It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The mini-modding, and other assorted nonsense off topic crap will stop. Now!!

Staff will decide who is, or is not, a troll. Or is off topic. Or anything else to do with maintaining this site. If you have an issue, alert it.

Keep it out of the thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: justwokeup

What previously withheld videos did Greer provide?

he didn't provide the videos that I'm aware off. However their have been other gov't released videos where there are UFO spotted . However the video quality and the outcome led to nothing besides being at best an Unidentified object.

Is this what he is planning to release , if so I wouldn't be impressed as it will do nothing .

I do recall lots of testimony with no backing evidence

Agreed, and I'm not aware of anything better being offered by Delonge?

Hence I stated what is he going to deliver that hasn't been delivered before ?

We judge whatever comes on its merits.

Agreed, and so far he has promised big announcements and has failed to deliver anything of real significance that hasn't been done before or not business related.

He also has used known hoaxes while trying to establish credibility.

So I'm not seeing the merits to have any faith in this being anything else but the latest UFO charlatan scheme.

The package of things together I mentioned in the previous post (videos, audio, testimony, govt provenance) is imho potentially different when released officially as a package. Thats new.

Let's agree to disagree and discuss what comes when it does. If it's worthless I'll gladly put him in the lunatic/hoaxer bin with Greer and Wilcock.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Just because google can find it does not mean it has gone mainstream. But, yes, I did not mean to imply that To The Stars was trying to be a clandestine operation. The only thing clandestine about it are the schedules for releasing substantial news.

I assume you are a scientist. Can you make anything out of Tom DeLonge's most recent (and daring, if I may say so) tweet?

what do you get when you zap a layered piece of Bismuth and Magnesium with Terahertz energy? The dissolution of mass. Or, at least the effect of which. We are working on an experiment for you all.
Linkus Twitteritus

edit on 14-12-2017 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

You can assume anything about me you wish.

What do I make of his tweet? Technobabble, and poor punctuation.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for answering.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Since DeLonge constantly deletes Tweets and Facebook posts, it would be great if people would quote him in their comments like above. That tweet already seems to be gone.

Edit: This is the Tweet quoted above that he has deleted:

Tom DeLonge‏ @tomdelonge: You all are so funny.The enormity of what I have pulled off has taken years, and major sacrifice.Every time I see a doubter and impatience, I laugh at the ignorance/ insignificance of their views. The biggest sekret in the world doesn’t break open easily. There’s a war inside DC.

edit on 14-12-2017 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: He continues posting pictures to his Instagram account. The latest one is a pic of Nusa Penida, an island in Southeast Asia.
It is known as a popular bird sanctuary.
Obviously the Aviary are ready to go public again. Someone call Ron Pandolfi.

edit on 14-12-2017 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Since DeLonge constantly deletes Tweets and Facebook posts, it would be great if people would quote him in their comments like above. That tweet already seems to be gone.

Tom DeLonge‏ @tomdelonge: You all are so funny.The enormity of what I have pulled off has taken years, and major sacrifice.Every time I see a doubter and impatience, I laugh at the ignorance/ insignificance of their views. The biggest sekret in the world doesn’t break open easily. There’s a war inside DC.

Edit 2: He continues posting pictures to his Instagram account. The latest one is a pic of Nusa Penida, an island in Southeast Asia.
It is known as a popular bird sanctuary.
Obviously the Aviary are ready to go public again. Someone call Ron Pandolfi.

He may have deleted it there but cant do that here we see him for what he is he cant hide that from ats.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Yep he's deleted it.

I see the 'ego is stranded' and a little bruised.

Joe Rogan has followed up with his own views of his original interview.

Click here to start in the correct place to listen on YT.

If that link is not working for you then this is the video and the comments are around 2h 12mins into the video

I guess that this will encourage a few more people to invest after watching it. Joe Rogan explains why some may well do if you give it 5 minutes or so.
edit on 14/12/2017 by mirageman because: added copy of deleted tweet

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

I'd go a step further than just quoting his relevant comments. As I said elsewhere a week or two ago, I think it is desirable to take screenshots of his posts and the relevant link.

Here's the one I took of the latest post he has deleted:

I mentioned here a while back that the tone of comments on DeLonge's social media accounts was becoming substantially more negative. It looks like Tom DeLonge finally noticed the rather negative tone of hundreds of recent posts on his Twitter and Facebook pages by lots of people apparently getting irritated with him and his constant hyping of forthcoming announcements. It looks like the irritation is now mutual with DeLonge frustrated with the inability of others to understand how ignorant and insignificant they are. Mmm. Okay.

I'm not sure what Tom DeLonge hoped to achieve with his post.

I mean, come on, did he really think that this post would make many people have a more positive view of him??

