It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There never was a 'great Darkness'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
We are all a reflection of the 7th dimensional beings who are a reflection of magnificence.
We don't come to these higher realizations because the pressures of socialness keep us grounded "oh look pretty person, how do i have to act, what should i say," the focus becomes on them and OFF of higher things.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
We are all a reflection of the 7th dimensional beings who are a reflection of magnificence.
We don't come to these higher realizations because the pressures of socialness keep us grounded "oh look pretty person, how do i have to act, what should i say," the focus becomes on them and OFF of higher things.

We may be considered dumb and grounded to the magnificent beings.
But they look down on us kind of proud like ancient machines Ironman on earth kind of respectable.
They are kind of proud. When we look at a pretty person we are intrapt with the physicality, the solidity, we are actually a big physical realm. We are physical beings however the other dimensions are all here but they are not physical. It's like a thought. A thought that can see everything at once and maneuver into other places.

We are the most ignorant of the dimensions. But they all watch and admire us like ancient machine ironmen.

They respect

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Sorry if that is scary, I'm sure it won't trace you.

I kinda hope it would. Seemed to work for you.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I will show you respect and be honest that I don't believe this happened.
My initial thought that you were a conman was definitely wrong tho.

If I could be so bold as to offer advice... I would say that drugs don't help you understand reality by making you see true reality, they help you understand by showing you what isn't reality.

That's with an assumption of psychadelics as obviously a bit of gofast won't make you see this stuff.

I do like how you admitted you may be wrong, and I don't claim to be right. But trying to understand 12 dimensions with access to only 4 is impossible. And even if you have worked it out and understand it all, you won't be able to convey it.

I say the meaning of life is to find solace with the fact that there is no meaning.
I'm not there yet, and I'm sure it's wrong. But I enjoyed your ramblings so it's only fair I subject you to mine.

Thanks for the chat.
Send the alien on my way if you see him.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So it seems the 'alien' part is the unbelievable part.

Can anyone tell why?

Is it that you think you can not travel faster than light? I never said you can. A species 4 billion years ahead, can get 60 light years in maybe 200 years.

I don't know exactly, there's only one race here. If you could travel faster than light, there'd be thousands. But there's only one. So they live on a nearby star within 100 light years AKA close.

No the rumours aren't false.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit
It's all pretty unbelievable.
But if you want to focus on the aliens which is probably the most plausible...

Are these advanced aliens really bad at hiding from us?
Or are they really bad at making their presence known?

They can't be indifferent if they're hassling you.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well I guess you weren't an obsessor of them growing up, like many children are around age 8+

You hear about roswell, government hiding them. You see pics of creepy aliens.
You see videos of lights going across the sky, from all over the world.
You hear how saucers manevuered in 90 and 180 degree angles, which no plane can do.

And you don't think maybe any of it *could* be true?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Physically they're non-harmful. Spiritually and emotionally not so good. Their energy is a drain. It's like swimming in acid.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So it seems the 'alien' part is the unbelievable part.

Can anyone tell why?

Is it that you think you can not travel faster than light? I never said you can. A species 4 billion years ahead, can get 60 light years in maybe 200 years.

I don't know exactly, there's only one race here. If you could travel faster than light, there'd be thousands. But there's only one. So they live on a nearby star within 100 light years AKA close.

No the rumours aren't false.

Not True, the aliens told me they can travel much faster than that because they dont have to rely on competing with the speed of light

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Of course I did.
I think Roswell was probably a psyop to trick other countries into thinking we had alien tech.

I see many creepy pictures, I saw a crazy light tonight which I assume was a really bright shooting star but it could've been ALF. And I don't doubt that there is craft that is still classified that need to do test flights.

But that's all speculation on my part. I'm curious as to your answer about the wants of the aliens tho as we are seemingly left with only 2 options...

Are these advanced aliens really bad at hiding from us?
Or are they really bad at making their presence known?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I'd actually be a part of the anti-disclosure network.
I'd be like, ehh its not really necessary.

Funny how the only ones who know about them, actually support the notion of not needing to connect.
But I'd say we should be aware of them to get them out of here, all we have to do is tell them.

Aliens told you? Did you physically see one? Otherwise I'd take an attitude similar to how crazy f****r and other dude did to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Did you see the light after I talked about it? Cuz I hope through thought-attraction you aren't attracting that. Cuz you probably shouldn't for your best good

I think it's both to your question. From all the footage they are pretty bad, or trying to show themselves. Yet there is also no direct proof, so they are good at hiding.

