It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There never was a 'great Darkness'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

So what have i shown you. I've shown you infinite never ending space. I've shown you infinite past and present. And I've shown you that there is a god controlling it through higher powers.

I've opened you

I'm not sure you've actually shown any of that stuff. You've given us your theory about them. Especially the part about God being in control of it all. You just stuck that part in there.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I like this forum more than the other one I was using because I could always know when someone is wrong, at least here it's open to discussion and I don't automatically think, "IDIOT"

The first thing that comes to my mind when you compare me (for bringing up a never ending past) to 'crazies' is that I'm not like my friend (who did I mention) was on meth when he told me the idea he had how someone could be a fish but he sees them as a person and he sees me as a person too but isn't 100% sure if I'm a person in my reality or a red gecko.

A never ending past is not 1 of endless possibilities, it either IS, or it ISN'T, so it's not that crazy.

I've had a lot of proof for phenomenae that no one has come across.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

OK, so you can differentiate yourself from "crazies" because you have a crazy friend?
Ignoring any drug induced psychosis how can you be so sure you're not delusional too?

Perhaps you really are a red gecko who has deceived himself.

Don't think of me as standing on a pedestal calling you crazy.
Think of me as just another crazy in the vast crowd of crazies telling you to step off your pedestal...

because you're crazy.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Now I understand you're meaning in your name.

Cr-a-zy- f*-cker
---

you can say your stance, which is actually refreshing, that nothing could be what it seems.
However I am a bit like a missile when it comes to
A bunch of people saying "eh well really this could all be a dream?"

Meanwhile I've made it to North Korea
Cuz I just accepted what my eyes knew.
edit on 25-10-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

If you can't accept that you may be delusional than you aren't thinking rationally.

But to continue the actual discussion...

Why dismiss all that we currently know about time to fit your theory?
Wouldn't it make more sense to dismiss your theory over a proven one?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Scientists have audacity and it is an ever changing mold- our theories. Their*.

You are actually doing the opposite of what science is about.. questioning, resolving, adapting.

If we should never question popular hypothesis's then a lot of people could still think the world is the center.

It's a bit arrogant in my view to say that there's gravity.. gravity pulls all mass together... some day we will likely see it collapse again.. but because we included dark matter which the more they do research, the more they find it's not there, makes it so we think it won't happen again. If we disclude the notion of dark matter, this universe has expanded and collapsed millions if not more times.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Here's why dark matter is IMO wrong is that they first made it while studying 2 very distant supernovas and found they were moving too fast. They then created the understanding there was another mysterious force pushing those stars faster than they should- DARK MATTER.

They then studied galaxies and found they were rotating in a way that was physically impossible - the stars should be being displaced and ripped to shreds the whole galaxy. So they said there was dark matter.

The study on 700+ similar stars (first study was in 1920's) with modern technology which is exponentially better and found everything is working exactly as current physics would expect. In other words there wasn't a trace of this 'dark matter'.

Something silly they don't seem to account for is they are looking back at 70 million year old galaxies, which are moving faster than they expect because the propulsion of the big bang had everything moving faster than we know is possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

If we should never question popular hypothesis's then a lot of people could still think the world is the center.

And if we always questioned popular hypothesis then we would walk around afraid that a T-Rex can come up and eat you.

The difference is that old models made by scientists for reasons, are replaced by new models by scientists for reasons.
You can't just skip the "reasons" step and dismiss our current knowledge because something better "may" come along.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
There's even been recent articles saying "Galaxies actually not moving faster than expected- everything moving at a decelerating to constant pace". Which is one of the anchors to black matter is their moving too fast faster than expected.

I don't know why they hold onto it besides some kind of tradition that it's so deep rooted in the science community for 90 years that they've all learned it, adhered to it, that they just keep it there until it's "Factually gone" meanwhile anyone who can see past their arms length knows.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I've opened you

NO,

you go prey on someone else that's dropped the soap in the showers.

Thanks to our simple lives we believe nothing is infinite.

maybe that is what you believe but not what "we" believe.

So what have i shown you.

that you think you can speak for others.

that you think you know the truth, truth of what is another question.

That you think you might die because you have this truth.

Guess what?

You will die because you do have the truth, just like every other person that has ever existed has and will die and has had their own truths as well.

Welcome to humanity.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I won't die.

