It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian>>>> Its a shell game. The real story broke about the Clintons being clearly involved with Putin and up to some real shenanigans. And Mueller is also implicated in it and Comey looks as guilty as hell and Trump appears to have bene completely justified in firing him. So to buy some time Mueller pursues something that will lead nowhere but then they can say that any investigations or charges against them in the near future is payback and therefore unfounded.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So if the dossier were true it represents the will of the Russian government since that is needed to support the lefts collusion bs.

Huh? Where is that coming from? The only one claiming that the "dossier represents the will of the Russian government" in any way, shape or form is Grambler. Nice absurd straw man.

Is that the bs your trying to peddle? If so then you should take it elsewhere as we are all stocked up on the lefts crazy.

Nope, that was some nonsense you just pulled out of that dark place where your head is frequently stuck. And if you can't handle the discussion, you and the rest of the hypothetical "we" can always click on another thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So in other words, no, nobody threatened anyone's life.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes I dont think lives were actually threatened, just jail time.

Snd I agree, I too am not going to by anonymous voices until I see it.

But there is a lot of smoke around the Clintons and the uranium one deal.

People can downplay it all they want, but if a foundation of Trumps got paid millions by russians wanting a deal, and Mela ia actually met with putin and recieved half a million herself, and then Trumps assistant (Pence I guess) voted for that deal, the media and dems would be screaming treason.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Chapter 1 of the Mueller playout - FInancial devilment (mis-reporting, non-disclosure and stuff') against Manafort etc; Chapter 2 - RICO charges against Manafort (etc) with background silouetted DT; Chapter 3 - Foreign agency associations not registered; Chapter 4 -election tampering by foreign agency in collusion with Manafort, etc,. and DT appearing more directly involved...from 5 years prior to 2016 election; Chapter 5 - DT now principal subject and charges of effective treason; Chapter 6 - resignation and Pence pardon, federal court refusal to acknowledge pardon, SCOTUS rebellion, Martial law, re-election.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'll wait until some other news circuit speaks up that people can actually trust. CNN are verified liars, and they are your grandfather's propaganda machine. So I don't trust a thing they say. I'm patient.
edit on 28-10-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The Steele Dossier - on the surface just sex, American adult soap opera, nada. But...a honey trap nevertheless and the fly was caught. Mueller will take it to the next step - possibly foreign agent service by DT even after election (Putin long game paid off)...potential treason charges but stopped at RICO violation since a POTUS would be involved.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: havanaja
The Steele Dossier - on the surface just sex, American adult soap opera, nada. But...a honey trap nevertheless and the fly was caught. Mueller will take it to the next step - possibly foreign agent service by DT even after election (Putin long game paid off)...potential treason charges but stopped at RICO violation since a POTUS would be involved.

1 small problem in your house of cards.

The dossier has been debunked.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: havanaja

Even the ones trying to sound semi-reasonable, this is what they are hoping for in the back of their minds.

This is called a pipe dream. It's sad they can't let go of this false narrative. Even the media is starting to give up on it, but some people are just so heavily emotionally invested in it they can't let it go.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It comes down to the election.

Clinton losing was bad enough.
Who Clinton lost to though is the cherry on the parfait.

The Clinton campaign spent so much time and effort painting Trump as someone everyone hated. What does it say about Clinton when the person everyone hates, according to the Clinton/DNC/Left's narrative, is more popular than Clinton?

Democrats couldnt win at the ballot box so we once again see them using their old fall back. Trying to steal an election they lost via other methods. At the very least all the left wants is Trump to be removed.

The mindset of the deranged - If I cant have it then no one can have it.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Some of them actually think the Mueller investigation is gonna result in a do-over election. I still see posts like this on Twitter. This long after the election, when that # has been explained over and over, people still think that is an option.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ooops.. Clinton sent out 9 Russia related tweets before the election.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Some of them actually think the Mueller investigation is gonna result in a do-over election. I still see posts like this on Twitter. This long after the election, when that # has been explained over and over, people still think that is an option.

another example of the lefts mindset that the law, and in this case the US Constitution, dont apply to them.

Congress certified the election. It is done.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The irony and hypocrisy of the left.

edit on 28-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Liars continually reinforce the fake divisions that their media masters promote and desire. Behind all these falsehoods we can dig down to the truth ... not what we believe but what can be proven.

Whenever the smokescreen of ‘right and left” is blown in our faces that is the very time we should engage our most critical thought. The liars make up arguments that others have not made; this is one of the easiest ways to spot them.

Remember the Mueller investigation has been going on for months while the lying-right has done everything to muddy the water.

Indictments are coming.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Grambler
Who the heck knows where this is going.

Half the posters on this thread, it would seem. Personally, I'd prefer to wait until the arrests start before I go shooting off my mouth with 'certainties', but hey...that's just me.

If arrests do come on Monday (or today or Sunday) and shows the reporting is correct then there is yet another investigation that needs to be conducted. Leaking grand jury actions is in fact a federal crime.
If that leak comes from the left then once again we have evidence that they feel the laws only apply to anyone who is not a Democrat.

