It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There never was a 'great Darkness'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Some might think, what created/sprouted existence into being, and they imagine a darkness, which is the canvas that existence spit on

Thanks to our simple lives we believe nothing is infinite.

Here's some infinities you can grasp. Space never ends. You go out

Another is that time will never end. But something that has the power to never end, also equally had the power to always be. Truly there is no moment besides the present one and that's all existence is.

How were the laws of everything 1 quintillion billion almost infinite years ago? However they wanted to perform.

There is a higher power dictating everything and controls what it wants

Just as a human can be there one moment, the next a cat. There is no limitation on what existence can will itself to be able to do eventually through equillibreum

So what have i shown you. I've shown you infinite never ending space. I've shown you infinite past and present. And I've shown you that there is a god controlling it through higher powers.

I've opened you

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Wow, This is kinda what my mind was focused on today. What a synchronicity! I was thinking about this today that this universe we live in was just one of many planes of existence and what we know came from far outside of our universe (or plane). I basically came to the same conclusion. well sort of. We all wonder what came first and in no way can comprehend nothingness . Maybe it is just something our minds just cannot comprehend?

But still when I came to a God or creator concept in the end of this thought. I still cannot comprehend what would have created this god in the first place?

I think what we are truly dealing with here is a paradox that our brains could never be able to understand.
What I see is a breakthrough in this paradox when we get to the point when we create some super computer that figures this all out through quantum psychics or other new mathematics also created through artificial intelligence then we might finally understand it all through trans-humanism and beyond to post humanism. Then we shall be like gods and truly understand the depths of time, space and beyond.
edit on 10 25 17 by Tophat21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
My views differ from how you said "this all came from something outside our universe". I have monolithic beliefs meaning EVERYTHING is connected. God is not here, nor there, but every where at once. I never questioned what created God, I view God as a desire. God is the opposite of meaningless dullness.

Think- this is existence. This is everything there is. There could have just been nothing.

This isn't just a game of lego, or a video game case, THIS IS EVERYTHING

I disagree that there is a paradox. I know you didn't mean it meaning illogical, but just a strange way of understanding.

But you could say that about space going out infinitely. How can we grasp it? We envision space going out for say... 1 million miles if you sit and try to think how far. We see it coming to a stop. How can it exist infinitely? We do have trouble understanding, but it is not impossible to glimpse at the truth.

For infinite space, you go out 60 trillion miles. Let's say you go out 100 times further than any scientist has proven to even exist. You thought there'd be a wall, but you find a strange pink planet. You go out even further, you go out 1 million times further than you just did, only to find a planet with inhabitants doing chores. You go out again, further than the previous multiplications, and you find another strange planet that always was.

In this way your brain for a second forgets these concepts of limitation that are so engrained into our DNA collective memories.

This is why I said I don't believe there is a paradox.

To be honest no I still can't comprehend how time 'always was'. But I know it is true.

Cont'd: For infinitely backwards time, we do the same technique. Pretend there was a 'darkness'. We go back in time, we go back to the darkness. This darkness exists for an amount of time. We go 5 minutes previously into the darkness. Now we envision the darkness the same as we did infinite space. This direction going backwards in time, we can see it goes back infinitely. Then there is a white strip where we are.

Upon realizing this, you get the idea that we are in something much grander than we previously thought. But existence doesn't think, it understands through feeling. We comprehend the now, which is all that ever was.

I've found that it's actually the opposite of what you'd think- there isn't weak forces keeping this world going at a regular pace, reactionary laws, time ticking at the same rate endlessly. Almost like it's left alone. Actually it's the opposite, there are very strong, the strongest forces, that are doing this.

Anyway like I was saying, we can envision basically a 'timeline' but envision infinite space in one direction, and you see different things going backwards, but it is time. You keep going back, to a set of time, but it never stops. Then you might go insane, because it's something you can only feel

edit on 25-10-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I mean, the logic part of your brain melts off because it can feel it but forgets how to process because logic is based on limitation and maths. Something exceeding maths makes it melt away.

Something without limit, ways of looking around it, melts the logic part of your brain.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I might die now because i comprehended it

I feel like something melted

Like I'm going messed up

+++++

I partially know why. Everything is incredibly interconnected, that when you stare at a female's face that you never met and she is still alive, you litterally strongly feel her energy. You feel and connect to her just by seeing a face.

This concept of 'connectivity' is why when you look into the past, you try to feel and experience what they felt at that time. 1000 years ago. But some part of you can not truly comprehend because you can't currently litterally feel the energy of that time. It's as if you are trying to describe the face of a train looks like while it's deep burried in a tunnel with no lights. That's how strong the energy feelings are.

So when you look back to anything you don't get the true picture. You get something your mind created, and your mind will make you sick when it's not truth. Truth is not just a concept but an energy vibration, the truth of all of existence you can feel all the atoms you feel the truth exactly and anything you believe that is out of line with the true vibrations out there, will make you feel distortions inside and you will reflect out what does not be recripocated back to you.

This is why you can look back and comprehend infinitely backwards time but you are looking at 0.0001% of what it truly was.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
I might die now because i comprehended it

Relax...
You haven't got there yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The only way to understand the truth about this is to understand the present moment.
It was here a second ago, and will be here 1 second from now.

