It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There never was a 'great Darkness'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Interesting I havent gone and looked at the other threads, are they all like this?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'd reply but I feel like I'm talking to incoherent robots.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
I'd reply but I feel like I'm talking to incoherent robots.

Funny I entertained the notion you might be a bot with the way the posts are structured and the way the words dont really make sense at times.

So where are you from , friendly curiosity?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Listen bud, your 8 flags are no bearing for a wise man. Nor your mere 105 post count.
It's me that'll be asking the questions around here. Not you.

What is your house address?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Great title! Not a fan of the "logical"conclusion you drew, but a really fantastic title. I knew I wasn't going to like it and I still clicked, lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Listen bud, your 8 flags are no bearing for a wise man. Nor your mere 105 post count.

I dont care about posts or flags, were not talking about posts or flags, were in this thread talking about your claims and accusations.

You have repeatedly told me im not intelligent, and nothing I said is true because I have no proof for anything I claimed.

where is YOURE proof?

You set that standard, so where is YOUR proof, because by your own barometer, what I said is fake because I have no proof, so that means everything you have asserted through out this thread is complete BS

Thats because you cant answer any of the questions with even a modicum of truth , nor an iota of coherent thought
edit on 26-10-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Alright, so that's what you want, you finally revealed it. You want proof.
Which part. 1)infinite space 2) infinite backwards going time 3) God 4) alien

Don't say all because you won't get a response.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Wasn't sure if they disabled or set them off.

So you are not sure if nuclear blasts went of on military bases?

Again are you 6?

Not a big difference as underground could possibly contain whole explosion.

underground, the missiles are in silos and not miles under ground.

No, the blasts wouldn't be contained.

Its all the higher knowledge in the red circle you possess that stuns your critical thinking.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

you see, its 2 people posting or one deranged person.

perfectly understandable and the language used makes sense and shows intelligence to some degree

Compared to

Some might think, what created/sprouted existence into being, and they imagine a darkness, which is the canvas that existence spit on Thanks to our simple lives we believe nothing is infinite. Here's some infinities you can grasp. Space never ends. You go out Another is that time will never end. But something that has the power to never end, also equally had the power to always be. Truly there is no moment besides the present one and that's all existence is. How were the laws of everything 1 quintillion billion almost infinite years ago? However they wanted to perform. There is a higher power dictating everything and controls what it wants Just as a human can be there one moment, the next a cat. There is no limitation on what existence can will itself to be able to do eventually through equillibreum So what have i shown you. I've shown you infinite never ending space. I've shown you infinite past and present. And I've shown you that there is a god controlling it through higher powers. I've opened you

incoherent nonsense.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You people in your concrete jungles endlessly staring at tall statures, cars in lines, you think it matters if a missile deactivates a certain way to me? I don't live in a cement cave as you

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Alright, so that's what you want, you finally revealed it. You want proof.
Which part. 1)infinite space 2) infinite backwards going time 3) God 4) alien

Don't say all because you won't get a response.

I repeatedly said it over and over again, I cant fathom how you didnt understand. I want proof yes, proof how what I have said is wrong but somehow youre right.

And yes I want proof to all of it, because these are all in your OP.

Then you come on here and say "Dont ask for proof for everything I have claimed", you have GOT to be kidding me.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Completely agree, starting to think its someone trolling for attention, or its schizo/paranoia disorder of some sort with an ego-maniacal aspect.

You cant go from gibberish like that to coherent sentences and not be one of the two.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Dont ask for all because its a lot to explain. Assuming you want a shred of validity from me, you should start with 1 to be courtious. If that's what you really want, you'd feel assured to see a bit. But that's what a higher boss who is a superior in etiqute would do, you seem to be the one on the other side of the table to one unfortuneately.

This isn't about my post. It's about you not wanting to be wrong. You are wrong.

You're one of the wrongest people i've ever met.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You people in your concrete jungles endlessly staring at tall statures, cars in lines, you think it matters if a missile deactivates a certain way to me? I don't live in a cement cave as you

Wrong again.

You sure make a lot of assumptions for someone who wants everyone to think hes enlightened.

I live well outside any city, and my closest neighbor is over 2 miles away.

But hey try again to put people in boxes and distract from actually answering anything.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Dont ask for all because its a lot to explain. Assuming you want a shred of validity from me, you should start with 1 to be courtious. If that's what you really want, you'd feel assured to see a bit.

There were no demands to what order to provide it in.

But that's what a higher boss who is a superior in etiqute would do,

Oh please spare me ego and delusions of grandeur.

This isn't about my post. It's about you not wanting to be wrong. You are wrong.

For me to be wrong you would have to prove it, which you have yet to do, saying it doesnt make it so.

You're one of the wrongest people i've ever met.

Ok little buddy, what ever helps you maintain your delusions I suppose

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Alright bud. I'll play it your way.
How do aliens manage to not need to compete with light?
They didn't tell you I assume. They just let you know.
It's not a competition bud. Light being fast doesn't slow their ships down.
If you're going in a ship and it's a race with light but somehow light gets taken out of the race, that's what makes them go fast?

If aliens could go faster than light, say almost infinitely fast 100 light years in a second, there'd be a hell of a lot more types in the skies.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: pavil

I'm referring to the darkness the predecended all of reality which is a concept

......and so am I. We differ on what the observable universe tells us about that time. As our observations grow so does our knowledge of that.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Take dark matter out of the equation and then this universe is (if dark matter is gone) eventually going to contract. If it contracts it will cause it to get so dense that it explodes. We are currently on an out going wave of the last explosion.

If it happened once, and there is nothing saying that it couldn't have happened previously- and nothing say it can't happen again, (contract today, go into another ball, explode) then there's nothing saying it hasn't happened millions of times. And that this is just 1 collection of galaxies, our universe. And there are trillions of others ones just further away.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If you're going in a ship and it's a race with light but somehow light gets taken out of the race, that's what makes them go fast?

Of course, it's all clear now.
Just remove all the light in the universe whilst you travel.
It's always the simplest of answers that are the best.

The only thing I don't get is how you turn the light back on when you reach your destination?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If it happened once, and there is nothing saying that it couldn't have happened previously- and nothing say it can't happen again, (contract today, go into another ball, explode) then there's nothing saying it hasn't happened millions of times.

I can't disagree with that. There's nothing to say it couldn't have happened.
But there is also nothing to say it did happen.

In fact someone living within our universe would be unable to determine if it's the 1st or 101st time.
We could be the googleplex and 3rd big bang with no way of knowing.

Do you differentiate between Dark Matter and Dark Energy?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join