As far as I'm concerned doubting unsubstantiated claims is a good thing. Maybe the claims will be substantiated. Maybe they will not. But until they are substantiated, the only reasonable position is to doubt. Criticism of doubters in this situation is, well, difficult to view positively.
edit on 14-12-2017 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

+1 , what i also find interesting is his followers insistence to be patient and have faith?

why? its not like people have a choice other than to be patient and why is it so important or relevant in regards to his big announcement?

now if you were to invest or jave vested interest in such a company i can see why the need for only positivity and the anti stance against the skepticism .

edit on 581231America/ChicagoThu, 14 Dec 2017 15:58:50 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I can't shake the image of how awesome it would have been if Tom had started that tweet with the words: "Puny mortals!"

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I see, that despite our ignorance and insignificance Isaac, we were thinking alike.

And yet across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours may still be considering Tom's tweet and delete and slowly, and surely, will draw their plans against us.

edit on 14/12/2017 by mirageman because: Fell down too many HG Wells

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

As far as I'm concerned doubting unsubstantiated claims is a good thing. Maybe the claims will be substantiated. Maybe they will not. But until they are substantiated, the only reasonable position is to doubt. Criticism of doubters in this situation is, well, difficult to view positively.

I know. He's also telling us there is an actual war going on in Washington, DC trying to stop him from disclosing the biggest secret in history, yet he is openly talking about his plans to change the world on social media. Maybe he thinks his "enemies" in this war aren't reading his timeline.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Id love to know what exactly tom means by terahertz energy. Sunlight is a form of terahertz energy. Never come across any sources saying bismuth and magnesium do anything spectacular when left out in the sun. Maybe he means terahertz radiation but again thats not too interesting either. he planning on taking low resolution "xrays" of the bismuth/magnesium layered material he has or sonething?

Dissolution of mass. How exactly. Hows terahertz energy going to sheild the test masses framedragging from the rest of the universe. Didnt he say in his joe rogan interview that the ufos reduce their mass by turning into photons. Thats a bit different from a material that looses mass by being bombarded terahertz radiation. So which one is it tom? And so what if the hull of a spacecraft has zero mass you the occupant doesnt. Youll still get turned into ground sausage inside. As will every other componant not made out of mystical bismuth magnesium alloy or wafers.

Finally the source for these magical bismuth magnesium claims is Linda Multon Howe. Full stop. Do not pass go.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I see, that despite our ignorance and insignificance Isaac, we were thinking alike.

I wanted to be positive. Some of the people around DeLonge are very interesting and some are very clever. But DeLonge himself is not doing anyone (including himself or those around him) any favours at the moment. The wave of negativity is becoming pretty overwhelming on social media and within ufology due to his constant hype and posting of nonsense.

And yet across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours may still be considering Tom's tweet and delete and slowly, and surely, will draw their plans against us.

"War of the Worlds" is, of course, one of my favourite books, movies, radio broadcasts, TV series (yes, the cheesy one from the late 1980s...).

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yes indeed. 'War of the Worlds is a true classic in almost every genre.

I love Jeff Wayne's "War of the Worlds" musical album too (the older version with Richard Burton) . Have done ever since I was a wee nipper. The stage show was great too when I saw it a good few years back.

As for Tom DeLonge's project. He's probably the weakest link in it.

edit on 14/12/2017 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Therein lies the rub.

Truth requires neither protection nor adornment.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Finally the source for these magical bismuth magnesium claims is Linda Multon Howe. Full stop. Do not pass go.

I didn't get my £200 for passing wind either.

edit on 14/12/2017 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Throwing a bone from the sidelines...? neutral party here.

Philly

There are no reliable, attributable accounts, but in most accounts of the supposed experiment, USS Eldridge was fitted with the required equipment at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard. Testing began in the summer of 1943, and it was supposedly successful to a limited extent. One test resulted in Eldridge being rendered nearly invisible, with some witnesses reporting a "greenish fog" appearing in its place. Crew members complained of severe nausea afterwards. Also, reportedly, when the ship reappeared, some sailors were embedded in the metal structures of the ship, including one sailor who ended up on a deck level below that where he began and had his hand embedded in the steel hull of the ship, as well as some sailors who went "completely bananas."[14] There is also a claim the experiment was altered after that point at the request of the Navy, limiting it to creating a stealth technology that would render USS Eldridge invisible to radar.[citation needed] None of these allegations have been independently substantiated.

Except that we later developed stealth technology?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Except that we later developed stealth technology?
Which consists of materials which absorb radar waves or hull configurations which reflect them in directions other from where they are sent. It doesn't not make things invisible, visually or to radar.

Stealth Ship

edit on 12/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join