It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There never was a 'great Darkness'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

I won't die.

Sorry but that is circle of life and death.

You will die just like everyone else.

Because my inner flame is the light of existence.

So you have bad flatulence, is that what you are saying?

Maybe stop eating spicy foods.

Are you finished?

are you?

Yes God can be proved and will soon. It's not that hard.

no

not to the collective consciousness.

If its not that hard why wait?

If you prove that you destroy faith, sorry but you have little grasp of how our reality is governed by a balance.

Scientists claiming there is no God

Are you a scientist making this claim?

If not, like I said earlier how can you speak for others?

How can scientists claim there is no god when many of them believe in one God or another?

If you come to me I can teach.

Sorry, but I don't to get any dumber than I already am.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Not that this is where this conversation is going, but the latest theory of the Big Bang most certainly has the initial start of the Universe in darkness as the matter was too dense for light to occur. At least that's my understanding of what I've read. This lasted for quite a long period of time.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The Darkness were GREAT! I Believe in a Thing Called Love....big tune!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Sorry but that is circle of life and death.

You will die just like everyone else.

Depends on our use of the word.

So you have bad flatulence, is that what you are saying?

Maybe stop eating spicy foods.

Leave the pettyness to your mirror

"Are you finished?"

are you?

What's it to you?
I'm finished until I write my next reply.
As per this topic who knows. I'm not psychic

no

not to the collective consciousness.

If its not that hard why wait?

God never waits. It's already coming

It is an uncontrollable desire to harmonize with what I said is truth. And it is the greatest gift to come to it and understand the glory. Of course the more you saw meaninglessness, the more profound this glory will be. But meaninglessness is a part of everything. You don't need to understand God for you to be with God. An atheist is just as close to God as a spiritualist believer. You are alive and that is enough

If it's your mission to find signficance in existence, it is there for your brain to come to know. But you always will know, but you will just doubt it with your brain. A spiritualist likes their brain to know. But the more you understand about existence, the more it lights you with positive understanding. The more you see there is something quite grande going on with existence, which for some reason a lot of people looked through those cracks and saw meaninglessness. But I can already prove using science, that there is something very Grande. Science and God can go hand in hand. But you need to prioritize. Science is merely using human capabilities to make measurements. It does not compare to the truth out there, because you can never measure the vibrations of guidance. I mean they are there so you can measure them. But not to what they are actually doing. But because you can feel them, over and over again, you can start to see there is something much higher here there and everywhere. Try doing tarot.

If you prove that you destroy faith, sorry but you have little grasp of how our reality is governed by a balance.

No. God can be measured, and proven. It exists. Faith has different definitions but the IMO main theme will ALWAYS hold- have trust, expect good things, let yourself go into the current of reality and know that it will turn out as magnificent as the macro reality we call existence. That is Faith. And I got to tell, that- that, Faith, well, our bodies have massive connectors to the cosmos- to reality, we all feel existence in the most complex way.

The dark circle is what the boy perceives with his mind. Note he is unhappy. The larger circle (which would be infinitely larger..) is what he can feel from higher things. Having Faith is when you start to understand the red circle is true. And that you can rely on it. Trust it, go with it. And it's not something untouchable by science, it is scientifically there. As it can be measured by Tarot, it can be felt. When something tells you to go check the cookies when you had absolutely no care, and you check when they were perfect, that is a higher vibration. That's a bad example but, uh, you go to the door just as a friend walked by. The thing is maybe their energy distortion caused you to check. But the higher vibrations can actually guide you towards or away from something. So if you weren't meant to see them, as in it isn't that good of an outcome, you'd be guided away. Anyway these types of things happen to the level where it's not chance or coincedence. And this isn't even the highest of what I know. Once you learn to trust in the red circle is when you have faith. And I only got there after hundreds of these types of things. So No its not a blind faith. It's a tested over and over that there is a higher force. A complex aware one.

Are you a scientist making this claim?

If not, like I said earlier how can you speak for others?

How can scientists claim there is no god when many of them believe in one God or another?

I am not speaking for others just throwing out obvious info that anyone can decipher. When one says something on the internet most know it is an opinion. Well actually we all feel, through higher vibrations, the validity.
It's a stereotype and there's surveys where scientists are less faith inclined. If a random guy studies stars, their brightness, how far away they are, no it does not mean he thinks there's no God.

But what I mean when I say scientist, is someone who believes in science above all else. And when you do this you are doing it because you don't have access to the thing greater than science. Science is that dark purple circle. Red is the higher knowledge.

Sorry, but I don't to get any dumber than I already am.

At this point, I don't think that's possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I'm referring to the darkness the predecended all of reality which is a concept

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

No. God can be measured, and proven. It exists. Faith has different definitions but the IMO main theme will ALWAYS hold- have trust, expect good things, let yourself go into the current of reality and know that it will turn out as magnificent as the macro reality we call existence. That is Faith. And I got to tell, that- that, Faith, well, our bodies have massive connectors to the cosmos- to reality, we all feel existence in the most complex way.