Because leaks are bad, m'kay?

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Basically the claim is its ok to use russian state officials to get dirt on your opponent, as long as you hire a law firm to do it.

No, that's not the claim. That's you reframing my argument to fit yours. I said that to collude with a state, requires the knowledge and intent of the state, not an individual member of the government leaking/selling information. Now if you want to argue that in the case of Don Jr's meeting, that the lawyer and her cohorts didn't actually represent then you'd at least be making a reasonable argument.

Now ask yourself, how isnt that exactly what Hillarys team did. Someone with close ties to the Kremlin, high level officials, back channeled to Hillarys campaign through their paid agent to try and daamage the Trump campaign. Cut and dry.

No. It's not the same. First off, what do I care what Josh Earnest said? If he has seemingly contradictory opinions, that's him. Whether or not he's being a hypocrite has nothing to do with you or I. Secondly, you're banking on this part heavily, "close ties to the Kremlin" because that's not the same thing as how'd you put it? "Representing the will of Russia and it's government" — or more specifically, you're arguing that if "close ties to the Kremlin" is "representing the will..." then any official in the government also "represents the will..."

As I said above, if you want to make the argument that the lawyer and her cohorts were a rogue faction, or one or two people and not representative of the will of the Russian government substantially, that would be an interesting argument but what you're doing is trying to turn getting any intel from a source in the government into "collusion" by the state and that is absurd on its face.

In fact, their are allegations that steele may have paid some of those russian sources, and then actually himself been paid by the FBI, which is a whole new outrage.

It didn't sound like he was ever actually paid by the FBI though it does seem like he did pay at least some of his sources, I don't know if any of them who were paid were officials or not. I'm sure the IC never compensates assets though, right?

As far as Hillary not knowing, to points.

1. Even if she didnt, people in her campaign did and should be held accountable.

2. It is beyond belief that 9 million dollars or so were going to Fusion GPS and high level people in Hillarys campaign and the DNC didnt know.

And now here comes the mass hypocrisy from the right. Don Jr/Manafort/Kushner meeting was no big deal. Now the dossier is basically the same thing. Except now people need to be held accountable from the Clinton campaign. Accountable how?

It's unbelievable that Donald Trump didn't know his son, campaign manger and son-in-law and campaign-principal-turned-czar-of-everything, weren't have a meeting with somebody who was presented as an agent of the Kremlin, working as part of the "Russian government's" efforts to assist his campaign.

In fact, didn't Trump announce at a rally just prior to the meeting (after it had been arranged) that he was going to be dropping a Clinton bombshell of some sort? If you don't recall, I can find a link.

So follow your own logic. Donald Trump should be held to account if that's the case.

As for the $9 million, you're being disingenuous. Perkins Coie was the campaign's law firm and is the DNC's law firm of choice. They represent a lot of Democrats. In fact, there was a joke Al Franken made about them having a wing of their building named in his honor when it was revealed that he'd paid them something like $3.8 million in legal fees.

The Clinton campaign paid them $6 million in the same period that the Trump campaign paid Jones Day $3.3 million or something like that. So it's safe to assume that at least a similar amount went to actual legal services, quite possibly more considering the legal mess from the email scandal, etc.

How much was Fusion GPS actually paid? Do you know that? I don't think anyone but Mark Elias, Fusion GPS and their accountants know that. How much of that unknown figure was spent contracting Steele? Mark Elias probably doesn't know that either. Though he might if he was getting itemized invoices.

How much did the Hillary Campaign spend during the campaign? The NY Post said her campaign cost $1.2 BILLION. How much of that do you think ultimately went to Steele? A hundred thousand? Two tops? If it was $100k, that would be .008% of what was spent by the campaign.

That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if high level people did know about the research. I'm just saying that throwing about the $9 million number for effect is a bit disingenuous when both of us know that $9 million wasn't spent on the Fusion GPS research let alone the dossier.

And speaking of the dossier, that's another thing. We keep talking about this final product of months of work as though it existed from day one when the evidence suggest that it was dripped back from Steele. What was it he said he produced for Fusion GPS? 16 separate memorandums?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Liars continually reinforce the fake divisions that their media masters promote and desire. Behind all these falsehoods we can dig down to the truth ... not what we believe but what can be proven.

Whenever the smokescreen of ‘right and left” is blown in our faces that is the very time we should engage our most critical thought. The liars make up arguments that others have not made; this is one of the easiest ways to spot them.

Remember the Mueller investigation has been going on for months while the lying-right has done everything to muddy the water.

Indictments are coming.

Speaking of people not wanting the truth.

Now that you know that the dossier came from high level Kremlin officials, are you ready to admit that this is hugely worrying?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Nobody threatened their lives. Posting random videos from YT ain't making that case. Show me a quote ANYWHERE from Toesing claiming that their lives were threatened. Otherwise, stop wasting both our time with dumb s#.
edit on 2017-10-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join