It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

maybe this is the ET TDL is talking about

but on a serious note, you could tell right away TDL had no idea what THz signals are. It sounded like he was saying THz's where an object or particle

Tin foil mode: maybe the sample they have was nano engineered to have a massive nanoantenna and other nano objects in it that make it appear to float by electrostatic discharge from the energy transmitted to it.(obviously made all that up, tried to make it sound cool with science jargon)

ETA

THz internet routers

better watch out these fast internet routers coming out might start levitating stuff in your house
edit on 14-12-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: loveguy

Except that we later developed stealth technology?
Which consists of materials which absorb radar waves or hull configurations which reflect them in directions other from where they are sent. It doesn't not make things invisible, visually or to radar.

Stealth Ship
Yes sir thank you sir.

I guess it has to be one of those things ya' gotta look for between the lines, maybe sideways? What matters is don't shoot your marbles out of the game-play boundary.

Night vision was an idea in a dark room with lots of corrosives present.
The red spectrum gave us sight. Do you agree?
Interesting read

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
My guess is that Delonge and the TTS&AAS Team had originally planned to kick things off with the "release" of the Nimitz tic-tac video, but were swiftly dunked on by a random youtuber posting it up first. Without The Team's official-sounding narrative and spectre of authority to frame it, the vid was largely receieved as the BS it clearly is, and Delonge and Co. began to realize that their original plan may have been crafted by morons.

Then, during Rogan's no-nonsense interview, in a fit of Depends-filling anxiety, Delonge thought he might possibly win some confidence by "releasing" a few more of the crappy hoax vids in his arsenal, like the TR-3B animations (and, dude, like any other UFO video on Youtube - gotta research, bro!).

Having inadvertently showed their entire hand, Delonge and bro's have since been stalling as they scavenge Youtube, and possibly Dailymotion and Worldstarhiphop, for anything more convincing to deliver their tragic investors and spurned audience.

It's the only way I can make sense of this live-action cartoon.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

DeLonge on the Joe Rogan Experience Podcast describes terahertz as a radio wavelength, though he said he doesn't know as much about the physics and such as his team. He flat out said he doesn't know how to describe the physics stuff as much as a scientist.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Cool. Looks like Steve Jobs yacht.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Iridomyrmex

No. DeLonge says he was already in possession of the many videos that have been declassified, not just one event. The videos were taken with the Aegis systems by the military. The Nimitz was just a way to bring the awareness to a current event.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Aegis is a radar system. It does not take videos.

edit on 12/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

but if he didnt know what he was talking about why talk at all? it just made him look VERY bad in the eyes of more knowledgeable people.

he isnt helping himself with such stuff. and i fear that if he were to have something really earth shattering he will not be taken seriously because of of his displayed lack of knowledge.

the 'tic-tac' video is from a FLIR system on a aircraft possibly a helicopter, AEGIS is a targeting and early warning radar and does not take such videos, you might be able to get a screen grab of the system but it is a closely guarded system and any release of that kind would quickly be squashed by agencies with the power to make ANYONE disappear into a deep dark hole.

on board ships like the Nimitz there are special secure rooms where that stuff is done, and if they have a screen capture off one of those systems they should not release it no matter what it shows.

and beside the point my take on the tic-tac was it was a target blimp or a radar blimp.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, DeLonge mentions Aegis radar and FLIR Infrared video in the Rogan interview.
edit on 14-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Iridomyrmex

No. DeLonge says he was already in possession of the many videos that have been declassified, not just one event. The videos were taken with the Aegis systems by the military. The Nimitz was just a way to bring the awareness to a current event.

Aegis is the radar/combat system of a ship. There might be a radar record of something but the video is something else I feel. The audio clip posted briefly before being removed was multi way crew discussion with 3 seperate voices. The screenshot was a page discussing the sensor used for the recording. If I'd captured it could perhaps have made it readable. I'll grab anything interesting if he does that again.
edit on 14-12-2017 by justwokeup because: Typo

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The tic-tac is pretty old news. Did anyone mention that?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

And he said that there are videos taken with the Aegis system?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not sure. I'm re listening to the interview. He definitely said Infrared and Aegis Radar as ways that added support to the data collection. DeLonge also said the country has satellite that watch for the UFO's by some signature emanations

Maybe something like this, similar in capabilities, not exact, to what was shown in the 60's TV show UFO.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

i guess the point i was making is TDL would no be blessed with that systems info other than the fact that it was picked up,he himself said he has no clearance. it just makes no sense he clearly has no idea of how the military works or how classified information on any level is discriminated let alone to the public.

even if he has high level people on his crew they would be in jail for breaking their security oaths, national security is no joke and systems the protect ships is pretty high in the list of things not to talk about about or even hint at.

so he doesn't have anything classified off any navy ship. events may be declassified but they systems that were used(other than FLIR are still classified)are not.

i dont understand why he would post something to remove it other then he knew he was super wrong and cant take the heat/criticism. It would go along way if he just came here and had a real conversation without saying 'i can't talk about that'. that excuse is frankly a load of BS.

the only reason he would say something like that is to cover himself because he knows its not true or he made it up. If he truly has information that is going to be released to the public then it is already declassified and anyone with a day or two of free time could do FOIA's and get all the information he has.

he has been paid 2 million dollars so he should ante up and just show his hand. or at least explain himself, i understand he is trying to milk this for ever $ he can but he would be allot more successful if he was just honest

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Listen to the Rogan interview. He covers security clearances quite a bit and how it functions.

he has been paid 2 million dollars so he should ante up and just show his hand. or at least explain himself, i understand he is trying to milk this for ever $ he can but he would be allot more successful if he was just honest

He will deliver something or his stock shares will land him in hot water with investors. I think he will release something dramatic, but likely not all he is aware of at this point.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And he said that there are videos taken with the Aegis system?

I think the confusion arises due to the fact that the object in Nimitz incident was allegedly to have been tracked on Aegis performing rapid climbs and descents, then observed seperately on an aircraft FLIR. One of his group mentioned it I think during the talk.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
DeLonge says the UFO videos he will be releasing will be very clear and be backed up with other data. Likely radar, like the Aegis.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

Yes, you have it right.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

i have twice now, i personally know a little bit about security clearances im not the end-all-be-all on them but i know how the system works. TDL comes off as a beginner in the military sphere, maybe another thing he shouldn't have spoken on?

like that poster says 'I want to believe'.

But TDL comes off as scatterbrained and VERY evasive in the interview, even Joe said he wasnt buying it to TDL's face. i'll hold off on saying he was out right lying but he reminded me of a 10 year old trying to sell a story to his parents...

Why is TDL so touchy? defensiveness comes off as deceptiveness. 2Mil is allot of money and he should just make good on his claims. If he truly has something crazy and he shows it he will have all the money he could ever want, hell ill give him 300$ if im wrong(i doubt that i am).

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join