Because my inner flame is the light of existence. As long as it is lighted, my heart is, even after it's fade.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Some might think, what created/sprouted existence into being, and they imagine a darkness, which is the canvas that existence spit on
Thanks to our simple lives we believe nothing is infinite.
Here's some infinities you can grasp. Space never ends. You go out
Another is that time will never end. But something that has the power to never end, also equally had the power to always be. Truly there is no moment besides the present one and that's all existence is.
How were the laws of everything 1 quintillion billion almost infinite years ago? However they wanted to perform.
There is a higher power dictating everything and controls what it wants
Just as a human can be there one moment, the next a cat. There is no limitation on what existence can will itself to be able to do eventually through equillibreum
So what have i shown you. I've shown you infinite never ending space. I've shown you infinite past and present. And I've shown you that there is a god controlling it through higher powers.
I've opened you

I think your mistake is thinking simplicity is capable of understanding complexity. It's not that "space never ends". The limits of space are defined by the expanse of matter. Beyond the expanse of matter non-existence occurs. Reality does not include your imagination. Space is not something that exists on its own. Space is defined by a limited relationship between mass, energy, and time. Space does not exist beyond the relationship of those three concepts.

You can't prove something will never happen. You can't prove time will ever end. You can't prove that at some point humanity will find acceptable evidence for the existence of God.

There is no evidence of higher power dictating anything. Unless you claim ALL of existence is evidence of some imaginary conclusion inside your head then you can claim anything you want. But under the normal use of words and language all of existence is not evidence for anything.

Again, there is no evidence of a higher power dictating anything. Prior to the establishment of the laws of physics we have no idea what is possible. But now that the laws of physics have been defined we know a few things. First, nature is relentless in it's mindlessly and loyalty to the laws of physics. Every time I drop something it falls to the ground. Every time! Think about what this implies!

There does not seem to be perfect equilibrium. The Universe has structure and form at the macro level. At the micro level we have experimental error. The wave nature of reality causes many inconsistencies while at the same time everything occurring within the boundaries of the laws of physics. There seems to be convergences of rogue waves of energy resulting in unexpected measurements. This does not mean God is in the fabric of reality. It just means our understanding of nature's behaves is limited by our ability to take and process the number of measurements needed to be accurate and complete with our understanding of what occurs. As I said, nature is relentlessly consistent.

You have not shown us anything. Everything you put in your OP only occurs in your imagination. I have no problem with your point of view and subjective judgments. The problem is people can take the exact evidence you are using and come up with an equally valid view and subjective judgment. That is my main criticism of your OP.

For example, you claim you have shown us an infinite past and present. The evidence in reality is time is finite. But a better argument in terms of metaphysics is this: Nothingness never existed. If we accept the premise and principle the only things that really exist in reality are evidence based, then since we have no evidence nothingness ever existed, and since we do have existence we exist, therefore, the evidence suggest we have always existed. This may not make sense in your mind but that's because it only doesn't make sense in your imagination. There's nothing to suggest reality MUST be comprehensible in terms of words and language. Life is tough.

Although your OP is wide in its scope I do not feel you have NOT shown "there is a god controlling it through higher powers." I see no evidence to suggest your imagination about god is real. I hope I've opened your mind up to evidence based reality.

I heard a really funny saying: It's always darkest just before it all goes black.

edit on 25-10-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

I won't die.

Because my inner flame is the light of existence. As long as it is lighted, my heart is, even after it's fade.

You won't die because you are not really alive. Our minds as human beings exist in every other person's mind. We are delusional in thinking our minds are unique. It's like everyone thinks they invented having sex. The reality is nobody owns the human mind. No one person is responsible for inventing sex.

And what is "alive" is the human species. A particular person is just one piece in a chain of life that will continue as long as people continue to live. So if you accept your connectedness to everyone else, and you accept you own egotistical delusions of self, then you become born again to a new consciousness of a collective humanity. In this sense, none of us die because none of us is uniquely alive.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

There's even been recent articles saying "Galaxies actually not moving faster than expected- everything moving at a decelerating to constant pace". Which is one of the anchors to black matter is their moving too fast faster than expected.

I don't know why they hold onto it besides some kind of tradition that it's so deep rooted in the science community for 90 years that they've all learned it, adhered to it, that they just keep it there until it's "Factually gone" meanwhile anyone who can see past their arms length knows.

I find people in the religious community to be the most committed to their own dogmas. Most scientists will adjust their views based on evidence even if it means their entire life as been in vain. In my experience I have found science to be the best weapon against our superstitious imaginations which seem to be rampant most of the time.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Are you finished?

