release the material witness from the Obama DOJ gag order. It is also telling the witness is receiving death threats, along with his legal representation.

Can anyone tell me how many times Bill Clinton has given a paid speech in Russia since Hillary lost the election / left as Secretary of State?
edit on 28-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It actually has.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I was waiting for this and glad I am here to witness it.

The rationalization stage of denial has been reached by the left.

I know. An absolute admission that getting dirt from high level russian officials on you opponent is very bad.

And yet remember, we are traitors for being concerned about this.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It's a metaphor. I didn't mean an actual erection. Rolls eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join