Truth be told higher metaphysical laws and laws of attraction dictate everything.

If it was good they'd be shown to us, they would be.

Why do you think I summoned one. I thought it was a loving being could teach me about spiritual laws.

Worst 4 months of my life.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'd actually be a part of the anti-disclosure network.
I'd be like, ehh its not really necessary.

Funny how the only ones who know about them, actually support the notion of not needing to connect.
But I'd say we should be aware of them to get them out of here, all we have to do is tell them.

Aliens told you? Did you physically see one? Otherwise I'd take an attitude similar to how crazy f****r and other dude did to me.

Why do we want to get rid of them? If they wanted to do harm to us they would have done it long ago. The gov has been having coffee with them for years on a weekly basis and figuring out how to reduce global warming and our footprint on the earth.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Haha you are cute. Are you 12? Not making funny of you, honestly seems so.

Well I guess *they* have been having coffee with God, this whole time, and shaking his hand. Otherwise... they wouldn't be allowed to be here, right?

Anyway all I can do is what I know is right which is get them out.

Add: If the gov was working with them, they seem to not want the same thing. They purposely show themselves in ships. Yet Gov will warn people and apparently threat them to leave private alien sites. Why isn't there direct proof? Because there's people who get paid to take that kinda stuff down.. and delete it off your comp too.
edit on 26-10-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Haha you are cute. Are you 12? Not making funny of you, honestly seems so.

Well I guess *they* have been having coffee with God, this whole time, and shaking his hand. Otherwise... they wouldn't be allowed to be here, right?

Anyway all I can do is what I know is right which is get them out.

Thanks for the insult, what exactly about my ability to communicate would lead you to believe Im 12, no offense but your OP and many of the other things youve said on this thread are far more outlandish than what I know about Aliens.

Are YOU 12 sir?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Wasn't an insult, just the, from my perception, and lack of experience with ET's, naivety of the comment.
You painted a nice picture. But I think its a little more bleak.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Wasn't an insult, just the, from my perception, and lack of experience with ET's, naivety of the comment.
You painted a nice picture. But I think its a little more bleak.

Whose naivety? I am just a bit confused!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Your naivety when you talked about them working with government. You know air force planes have tried to take them down, then on the radar when the plane got close to the UFO, it disappeared. The aliens go to nuclear mine fields and set all the nukes off underground so that the military can never use them.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Your naivety when you talked about them working with government.

Wait wait, how does my story and my knowledge make me naive, but yours is fact?

You know air force planes have tried to take them down, then on the radar when the plane got close to the UFO, it disappeared.

So what? I wouldnt want to get shot down either and if I am trying to be covert, I would vacate the premises as well, leaving an area doesnt make you evil.

The aliens go to nuclear mine fields and set all the nukes off underground so that the military can never use them.

Ummm no, it looks like youre the one whose naive, they dont set them off, they disable them. How is this evil? A show of technology to show people here they arent the end all be all, and dont need to be killing each other.

Sounds pretty benevolent to me

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wasn't sure if they disabled or set them off. Not a big difference as underground could possibly contain whole explosion.

For my air force plane thing it wasn't the UFO that disappeared. The plane did. It disappeared out of reality cuz the ufo killed it.

"Wait wait, how does my story and my knowledge make me naive, but yours is fact? "

Tell me more how you talked to aliens?? (sarcasm)
And because I've dealt with one. It isn't rainbow and butterflies.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Wasn't sure if they disabled or set them off. Not a big difference as underground could possibly contain whole explosion.

Theres a huge difference between setting them off and disabling them, especially since most silos are several in an area and contain the missiles. Where are you from exactly? I sense maybe from out of the states?

For my air force plane thing it wasn't the UFO that disappeared. The plane did. It disappeared out of reality cuz the ufo killed it.

This is false, there has never been a report of a UFO "disappearing" an Air Force jet.

Tell me more how you talked to aliens?? (sarcasm) And because I've dealt with one. It isn't rainbow and butterflies.

So basically because your story is yours so its truth and because what I say its false? Your story is no more believable or unbelievable than mine. The Irony of you saying someone else is telling just a story in light of your own stories is thick.

Like another poster stated you just have a need to be special.

If your story is true you didnt deal with an Alien you dealt with something else that fooled you.

How old are you by the way since somehow you believe age is a factor when it comes to truth
edit on 26-10-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join