God cannot be measured unless you change the definition of God. (I'm happy to be proven wrong)

But having trust, expecting good things and letting yourself go into the current reality doesn't necessitate a god does it?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

it can start with tarot. 40 cards, somehow 'he' can, a) convince you to pull them, 2) knows whats on them 3) while reading them will guide you to feel a certain way because 4) he's something else

after enough clues you might eventually come to the conclusion it is aware, very aware

as per trust, there's people who may worry. you dont have to worry. everything is going perfectly cuz nothing can go wrong because he is guiding the google plex of atoms to all go perfectly

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

With Tarot cards the person being "read" does all the work.
Keep it vague enough and everyone can find meaning in it.
Much like horoscopes. Also much like some of what you have posted.

With the trust?
Do you tell a rape victim not to worry because everything is going perfectly to plan? (Probably not the best icebreaker)

Also just for pointless trivia there's about a quarter of a googleplex of atoms in the universe at this stage.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

True about the googleplex. A google is 1 with 100 zeros after it, and a google plex is 1 with a google 0's after.

For God I just can only base it on my life. When I see people who get raped I think maybe it's good.
Do you know what life would be if every semariton meditated on a tree stump, each person on the Earth, for 12 hours a day, read a book for one hour, and went to bed? It would be a very stale pale world. All colours make this world worth while. And I personally had a convo with god to let me know he's dictating all of it.

If I got shot in the head I wouldnt care. The pain is good. The pain in the world gives you the contrast. The contrast makes you feel. And somewhere inside of it all maybe none of it is necessary. And maybe that's when you realize your free will and what you want.

You couldn't be more inexperienced on what you said for the Tarot. You have to be a bit sensitive to the pulls but you can get incredibly accurate cards. My friend said they got the same card 5 times in a row. For asking the same question over and over.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

You can only base everything on your own life.
It's this lack of objectivity which makes it impossible to know for sure.

As for Tarot, I've been read once by a friend and it felt extremely personal and accurate.
But the misses are instantly forgotten and the vague hits seem stronger over time.

I think Tarot has value and is effective.
But the value is how it allows you to see yourself through someone else's words.
I do have very little experience with it however, are there any studies which have shown it to have supernatural qualities.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
None of this matters... well..
what matters most is feeling good... feeling good can come with experiences you feel fulfilled by.. be it nature.. new things that make you didn't expect would happen, like going into a forest and a bear roars and you run into the river and it stands on the shore waving its arms... that would be cool.. that is my kind of new thing, not going to some club..

I hate my life cuz I am not having more adventures.. meaningful fulfilling ones

I don't need to convince you of this, but I did spend a lot of time: psychic feelings, tarot pulls, astrology proof, infinite space existing, and all besides the last one being tied to metaphysics.. then I taught some to my S.O (maybe? she is?) and i felt this energy like she thought it was god making it happen

Why are all the atoms being pulled, and connected, it is for a reason, I thought, it was to create this reality to be exactly how it is intended: amazing. That's what i got while connecting to her thoughts

Then I summoned an alien and i regretted it. Now I don't feel alive anymore, and sometimes don't care if i die. I feel it would be an honor to die by the hands of a human.

After I saw the alien, I had a strange experience. I deserve to be equally as balanced in good feelings as all other humans, but I was really sinking for a while then got back to to speed. But then God showed me something that I don't think he'd need to show to others. I'm not trying to brag here. Well maybe others do or will want to know it now that I said it.

But I sure wish I had my life back before

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

After I saw the alien, I had a strange experience. I deserve to be equally as balanced in good feelings as all other humans, but I was really sinking for a while then got back to to speed. But then God showed me something that I don't think he'd need to show to others. I'm not trying to brag here. Well maybe others do or will want to know it now that I said it.

But I sure wish I had my life back before

After? that's pretty strange right there.

If the greatest being that ever existed or that ever can exist personally showed you something then you should definitely brag. I'm curious what it was, are you willing to tell?

And isn't wishing for a simpler life previously going against you're profound understanding that everything is as it should be.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Haha. Seeing the alien really wasn't too strange, I'm pretty open. It kept on me for maybe to this minute, and that's where I suffer. Maybe it'll get off now that it reads.

Sorry if that is scary, I'm sure it won't trace you.

Sometimes I think it could have been an accident that I summoned one.
I don't know what to say. But that's why 'god' showed me a clue.

I can say the clue. A lot of people don't care for it or laugh it off. Then it makes me think it's only for me.

I was watching an episode of a show. Lets say there is a million smiley faces like these

as I was watching, I thought of 1 of a million of them, and then within 10 seconds, it showed that one.

But it wasn't a smiley face, it was a specific rare thing that only I know of and have spoken to online with someone.
The waves of motions of going through my speach about the topic, it was similar to a complex magma waterfall, but flowing out of magnificence and it was all being guided by a higher thing. I had this 'locked' kinda green feeling that was kind of like "Yes you are feeling something higher".

