It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Or where people acting at the behest of the Podestas and Clinton can't get to him... (or Russians for that matter).

I hate to say it but we are stuck with a wait and see lol

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Grambler
I want to say something to those that think Mueller should recuse himself.

I have questions about Mueller to (though I don't see enough for a recusal).

But regardless of what you think of mueller, this is not an excuse to look at the evidence he provides.

If he shows clear evidence of crimes being committed by someone, it shouldn't matter what his bias is.

That evidence will them be hashed out by others in court.

Obviously Mueller thinks he's a flight risk.he wants him under lock and key. Where Trump can't get to him.

Well Vince Fosters ghost says maybe where Hillary cant get him.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You think there's an inside source at burger king?

I don't go there too often. My idea of good fast food is sushi but that's off topic.

I'm going to stick with my deranged idea that it's not the Podestas or Mrs. Clinton.
And you can stick to yours that there's a secret inside source for information at burger king.
Cool? Cool!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

He just opened that investigation and it has nothing to do with either John or the Clinton campaign.
It would be too soon to indict in that but I have no doubt he will eventually. Not filing as a foreign agent is serious.
Isn't that what the FBI is looking at Mike Flynn for? And Manifort if I'm not mistaken.
So many secrets.
So many lies.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

He is a she and she is fully aware of that story. Hi🙋

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not really.. Remember that Clinton has been under investigation for well over a year as well.

What I find interesting after scanning the news headlines today are the number of left wing media outlets who are trying to claim Clinton did nothing wrong with opposition research from a foreign country. Apparently its only bad to do that if you are Trump.

The absurdity of the left has reached a new level and I didnt think that was even possible.

yet here we are...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

they keep probing..Clinton walks away clean. Brush a little dust off her skirt. Runs her hands through her hair and walks away to fight another day
edit on 10282017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Has she?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Has she?

Yes.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Despite the lies that have been inculcated by so many, the fact is that there is and has been many different avenues of evidence for Russian tampering/meddling in our election process. The only ones denying this are useful idiots and Trump cultists.

Any broken laws in the Fusion GPS/Steele dossier should be investigated and litigated. I have yet to see any evidence of broken laws; all that is argued by the scripted liars is a false equivalency with the subjects of four different Congressional investigations and one Special investigation into known collusion with Russian State agents by members of the Trump campaign.

edit on 28-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

All this time? It's been seven months.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

He is a she and she is fully aware of that story. Hi🙋

Should've lead with ze, right? Sources on Twitter are stating Manaforts Lawyer is saying they hasn't been notified about this.
edit on 28-10-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I've been wondering about who the source/sources is/are too. Did Mueller brief the congressional committees with related probes? You know Congress/congressional staff can't won't keep a secret.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You would be wrong...

The russia tampering is accepted by all sides.

What is not accepted is the idiotic trump russia collusion bs that the left keeps insisting on all the while dismissing the same for Clinton.

If your going to make a claim get your facts right.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

He just opened that investigation and it has nothing to do with either John or the Clinton campaign.
It would be too soon to indict in that but I have no doubt he will eventually. Not filing as a foreign agent is serious.
Isn't that what the FBI is looking at Mike Flynn for? And Manifort if I'm not mistaken.
So many secrets.
So many lies.

The Podesta group has been involved with the Clinton campaign. Try to stick to the truth with your posts just once please.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What sources on Twitter? Can you cite a tweet or two (you said sources)?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

All this time? It's been seven months.

The "Trump-Russia" myth has been roiling for well over a year. The special counsel was appointed 7 months ago. That wasn't the start of the investigations. Try to keep up. The media has been working on it since last summer, and have come up with nothing substantive.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸‏Verified account @JackPosobiec 2h2 hours ago

Hearing Mueller charges are related to Manafort’s condo / real estate deal

and once again a reminder -

Jason Chaffetz‏Verified account @jasoninthehouse 1h1 hour ago

Jason Chaffetz Retweeted POLITICO

All Grand Jury business is supposed to be secret. Leak after leak someone should be prosecuted.

edit on 28-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

they keep probing..Clinton walks away clean. Brush a little dust off her skirt. Runs her hands through her hair and walks away to fight another day

You mean pantsuit.
Pucker up.

link   

The russia tampering is accepted by all sides.

Since when? The President himself doesn't seem willing to acknowledge any Russian meddling in the election. Most Trump supporters on ATS are entirely dismissive of Russian meddling in the election. At best, they might concede that *something* happened but that it's not important.

But let's not just paint with broad strokes here. What sort of Russian meddling do you believe took place?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join