It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says that Anti-America TV Networks Could Lose Their Broadcast License.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The President is getting seriously fed up with FAKE NEWS that undermines the United States. It's about time!

President Trump openly threatened Wednesday to go after the licenses of "NBC and the Networks," as he ratcheted up his complaints about "Fake News."

“With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!” Trump tweeted.

“Fake @NBCNews made up a story that I wanted a ‘tenfold’ increase in our U.S. nuclear arsenal. Pure fiction, made up to demean. NBC=CNN!” Trump tweeted Wednesday. 

Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

Because CNN is on TV's all over the world, President Trump should direct the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to go after that Anti-America FAKE NEWS network first. Go get em Mr. President!

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lordy Lordy, I'm sure the media will love the chum in the water.

It's a Trap! Nevermind, they can't resist.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The free press is controlled or owned, if you will, by 6 large corps. It is not what the founding fathers had in mind. A better thing to do would be to apply anti-trust laws. But that could cause change.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
YES!WOOHOO!! Down with CNN/NBC and those that constantly demonize patriotism and the love of America!!!!

GO TRUMP!

+53 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The government should not be allowed to revoke broadcasting licenses for something along these lines. That is a dictatorship.

It's this kind of crap that makes me awfully glad I did not vote for Trump. Much the same as I did not vote for anyone, because it was all crap for choices.

If anything should be done to CNN, it should be because what they were calling news was actually opinion. And shy of habitually misrepresenting their "facts" as news, they should not be penalized by loosing their license because the President does not like what they have to say.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This mother f#cker better be legit. I don't want this to be a slippery slope.

+27 more 
link   

As a Trump supporter, I strongly disagree with him on This. The 1st. Amendment is a constitutionally protected right. I'm not a fan of fake news, but trying to silence them is quite un-American!

link   
A tenfold increase in nukes would put us back to the preClinton levels, and honestly why don't we ?

Russia is running around doing what they want, and other snip so We've been told.

So any treaties with them do not have to be followed. They sure aren't.

Their new nukes are believe it or not more deadly than ever. Active decoys and other Q snip.

Then there's China, North Korea, Iran, and Saudi. Those last two is actively seeking them.

One side has them the other side wants them, and then we have the middle east version of India and Pakistan.

Fake news is a very big problem, but going after license's isn't one of them.

Beat them at their own game.

edit on 11-10-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
link   

You mean like the real fake news RT that he allows to broadcast their fake b.s. but NBC is the problem. RIIIIIIIGHHHT!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Good. I can only hope he does away with all of them. Maybe Rachel Maddow can get a job at Starbucks. She just looks like a coffee barista that hates her life.

+65 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

No. This is not something that should excite you. It's appallingly wrong and completely contrary to free, democratic society, it's unconstitutional and it's against bedrock American values.

The President has no respect for our country or our Constitution. These tweets are quite possibly the most abhorrent things he's tweeted and that's saying something.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's appallingly wrong and completely contrary to free, democratic society, it's unconstitutional and it's against bedrock American values.

So is running around trying to ban boom sticks, but that doesn't stop Trump haters.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nik0laTesla

FOX is the king of the fake news. Hannity is a proven Russian bot but please stick to the CNN/NBC rhetoric. Like they all aren't guilty of this? Comments like this prove that the Trumpcult want to be led by the nose and told what to think, eat, drink, etc. LMAO. You folks are funny.

+40 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, ensuring that there is no prohibition on the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble, or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, as one of the ten amendments that constitute the Bill of Rights.

en.wikipedia.org...

And you guys are "yahooing" this? I guess that constitution you keep claiming to love is only when it supports what you believe. Hypocrisy doesn't move me.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Yes, it is. What's more concerning is that so many support this...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

I don't watch any MSM outlets at all... Journalism has turned into a propaganda machine for both political parties. When is the last time anyone got important news about something that affected you that isn't made to alter your political viewpoint?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes. Both are incredibly wrong-headed, stupid, even.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'd prefer he focus on breaking up Facebook, twitter and google.

They need some Ma Bell love, imo.

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You're barking up the wrong tree. I'm pro-2A. Why can't you see how wrong this is?

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This is all part of the charade, he's working with them.

Once he asks for their licences to be revoked, it gives them the power to fuel the fire by yelling "THE POTUS WANTS TO CENSOR THE MEDIA!!" and everyone goes crazy.

He's peeing on you and calling it rain.

I feel bad for those who fall for this crap...

He is a globalist enjoying this ride in the Oval Office.

Time for some of you to wake up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join