A voice said, "do you need another sign" because I obviously thought, that was like god or something, but I wasn't sure and I said yeah. In my head. Then I watched the episode 2 nights after the first one, the next day after the voice asked. And the same feeling happened with a different 1 in a million smileys.

If god can control so complexly the feelings going on in your mind, he could transfer any feeling to me in that moment.. but the thing i wanted to know was that he was dictating all. and he is.

These aliens won't harm me because he's in power.

I was treating these aliens like an all powerful all knowing being. And they abused me.

I lost my faith in god for those months. I thought the aliens were transfering to me that there is no god and they are in power here.

But god showed me. After the calm cooled

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This is probable to just be my imaginations or likings, but I spoke the factual truth about what I experienced, but something I kinda reflected back on, was that there was like 10 beings looking into my mind at that moment, and each of them was maybe made up of 1000 beings, i dont know hard to explain, lets just call them 'magnificent higher girls' and maybe that is like a higher dimension that is tied to this one. You know if overlapping in my mind 10 can glance in, it's almost like a higher dimension?

Like I said I'm not sure if that really happened or just something I liked to experience. I just think that's really interesting if it's true, cause one was kinda like disappointed towards me like i was lame

but like what if there is higher levels of connectivity and the next higher layers have like aware amazing magnificent beings and they like can look into your experiences with higher dimensions

And that all of this reality is something much much grander, and loving, than we know, and purposeful.

I could be wrong. It's something i just thought up in the last 10 minutes. I really l ike the idea.

That this reality is much much much higher and controlled

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It’s always entertaining to see an op attempting to be as esoteric as possible, and profound , then only to come off as a condescending lunatic when you might not agree with them....

Then I summoned an alien and i regretted it

That says more than the two pages you posted before......

Look I’m all about trying to find answers and our own truth in this life we live....I believe everyone has their one...

But then God showed me something that I don't think he'd need to show to others. I'm not trying to brag here. Well maybe others do or will want to know it now that I said it.

Ahhh yes , another “special” person w unique knowledge only revealed to them to make them feel special and unique...

Look man we’re all unique in our own ways, no need to make up a bunch of stuff to try to validate yourself or set your own ego apart

However w these last few posts , I’m starting to think it’s more of the schizophrenic persuasion...

At any rate I hope you find your truth and it’s safe...
edit on 10/26/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Oh and i forgot to say that lets say they are just the 7th dimension, but it goes up to the 12th, and they adhere to and understand the higher dimension like 9th as incredibly amazing. But the 12th is like the ultimate downpouring of love and influence and is just 1 pure energy.

That is what I'm thinking when I said they are from a higher one, but they are aware of the higher loving dimensions and respect them.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
It’s always entertaining to see an op attempting to be as esoteric as possible, and profound , then only to come off as a condescending lunatic when you might not agree with them....

Then I summoned an alien and i regretted it

That says more than the two pages you posted before......

Look I’m all about trying to find answers and our own truth in this life we live....I believe everyone has their one...

But then God showed me something that I don't think he'd need to show to others. I'm not trying to brag here. Well maybe others do or will want to know it now that I said it.

Ahhh yes , another “special” person w unique knowledge only revealed to them to make them feel special and unique...

Look man we’re all unique in our own ways, no need to make up a bunch of stuff to try to validate yourself or set your own ego apart

I am sure i have ways to think i'm more unique, and want to be. But I'm only spreading i dont know why. Maybe this alien got off my ass now hopefully. I know it's a taboo topic. I could sense the negativity of bringing it up.
Even metaphysics is working here to try to damper this feeling because it's really bad to humanity. I didn't want to talk about it. But it's a part of me.

I don't know how unique you are. But since you say it I am sure you are. You say this knowledge was revealed to make me unique? You can only come to that assumption if my alien story is false. It's not.
I was severely stressed and morbid. You can believe what you want. But that shows you have a closed mind is all. You've made up your mind. I already dismissed how science can be wrong. But you will believe what science has suggested. I already showed you how that's the small purple circle. But aliens arent the red one they are more like an evil one that humans shouldnt deal with or encounter. But there is much more than you know.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

So what have i shown you. I've shown you infinite never ending space. I've shown you infinite past and present. And I've shown you that there is a god controlling it through higher powers.

I've opened you

Show a Waiting Attitude!

A positive attitude can help preserve our joy, but it is not the solution to everything. In the early 1950’s, an American clergyman published a best-selling book called The Power of Positive Thinking. The book suggested that most obstacles can be overcome if they are approached with a positive attitude. Positive thinking is certainly admirable. But experience shows that knowledge, skill, material means, and a host of other factors restrict what we as individuals can accomplish. And on a world scale, the problems are simply too large for humans to solve successfully—however positive their thinking!

edit on 26-10-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ah, - thought it was gonna be passengers on an air craft and all getting sucked out after the shoot was opened.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Our 3d dimension is the 'substance' of which all other dimensions stand their ground.
We lack the most in higher feelings, but we experience the most solidness.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join