But the truth is it was neither here nor there, but right here and only here.

Past is a concept.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Havn't gotten where, to comprehending it, or to dieing?
_---

I view God as a desire. God is the opposite of nothing. Nothing is meaningless dullness.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

As people, we generally imagine *infinity* as something that only goes outwards and away; we overlook how it also goes inwards and downwards too. Kinda hard to truly imagine and probably impossible in any realistic way.

Some will argue, 'No way. Everything has an end and a beginning.' They might be right, but finite and infinite are still very hard concepts to imagine. We can say this universe (or our part of it) had a beginning and that it will *end* in heat death. Will that actually be the terminus? Who can say?

I honestly don't know if there's a 'higher power' and can't see where you've 'shown' one to exist. It's nobody's business as long as it adds something to your experience of life.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Comprehending.

Anyone who claims "true" understanding is either trying to fool, or is a fool.
I'm still trying to decide which one you are.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Yes, when I first got connected to my twin soul (no past life connection ba dm tss) God reflected to me the heat death. He showed me aliens in ships running from the giant gravity sucker what was once their so called home. They looked out one last time at what it was, as they got sucked in. But they knew new life would one day come again. This process has repeated numerous times.

I disagree with your use of 'concepts'. This is an understanding of our previous age of the mind. In this new age of love and awareness, there is no 'mind' per say but only feeling connectivity. I am a complex energy entity thouroughly and when you understand you are understanding energy feelings, there is no 'mind' per say but complex energy working.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Comprehending.

Anyone who claims "true" understanding is either trying to fool, or is a fool.
I'm still trying to decide which one you are.

Well what you see is what you get.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

To be accurate, I don't see why your ideas of connectivity and my concepts must be mutually exclusive. We can't have both?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

A wise man once said...

You get something your mind created, and your mind will make you sick when it's not truth.

I agree with that 100%.
Some of these theories just make me a little ill.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Which parts? What concepts? I'm not speaking anything too negative, infinite time and space, and a god?
What's so ill creating of that?

@Kadinsky yes they can both be there. But I am tired of people thinking god is a concept, time as a concept, cause really there is the one grande reality and that's it. You either talking about the truth, AKA reality, or a concept. There's no inbetween.

Example here's someone from the old age. - Our mind is just a ticking tale of ideas
Truth is each thought is a desire planted into you from higher vibrations.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

@Kadinsky yes they can both be there. But I am tired of people thinking god is a concept, time as a concept, cause really there is the one grande reality and that's it. You either talking about the truth, AKA reality, or a concept. There's no inbetween.

Your 'one grande reality' is arguably a concept!

I think existence can be described as endless complexity and simultaneously be *one.* We all experience life through our filters and our 'higher self (if we have one)' is likewise filtered from our sight. That makes me hesitant to assert one reality over another and explains why I'm a curious agnostic.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

It's the ravings of a madman.

Time had a beginning.
Let's start with a simple one.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
@Kadinsky no argument there. But I had a friend who argued that the person down the street, in our reality, I see him as a person, but I, in my friends reality, might be a lizard, he doesnt know for sure if i'm a person or not- but he knows he is a person, but from our different subjective experiences, the person *he* sees down the street, could in fact be a fish swimming through coral in their subjective reality.

I told him well I guess i'm just taking a leap of faith and believing what my eyes tell me is the truth. And if that is true, then perhaps there is an objective reality, of which we can make absolute truths from.

Time had a beginning, but would you not say that the future is just equally and opposite to the past, if we stopped time? And if the future we can envision going forever, how about the past? If time went back infinitely, then it would have never reach this current spot as an arrow. But if time goes infinitely foreward, we will never reach the end from here to there either.

It's a big achievement to understand how time goes back forever (if it does to be fair to your side of the argument).
And I'd like to bring back that really we are not talking about time, but collections and assortments of existence that have since long been changed.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

You were right in what you told your friend. I've known many like them who think they're 'thinking out of the box' and really aren't 'thinking' at all. It's usually wise to put a stake in the ground and call it 'reality' before we tie a rope to it and go exploring the possibilities of alternative realities.

I'll edit in more in a few minutes - multi tasking stuff at the moment

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
Time had a beginning, but would you not say that the future is just equally and opposite to the past, if we stopped time? And if the future we can envision going forever, how about the past? If time went back infinitely, then it would have never reach this current spot as an arrow. But if time goes infinitely foreward, we will never reach the end from here to there either.

It's a big achievement to understand how time goes back forever (if it does to be fair to your side of the argument).
And I'd like to bring back that really we are not talking about time, but collections and assortments of existence that have since long been changed.

The future is opposite to the past but it is only equal (as of today) around 7billion years after the big bang.
Time could potentially end tomorrow.

We have 14billion years of time existing that we know of. Dismissing the past because we don't understand the future doesn't seem to be the most constructive way to look at this.

My frustration with these types of threads could be summed up with one simple question...

Are you one of the billions of crazies who are wrong, or are you the only one who is right?
That's the real paradox here.

Only a crazy person would attribute to themselves the abilities needed to be the one who is right.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join