It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:
(post by thepixelpusher removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

October 11.
Tick tock.

What reveals, exactly?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Phage

You satisfied trolling or could you possibly add to the topic!? Your negative trolling reputation is intact!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Phage.

Pixelpusher, this guy (Delonge) has been a mess with this whole thing. The fake pictures and videos he's claimed are real, his constant promising of big amazing reveals and then delaying- more than once, more than twice, he's done this- and then his "reveals" being pretty much nothing (I know some people will jump on me about that one, saying his team saying the things they did is huge; but I disagree because they are from intelligence agencies), and I would say what you are calling "negative trolling" is warranted AND on topic. Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Need to put this in perspective. We've gone from decades of denial the topic is real and being investigated (with the reality otherwise a classified topic) to admission on stage it is real. Regardless of delonges clowning that's the biggest shift in decades.

To say it doesn't matter as it's from intelligence agencies is to back ourselves into a corner from which we won't get out.

1. We demand govt UFO info
2. Intelligence agencies handle the topic
3. Info provided at long last
4. Deny info automatically due to its source, screech, back to 1.

A little more patience and a little less reflexive negativity might serve us. We can assess whatever is provided when it is, on its own merits.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup
A little more patience and a little less reflexive negativity might serve us. We can assess whatever is provided when it is, on its own merits.

That's only possible when something is provided.

Which, of course, is what this is all about.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

good music, never heard them before. nice wake up music

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

A little more patience and a little less reflexive negativity might serve us.

Why? Are you suggesting that Tom or the gov't will only release the info if people are positive and patient while singing kumbaya ?

Regardless, I think people have been patient enough with his numerous moving target dates and Big announcements , turning out to be business ventures for Tom. That along with the fake pictures being passed or hinted as insider info surely also adds to the negativity.

If people aren't patient and negative that is because Toms doing.
edit on 491231America/ChicagoThu, 14 Dec 2017 08:49:40 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

If people aren't patient and negative that is because Toms doing.

If what DeLonge says is true, he does NOT set the timeline of announcements. You or I have no idea who is directing this, if it's true. I highly doubt Tom himself is causing any delays.

Here's another interview to listen to made with George Knaap, who seems to think DeLonge's announcements will be real. It's a very enlightening interview. George asks some very pointed questions.

edit on 14-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

(post by thepixelpusher removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

If what DeLonge says is true, he does NOT set the timeline of announcements.

While he might not set the dates , Tom does have control when he tells the public about a BIG announcement coming.

He has promised big announcement several times and none have been BIG , besides the fact its another one of his business venture.

made with George Knaap, who seems to think DeLonge's announcements will be real.

That really means very little. Greer also had plenty of credible people behind him in the start and look at how that ended up.

Like I said before , If people aren't patient and negative that is because Toms doing. He hasn't delivered and he has associated himself with hoaxes.
edit on 311231America/ChicagoThu, 14 Dec 2017 09:31:38 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

We get it. You don't believe him. How many times do you want to state that!? We got it. Move on to another thread. Just mimicking the position DeLonge is faking it is not contributing to the thread. It's derailing it.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Springer
I for one think we (ATS) are being way harsh (and a little stupid in some cases)... That said, I get it, there is nothing new here in the realm of "show me aliens now".

Why anyone thought there would be is beyond me, but I can see how the uninitiated could twist the hype into that. That is/was a mistake on both sides IMO.

What we do have here for the first time, in history, is a gaggle of "elite managers of science and technology" who have openly declared they will pursue UFO reports without the typical prejudice or government mandated cover up, IF they have the funding to do so.

That's BIG.

How BIG? I don't know, but I do know it's a helluva lot bigger than anything we've had yet. Don't invest if you can't or don't want to, they never said that was mandatory, nor did they say you had to invest to be in the know of what, if anything, they discover.

Comparing this to Greer is just ludicrous. Greer had zero future research set up and zero committed experts on board to do research. The fact they've set up an organization staffed with the "elite" minds of the planet is a big deal in and of itself. It may ultimately generate zero in the way of actual produce, *especially if they fail to generate revenue*, but it's still a big step beyond what's come before it.

Don't let the crowd funding throw you, this stuff costs millions a week when you engage with national labs and elite scientists. Trust me on this, I know first hand, we (ATS) tried to create something just like this way back in 2007. The lack of huge money was what killed our efforts.

I ask you this, where would you prefer the money come from? The governments who have kept secrets? Corporations who would seek to keep them even more so they could churn out patented products??

