It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firearms resolution to soon be passed.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah. All this to "prevent mass shootings" like Las Vegas
Lets ignore that anything that technology can create, aceholes can disable.

Remember when "ankle bracelets" were the infallible way of keeping track of people on bond or on parole? How did those work out? I mean no one has ever managed to get past those right? /sarc

Technology is never infallible.

It returns to the fact that in the USA alone, there hundreds of millions of guns out there. You have a decent percentage of the populace who will never give them up to the government. So the fix this thread proposed .... is not a fix. Not unless the government took all the guns away, and handed back a replacement. Which would then be gone over with a fine tooth comb, to remove anything that might you know disable it....

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I cannot argue with that logic since I understand how reality functions.

As well as GPS, firearms and people in general.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sadly Logic is not involved in the OP or Reality....

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So this post contradicts a number of your earlier posts. Which is it? THIS post about smart guns, or the OP (where you subsequently said it was not smart guns when questioned).

OR could it be, you just google things to try and fit your fantasy? Do you even read what you cite?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

GPS chips has and is always recognized as part of smart gun technology, of which in 2016 Obama by executive order mandated that money be put into Smart Gun Technology.

S&W has been actually working on Smart Gun/iGun technology and have been receiving millions of dollars in US Grant money since 2003 for the development of smart guns/iGuns. I could not find any patents applied for and generally we don't see them until just before they are put on the Market.

The political sale of the idea of smart guns/iGuns to the Congressmen and Senators, not to mention the people, is a lot easier today than it was even a few years ago because of what has happened in Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, California and Las Vegas.

edit on 24-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The political sale of the idea of smart guns/iGuns to the Congressmen and Senators, not to mention the people, is a lot easier today than it was even a few years ago because of what has happened in Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, California and Las Vegas.

Idea, maybe. Practicality, no. As has been pointed out to you by myself and plenty of other members.

BTW, im still waiting for anything that proves your case. So far you have presented nothing to suggest this will be happening within the next 10 years, let alone “soon to be passed”.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You shied away from the term smart gun. Suddenly you are waving it about like a toddler with a stick.

The fact remeains, this is not something "that will soon be passed". There are no bills in play, the technology is not anywhere near where you say it is
As shown by the patents you think show something they do not

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The guns already exist you just want to refuse the evidence as seen the links above. Even S&W has them as does other gun manufactures, as you said earlier there is not desire for them yet. But that time is coming.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The guns already exist you just want to refuse the evidence as seen the links above.

None of your links show GPS restricted/enabled firearms exist.

Stop making things up.
edit on 25102017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

well then you are not looking hard enough or willfully overlooking it. Watch when the bill passes S&W will be the first to offer it and the company in Germany says they have the text ready also. ans the video of the young man doing his so called tracking device didn't patent either nor the college where he works on the idea. His idea is already has been developed, it was first thought of by S&W in 2003, but you wont see the patent until just before the gun goes public because others can steal it and modify the patent before they put theirs on the market.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You said

The guns already exist you just want to refuse the evidence as seen the links above.

You lied and now you’re trying to say I didn’t look hard enough?

Not a single link you’ve provided shows a, a fictional GPS system b, a GPS firearm that has already been made that can be enabled/disabled through GPS and c, anything on any bills that is “soon to be passed”.

But keep on lying and blaming other people for “not looking hard enough”.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The guns in the way you are talking about in your OP, do not exit. There is no evidence that your GPS Guns are out there. NONE.

Thus there is no law about to be passed. You have not demonstrated it to be so.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The Onus is on YOU to provide the evidence, you made the claim. This is known as the "burden of proof". When one engages in an intellectually honest discussion one knows this. Clearly you've never done such a thing.

Provide the proof.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

They are not in the public eye or available but the manufactures like S&W have them and are ready to produce them.

I showed real guns already in R&D, actual guns and device being created. It is what can't be seen from US makers like S&W and Cold we have not seen yet. And any patent holder knows why we don't see more patents but you will see them start to appear quickly after legislation's past and we all no something will pass because it is what liberal people want and they are a majority.

I have given you info, some older granted and some newer, but If you will do a little diggin' you will see that there are tracking devices already developed, its main opposition today is it is not a sellable item yet, once the gun manufactured are forced to add it, makers like S&W as well as the one in Germany will file their patents on the R&D devices just before sale begins on those newer advanced guns. And it is not just S&W who since 2003 have been getting US grants to develop smart gun/iGuns technology but Colt, Targus, Remington and Beretta also too. !7 years and you all believe nothing is out there Just give it time. And you will all be surprised to what has been developed since 2003 as far as smart gun/iGun technology.

And Congressman's aids on both sides are writing drafts for new and tougher gun laws and regulations especially for the purchase of after market parts and devices that will make the guns unable to be fired, as well as mandatory background checks for gun parts as well. Not saying no one will not find a way around it, but the legislation is being written and I assure you it will pass.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I did show the TRACKABILITY of guns using GPS type functions are out there. I admit they don't have the tech to disable or enable. But that too is in the works just like the company in Germany has two working models that work to enable and disable the gun with watches, computers and phones apps, and the guns are trackable as long as the iGun is in range of it's co-dependent devices.

Police are not sold on it yet but if laws are passed then this company and ones like S&W are ready to get them out in mass. The video of the company in Germany shows the actual gun and how it works to both enable and disable the firearm if it is within 10 inches of the co-dependent device.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Yet another story change.

You tell TerryDon to look harder and he will find them. Then "they are not in the public eye" .

This thus implies you are making this up. Your story changes. OR it implies someone told you a lie, and you swallowed it hook line an sinker.

You've basically admitted several times this is not real. Give it up.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Tractability is not gun immobilization.

Show the proof.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I did show the TRACKABILITY of guns using GPS type functions are out there

And you linked to something saying it wasn’t feasable. Also, trackability is a far fetch from what you said in your OP and other posts about being able to disable and enable a firearm.

Not a single thing in this whole thread shows that there is anything remotely close to what you said in your OP and follow on posts and replies.

You don’t even know how GPS works, otherwise you’d see this idea is nothing more than that. An idea.
edit on 25102017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i have reliable info that obama is going to take your guns.

so watch out!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

20 Pages back is the time he should of just stopped posting in this thread and saved just a tiny shred of dignity for any future threads or posts.

The dude has gotta know that he has been baited for the past 20 pages to get him to write up the most ridiculous statements, right?

He claims to be a Father (who is a ninja - Ignore that he has had over 30 MAJOR surgeries to his back and body but if fully functional Ninja with Throat Shattering Spoon Training that is combined with former IDF soldiered training, with Ninja kids, a Ninja wife, and a disabled boy who has a GPS implant that has to be removed and reinserted many times a years), and yet he does not recognize that he has been asked question after question to see how far he will take the lie - just like we do with Children.

If he does not recognize when he is baited just like a child, I wonder if this person may still be a child himself, but then again my children could make up more believable lies, so maybe an adult that has no life other then the one he thinks up as a fantasy but now believes it is true life.

edit on 25-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Fixed

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join