Yes God can be proved and will soon. It's not that hard.

Scientists claiming there is no God, is like a man not seeing an ant crawling, instead he is philosophizing and concluding what the trillions of atoms that make up that ant's leg is, because he is unable to see it.

When you start to understand God, you can make leaps ahead in progress. Or you can study billions of atoms of an ant leg and very slowly get there but it may take millions of seconds.

God is alive, all of existence is alive. And thus we are also alive.
You think something so grande as existence, in all it's order, harmony, complex guidance, it is just random mundanity? Random mundanity is a rectangular box, that never changes.

If you come to me I can teach.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Are you finished?

Yes God can be proved and will soon. It's not that hard.

Scientists claiming there is no God, is like a man not seeing an ant crawling, instead he is philosophizing and concluding what the trillions of atoms that make up that ant's leg is, because he is unable to see it.

When you start to understand God, you can make leaps ahead in progress. Or you can study billions of atoms of an ant leg and very slowly get there but it may take millions of seconds.

God is alive, all of existence is alive. And thus we are also alive.
You think something so grande as existence, in all it's order, harmony, complex guidance, it is just random mundanity? Random mundanity is a rectangular box, that never changes.

I'm just getting started. The only thing that is truly infinite in the Universe is ignorance.

Stop threatening to prove God and show how easy it is.

Scientists DO NOT CLAIM "there is no God". Scientist take the position that the only things that "exist" are those that are evidence based. Evidence based existence is a principle. Saying God does not exist because it is a simple choice is NOT the same thing as saying God does not exist because there is no acceptable evidence for such a claim.

I want to believe in God. I want you to be the most profound person I've ever met in my life. Please, I beg you, give me your simple evidence for the existence of God? What is it that you experience that I do not? But since I accept the semantic principle that the only things that really exist are evidence based I do not feel comfortable claiming God exists. Nobody denies the existence of apples because you and I can both hold and apple in our hand and say, "apple". You cannot do the same thing with God. That's just a simple fact. Unless of course, you have access to evidence I am not aware of. If so, please present your evidence. I want to believe!

There are two types of God. One is the anthropomorphic God or the Abrahamic God of the Bible. The other type of God is the pantheistic type God. Either type, what is your evidence?

You seem to believe in an pantheistic type God. The problem with a pantheistic type God is since the laws of physics appear to be relentless in their consistency then just what exactly does a pantheistic type God do for a living. Again, if you accept the principle of evidence based reality declaring the existence of a pantheistic type God really does have much meaning if there is no evidence for it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Ha, ha, ha, the blind teaching the blind how to see is not very comforting.

The problem with making conclusions about reality is we have such a limited view of our own existence. Realty may appear to be ordered, harmonious, and box-like only because of our own limitations in measuring accuracy and completeness. At the smallest fabric of reality it appears to be ambiguously particle and wave at the same time. If everything is connected to everything else then in terms of particle reality, nothing solid exists. It's very difficult not to get lost in the myriad of delusions when it comes to wave based reality.

I think the limitations of human language, comprehension, and measurement prevent us from ever achieving a meaningful understanding of existence. Science is great from understanding reality from a limited human point of view. Humans are bad in understanding the Universe in its totality. Religion is great at making up imagination based dogmas to answer questions that are most likely unanswerable.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Don't worry we shall get there.

I must warn you that when you are open, your wants are from a very very high vibration, and it is impossible for you to want something that is not truly the truth. For example you might have a lasagna in your freezer- but you didn't know. Family left it there. You will deeply crave lasagna. It turns out you had some and you make it. However you would never desire this if it had not initially been there. Cuz god don't play around 'like a foo'

The first step to understanding God, is going on all fours and worshipping for 3 hours chanting halle mantra halle mantra for 3 hours.

Ahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahaah

I can tell you my accounts and my tips for getting there.

For some reason being vegetarian opens you up to sensitivity.
While animal meat can make you feel physically active and 'there'. It's a trade off. But when you start feeling your friends energy and then 5 minutes later they knock on your door, and you didn't feel nothin 5 hours previous, and this scenario happened 50 times, you start to 'see' the interconnectivity. However you're still athiest as this is no proof of God. Just laws.
--
A thing I have to tell you about God is the story of Cassie from Flyleaf. "Do you believe in God? Say yes to pull the trigger" - bandit
If she believes in God, nothing can truly go wrong that God is powerless against. So she said Yes.
This is part of what it means.

edit on 25-10-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join