It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says that Anti-America TV Networks Could Lose Their Broadcast License.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sucks not having a real president. Pretty much anyone would have been better than this piece of sh*t traitor.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Now, this. I am starting to be concerned about Trump. Has he lost his mind? Is he totally unaware of American freedom and democracy?

If we truly are dealing with Fake News then that is for the citizens to decide. We should just quit watching if it is so offensive. I don't like or hate Trump however he is starting to sound further and further from a intelligent, statesmanlike leader. More like a dictator without even being aware. That's what's scary.

He's as much of the "fake news" problem as they are themselves. I'm so embarrassed.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

"""If anything should be done to CNN, it should be because what they were calling news was actually opinion. And shy of habitually misrepresenting their "facts" as news, they should not be penalized by loosing their license because the President does not like what they have to say""

I read it man they were lying. Opinion my ass they knew it was lies .

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

What sucks even more is not having a real argument against Trump.

The best people can throw is Tweets.

Where no American law is ever made.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As they should... the media has abused their rights to the point that perhaps they should lose them.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Taking the free speech away from a network because he doesn’t like what they report about him.

When TV Networks use free speech to break laws, and cost tax payers money... then yeah Trump is right about chopping off their broadcast licenses.

edit on 19101931pm312017Wed, 11 Oct 2017 15:19:48 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: FHomerK

"""If anything should be done to CNN, it should be because what they were calling news was actually opinion. And shy of habitually misrepresenting their "facts" as news, they should not be penalized by loosing their license because the President does not like what they have to say""

I read it man they were lying. Opinion my ass they knew it was lies .

Apparently, unlike you, I can judge for myself. I do not need a government telling me what is real news, and what is fake, through their judicious governance over broadcasting licenses.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What a f*ckin surprise you support a dictatorship. Pretty sure on every issue you side with the dumb evil side. Of course you’re gonna suck the Donald to the very end and swallow everything he gives you.
edit on 11-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: neo96

What a f*ckin surprise you support a dictatorship. Pretty sure on every issue you side with the dumb evil side. Of course you’re gonna suck the Donald to the very end.

God I love the smell of Histronics in da afternoon.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have not trusted any of them since I saw this video. This is not opinion, its lies. Too funny.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hey. I thought you guys were all for the Constitution. What happened?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Personally, I despise CNN and am not too enamored of MSNBC. Of course, Fox is the pits.

However, Trump hates these networks for the wrong reasons. He hates them because they report negative things about him; he should hate them because they are deep state puppets and tabloid trash.

edit on 11-10-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It appears they are full of sh*t entirely.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Personally, I despise CNN and am not too enamored of MSNBC. Of course, Fox is the pits.

However, Trump hates these networks for the wrong reasons. He hates them because they report negative things about him; he should hate them because they are deep state puppets

True that. Not sure why he's only targeting left wing news sources when we know that right wing news sources are generally worse.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
How about fake campaign promises and total BS coming out of the presidents mouth?

how does that one phrase go?

1st he came for the Muslims and I said nothing (or cheered)
then he came for the mexicans and I said nothing (or cheered)
then he came for the free press and I said nothing (or cheered)
then he came for.....

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Trump supporters don’t want news. They want right wing state sponsored propaganda. How f*ckin evil is that?? Holy f*ck how do you even grow up in this country and have your brain retarded in such a ridiculous anti-American direction.

They’re going full retard every day. WTF happened to their brains??

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I hope this happens, I really do. The MSM outlets and the small group of people that control all of them are truly the enemy of the American people with their constant blatant lies and psychological manipulation to push agendas and control what people think and believe.
SHUT THEM DOWN!
If you want an eye-opening experience, look into what the overwhelming majority of executives in all of the top media organizations have in common.

edit on 10/11/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Yeah you hope for state sponsored propaganda and the end of free press.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Too bad Carlin is 10 years gone. He would have BBQ'd this administration. Sam B, Lewis Black and Colbert wrapped into one.

don't forget bill hicks

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Hey. I thought you guys were all for the Constitution. What happened?

The Constitution is not a body of law that governs the behavior of individuals, we're talking about MSM. It has nothing to do with individual free speech.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join