Just to clear up any potential B.S. from my statement above upfront, ATS has ZERO to gain from this and has ZERO financial interest, or connections to this.

The preceding is my personal 35 years experience in this field's perspective on this new outfit. I've been wrong before and will be wrong again but I am truly rooting for these guys.

This might be a good time to repeat this. We're all here to keep an open mind, aren't we. Let this play out before you act as judge, jury and executioner.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

We get it. You don't believe him. How many times do you want to state that!?

About as many times as your "be patient he has insiders on his side" comments.

Just mimicking the position DeLonge is faking it is not contributing to the thread. It's derailing it.

So you only want positive feedback on Tom , huh ?

I guess since there is no money back guarantee with the $200 minimum to investment into Toms company, I can see why people wouldn't want skepticism towards tom or calling out his BS.

edit on 211231America/ChicagoThu, 14 Dec 2017 10:21:34 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

We're all here to keep an open mind, aren't we

Nope, I'm here to filter through the BS on all sides and possibly get to the truth.

let this play out before you act as judge, jury and executioner.

It has played out. He has stated Big announcements coming that never panned out, well besides relating to his business ventures.

He has posted or hinted Hoaxes as insider information.

He hasn't delivered and the ball is in his court with his extraordinary claims..

He has delivered plenty of reasons to be skeptical from his own doing.

I hope that I turn out to be wrong, but I see no reason to have faith on this guy as of yet.

The question is why do certain people want the public to have faith or be positive towards this guy? How is that relevant?
edit on 541231America/ChicagoThu, 14 Dec 2017 10:54:12 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The problem (or advantage - depending on how you look ai it) of using Tom DeLonge as a vehicle for Disclosure is that he has a massive attention problem. He is constantly working on dozens of projects at once and seems to quickly lose patience when things do not happen fast enough. He does not seem to be able to stay "on message" for very long and that is something that is important to any kind of rollout of a new product or new idea, especially one that he says is going to literally change the world.

In the past couple of weeks alone he started a countdown to whatever this new revelation is and then decided to also post a picture of his ex-band mate interviewing him for some other project. The post hinting at a possible Blink-182 reunion actually got much more mainstream media and social media coverage than his post hinting at a world changing paradigm shift. He's getting in the way of his own message.

But then again the powers that be have always liked to use people like Tom to disseminate uncomfortable truths.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Some related info.

jfks Shocking Comments About Alien Beings and UFOs Before he Passed Away

And that’s the fact that there are now dozens of governments who have confirmed the existence of UFOs.

I guess we're about to add the USA to that list.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

i have to agree with you, i think everybody would be right to question the motives of TDL and TTSA now.

it seems like his motives are to capitalize on whatever this all is.

but to pixels's point i think it is also equally important that TDL says that he is not in control of the timeline.

TDL has played this whole situation the wrong way, i think his enthusiasm damaged this project from the jump. He claims to be a serious UFO enthusiast, but at the same time posts things that are clear fakes or misinformation

i always thought very highly of Peter Levenda, he seems to do his due diligence so it is surprising to see him involved in all this.

could also be that TDL is not the brightest bulb in the box and is desperate to prove in his interviews and the public(not ufo people) that he has an inside track?

he could be and most likely is being played like a fiddle.

maybe the people in his group have a agenda and discrediting us more informed UFOlogists look silly?

i am very doubtful of all this but i will hold my judgment until it is clear what is going on, i give him 6 months to make good on his statements

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Peter Levenda discussing the Tom DeLonge Sekret Machines books. I have found many details that Tom DeLonge has already revealed vis his interviews and of those that talked to Tom like Peter.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

i am very doubtful of all this but i will hold my judgment until it is clear what is going on, i give him 6 months to make good on his statements

I think that is what most are doing, but so far its not looking good at all.

What I'm curious about is why so many people here feel that its important to have faith on him, be patient, or trust him to deliver, when there is plenty of reasons not too?

Besides giving his company and business venture positive exposure by blindly entrusting him, what other purpose does that serve with the outcome or the big announcement?

Plus Tom is a big boy and if he really has been involved and is aware of the UFO industry, he would understand why the rightful skepticism.

edit on 331231America/ChicagoThu, 14 Dec 2017 11:33:52 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Peter Levenda also stated that they aren't going to disclose any evidence to prove disclosure and they are going to act like it has already happened.

Not trying to bust your bubble , but I really don't see why people have faith on this guy at this time?

What is the big announcement you are expecting from him and what time frame do you consider reasonable for him to deliver?

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join