It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

If you bothered to listen to the DeLonge interviews, he says the reveals will be drip fed through his entertainment media. Listen to DeLonges interviews and he already lists most of the reveals.

Drip fed like this, so you don't have a spaz attack!

edit on 14-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Small moves Ellie, small moves.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Tom DeLonge‏Verified account @tomdelonge 27m27 minutes ago You all are so funny.The enormity of what I have pulled off has taken years, and major sacrifice.Every time I see a doubter and impatience, I laugh at the ignorance/ insignificance of their views. The biggest sekret in the world doesn’t break open easily. There’s a war inside DC.

Just saw that on Twitter. Kind of a condescending message IMO.
edit on 12/14/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

he obviously is reading our comments and is a bit sensitive, TDL if you read this i think we all would like an explanation on your use of fake videos and misinformation as fact by yourself.

it would go along way here i think

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Lavenda imo is a credible researcher. The disclosure, if genuine will be much larger than UFOs/aliens....

However the possibility of "the disclosure" being a total dis info campaign is huge. I think this is a definite possibility!!!!

btw, I was a extra/ driver in the "Paul" movie....shot here in Tamalewood. Watch for my old green Toyota pickup.
edit on 14-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

(post by thepixelpusher removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Peter Levenda also stated that they aren't going to disclose any evidence to prove disclosure and they are going to act like it has already happened.

Not trying to bust your bubble , but I really don't see why people have faith on this guy at this time?

What is the big announcement you are expecting from him and what time frame do you consider reasonable for him to deliver?

I'll be content with the Community of Interest promised. Containing previously withheld us military camera/sensor footage, crew audio, along with interviews of the personnel involved and verification of chain of custody from the govt.

This is the stuff he's promised I'm interested in. If that's all he ever delivers he's moved the game on and made a worthwhile contribution.

As to timescale he clearly doesn't know for sure himself. It's in work as he published a screenshot and a flight data recorder audio clip which he then removed.

As to dates, I don't know. I'm not bothered, if it takes months it takes months. We have had nothing and gone nowhere for many decades.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Small moves Ellie, small moves.

Yup. Started a long time ago.

edit on 12/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Seriously, this is more of the small moves than Plan 9. LOL!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You believe that Armstrong actually said that? Why?

Here is Aldrin unedited. Telling the whole story.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You're funny. You like to downplay the fact Aldrin says there are unusual thing on the moon and mars satellite rock Phobos, which Aldrin says has a structure/spire on it that is not natural. Nice try on disinformation. Your so called facts are hilarious!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If you bothered to listen to the DeLonge interviews, he says the reveals will be drip fed through his entertainment media.

Key word entertainment media.

Plus Peter Levenda already stated their goal is not disclose or proof anything. They are attempting to demonstrate the WHAT IF scenarios UNDER the ASSUMPTION the Phenomenon is real.

peterlevenda.com...
What we are attempting to demonstrate in these volumes is what our world really looks like if we begin from the assumption that the Phenomenon is real. If it is real , if it is an accepted fact, what does that mean for religion, science, politics, and culture? Is it possible to review various fields of human endeavor from the perspective that the Phenomenon is an integral and essential component of human experience?

Again,

1. What is it that you aspect from this big announcement Tom has coming ?

2. Why is it so crucial to give him the benefit of the doubt or believe him for this to be a success?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Wait and see.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

I'll be content with the Community of Interest promised. Containing previously withheld us military camera/sensor footage, crew audio, along with interviews of the personnel involved and verification of chain of custody from the govt.

Lets see if he delivers that or another business related opportunity . However, We have had all those things before. The key is in the details and quality of the footage,audio and the gov't backing versus ex retired officials.

Heck Greer provided all that in the beginning, so what will Tom provide to make this different?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In geological terminology the word structure means a natural formation. Aldrin, having been trained in geology as preparation for his Apollo mission, is using the word in that sense.

His statement "Who put that there?" is referring to those who would like to believe that it is an artificial construct. In saying "The universe put it there. If you chose, God put it there.", he is saying it's a natural formation, not a made thing.

He is in no way saying it is artificial. Here's what he said to Alex Jones:

It's a big, big, tall rock. Now I could say it looks like maybe it's a crude construction device by some creatures who practiced on Phobos and then landed in Egypt and built the pyramids. But I don't believe that. But some people are liable to think that.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Wait and see.

People have waited and nothing has been delivered on several occasions, but a business opportunity for Tom Delonge.

Note Tom Delonge is the one that is announcing and hyping the upcoming around the corner dates and missing the milestone.

BTW Did you invest in his company?

and Again,

1. What is it that you aspect from this big announcement Tom has coming ?

2. Why is it so crucial to give him the benefit of the doubt or believe him for this to be a success?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Lets see if he delivers that or another business related opportunity . However, We have had all those things before. The key is in the details and quality of the footage,audio and the gov't backing versus ex retired officials.

Heck Greer provided all that in the beginning, so what will Tom provide to make this different?

What previously withheld videos did Greer provide? Must have missed that. I do recall lots of testimony with no backing evidence followed by going off the rails into lunacy and selling fake 'contact experiences' with moths

We judge whatever comes on its merits.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

There’s a war inside DC.

I find that a very believable statement. Many powerful institutions and persons are happy with the status quo and if they got wind of the To The Stars project they will try everything they can to stop it. Let's hope we get something more than what NASA had for us today (interesting, but not really that surprising, was it?).

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Many powerful institutions and persons are happy with the status quo and if they got wind of the To The Stars project they will try everything they can to stop it.

Yeah. Good thing it's such a well kept secret.
www.google.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

What previously withheld videos did Greer provide?

he didn't provide the videos that I'm aware off. However their have been other gov't released videos where there are UFO spotted . However the video quality and the outcome led to nothing besides being at best an Unidentified object.

Is this what he is planning to release , if so I wouldn't be impressed as it will do nothing .

I do recall lots of testimony with no backing evidence

Agreed, and I'm not aware of anything better being offered by Delonge?

Hence I stated what is he going to deliver that hasn't been delivered before ?

We judge whatever comes on its merits.

Agreed, and so far he has promised big announcements and has failed to deliver anything of real significance that hasn't been done before or not business related.

He also has used known hoaxes while trying to establish credibility.

So I'm not seeing the merits to have any faith in this being anything else but the latest UFO charlatan scheme.

edit on 391231America/ChicagoThu, 14 Dec 2017 14:39:18 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join