It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If Manafort is dirty and deserves prison, what word would you use to describe Hillary Clinton and what sentencing should she get?

Come on now, be honest. It could very well be her anyways so you might as well get ahead of the story...

Manafort lawyers have said today they have not received anything towards indictment/arrest which I think they would have if it was Manafort.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
No one is getting arrested and it's most likely someone no one even heard of.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: theantediluvian

Riiight...

then what parts of it are true and be specific.

What parts of it have been debunked and be specific. Remember, you made the claim that it was debunked first and I was responding to you. The burden of proof falls on you for your claim and now you're trying to shift the burden to me, thereby forcing me to prove a negative.

Not particularly slick.

You owe me $1000. Debunk that.

Unsubstantiated claims (like the dossier is filled with) don't have to be debunked, they have to be substantiated.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Is the assistant Attorney General gonna investigate just who is "leaking" to CNN? Isn't that a crime as well?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Paying for Oppo research that is then going getting dirt from Kremlin officials is collusion.

No, it's not automatically "collusion" at all. And before you think of accusing me of having double standards, consider the thread I started about the Don Jr emails, here.

Notice how I never claimed it was collusion? Not in the OP or in any of my comments. In fact, one or two posters, in the first 10 pages or so that I just looked at, argued it was collusion and many many more Trump supporters went OFF about how it couldn't be collusion. Some of them in this thread right now agreeing with you that this Steele Dossier is "collusion."

And as I mentioned on the other thread, if tObama then used this collusion in part to get fisa warrants, it is damning.

I don't know that it's at all appropriate to say that "Obama then used" anything and in my opinion, as stated above, not the product of collusion in any case.

As I said in the other thread, there's nothing wrong if the dossier was used as a jumping off point. As long as anything that was presented to the FISC was corroborated beforehand, there's no real issue to speak of.

As far as Trump being held responsible for the Trump jr meeting, first I dont believe he didnt know, I think he lied. However, though I think he is lying, not knowing your people met with a russian for 20 minutes and recieved nothing seems far more believable than paying a firm millions of dollars and not knowing where that info was coming from, then seeing the admitted Kremlin sourced dossier be used publicly to smear trump for months and claiming you had no idea that your team paid for it.

OMG! The outrage! So now you're saying that Don Jr attempted to collude AND you believe President Trump knew about it? When do we start the impeachment hearings?

(I'm just f#ing with you)

I'm about all talked out on speculating about minutiae now. I guess we're all on the hook until Monday. When the f# did real life start resembling the "reality TV" that never really reflected real life? Strange times indeed.
edit on 2017-10-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
theantediluvian ,

It is collusion. The DNC hired someone to GO and seek RUSSIAN gossip from high level sources in the Kremlin. Just think what that is like. Its different than Trump Jr. In the first case, the DNC's agent, went to the Russians. They didn't come to him. Its also possible, he made the whole thing up for money. Still using another country to affect the election.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Funny that Manafort was working with Podesta Co and Democrats in the Ukraine. They will make him the fall guy and not prosecute any of the Democrats that was involved in Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
House Intelligence Committee strikes deal with Fusion GPS for firm's bank records

The House Intelligence Committee reached a settlement with Fusion GPS on Saturday, giving the panel access to the private intelligence firm's bank records as part of its investigation into the so-called Steele dossier on President Trump.

"The parties have reached an agreement related to the House Intelligence committee's subpoena for Fusion GPS's bank records that will secure the committee's access to the records necessary for its investigation," the committee said in a statement.

Fusion GPS was first retained by the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, during the 2016 GOP primary to perform opposition research on Trump.

Marc Elias, a lawyer for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign also hired the firm to look into her general election opponent, a move that eventually produced the dossier after Fusion hired Christopher Steele, a former British spy.

The House panel is working to determine who paid for the research behind the dossier, which contained several salacious allegations against Trump. It was not immediately clear when Fusion GPS's bank records would be turned over to the committee.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Pretzels and Kool Aid, the official food and beverage of ATS this weekend.

And this isn't just confined to ATS either. Across the internet I'm seeing conservatives and alt-right types declaring that Muller's chargers are actually going after Clinton & associates...

...because someone on 4Chan said so...

...the same 4Chan that claimed to be the author of the famous dossier....

Yep, that totally checks out. /s

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I agree. They have to be substantiated by anyone who is claiming that they are true. Which I didn't. The claim was that it had been "debunked" which isn't accurate. Are you saying that the claims in the dossier have been proven untrue?

You know what you should do? You should point out to your peer that it's false to say that the FBI informant and his lawyer's lives have been threatened. Then after that, you could log onto Twitter and tell our President all your thoughts on unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Why is anyone trusting a guy like Mueller to begin with?
He was the one who pulled the FBI agents off the hijackers before 9/11.
This guy should be in prison, not sending indictments.
www.accuracy.org...
edit on 28-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Ironic that his time is coming.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Riiight...

then what parts of it are true and be specific.

What parts of it have been debunked and be specific. Remember, you made the claim that it was debunked first and I was responding to you. The burden of proof falls on you for your claim and now you're trying to shift the burden to me, thereby forcing me to prove a negative.

Not particularly slick.

* - Forbes - The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why
* - NewsWeek - Thirteen Things That Don’t Add Up in the Russia-Trump Intelligence Dossier
* - WorldAffairs - Debunking BuzzFeed’s Russia Dossier

Also the left has to maintain the false narrative since they reported this -
CNN - FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation

The legal term your looking for is called "Fruit of the poisonous tree".

Since none of what is in the dossier has ever been verified I look forward to your response that it has.
edit on 28-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Oooo, you got him, he called them "debunked" instead of "unsubstantiated nonsense".

I'll determine how I spend my time thanks. I don't even follow Trump on Twitter.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Pretzels and Kool Aid, the official food and beverage of ATS this weekend.

And this isn't just confined to ATS either. Across the internet I'm seeing conservatives and alt-right types declaring that Muller's chargers are actually going after Clinton & associates...

...because someone on 4Chan said so...

...the same 4Chan that claimed to be the author of the famous dossier....

Yep, that totally checks out. /s

since the info was illegally leaked without confirmation or who is targeted maybe we should wait till monday.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well we can see that no arrests have been made yet, wait till Monday.

This is just a weekend Fake News cycle circle jerk.

This non story becomes a story on Monday, it's purpose right now is to counter weekend talk of the damning historical Congressional investigations that are going after the Obama Admin people who colluded with Russia with our Uranium and lined their pockets with Russian cash.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
www.accuracy.org...

What about...what about...

Look, a squirrel!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There is no arrest on Monday.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burnsE

That is the theorized day being reported when arrests could happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burnsE

Is that where the goal posts currently stand for Trump Supporters? There will be no arrest.... on Monday?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join