It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: zetaReticulous
Yeah i dont buy the whole spaceship thing, i mean, cmon tom.

That said he just updated instagram again saying they will show declassified government ufo footage from high grade equipment, which is whay i wanna see.

Golly, I hope it's not old NASA shuttle video of dancing ice flakes again.....

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

i think we'll be lucky if we get something like that. at least those videos were released for free and in good faith as they didnt know what they were looking at, and at first glance it does look interesting.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i think we'll be lucky if we get something like that. at least those videos were released for free and in good faith as they didnt know what they were looking at, and at first glance it does look interesting.

We had urgent reasons to release ALL weird-looking videos as widely as possible because sometimes they were clues to vehicle malfunction, even crew lethal threats.

www.nbcnews.com...
my 1993 paper… www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

i was referring to the guy in canada, martin stubbs was his name i think.

and i totally understand why there is videos coming from any launch, if i were in space i would want as many eyes on anything that looked out of place ice or otherwise.

i was trying to joke at least there was ice in those videos, because we will be lucky if there is anything at all in these videos TDL claims to have.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt
m.huffpost.com...

Leslie Kean the author of

UFOs: Generals, Pilots, And Government Officials Go On The Record

Surviving Death: A Journalist Investigates Evidence For An Afterlife

I can certainly see why she is enthusiastic about this DeLonge show.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Her UFO book is top notch actually. No nonsense, and sticks to the facts. Was this some sort of attempt to discredit her by listing her author credits lol

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I'd be curious to know what you think about this whole affair, Mr Oberg. Particularly in light of the Lockheed people involved in, what undobtably is, some pretty outrageous claims about spaceships that can bend time and so forth.

I mean Lockheed Martin is known for many things, but not for being a snake oil factory.

Cheers,

BT

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Have to find a Reddit discussion I was reading last night. Lot of talk about TDL's various companies and tax breaks and all sounded extremely dodgy.
Stuff about some Two Dogs thing lending money to to this Academy of the Stars etc. And how Tommy boy owns them all or has his hands in them, how it makes him money and dodges taxes or something.

Edit:
Found it. Apologies if someone has already brought this up. Not enough time to read every post here.

Before anyone jumps to invest in To The Stars Academy

It has received two loans which total $600,000 from a company called "Our Two Dogs". I am only assuming that this was a Tom DeLonge company (reference of his dogs). That is due to be repaid end of next year and they list it as what they will spend their raised revenue doing.

Tom DeLonge and a couple of his other companies have granted TTS AAS with a 7 year license for intellectual property rights. He is to be remunerated for this license for a minimum of $100,000.

edit on 14-10-2017 by AtomicKangaroo because: added link and quote.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Have to find a Reddit discussion I was reading last night. Lot of talk about TDL's various companies and tax breaks and all sounded extremely dodgy.
Stuff about some Two Dogs thing lending money to to this Academy of the Stars etc. And how Tommy boy owns them all or has his hands in them, how it makes him money and dodges taxes or something.

Edit:
Found it. Apologies if someone has already brought this up. Not enough time to read every post here.

Before anyone jumps to invest in To The Stars Academy

It has received two loans which total $600,000 from a company called "Our Two Dogs". I am only assuming that this was a Tom DeLonge company (reference of his dogs). That is due to be repaid end of next year and they list it as what they will spend their raised revenue doing.

Tom DeLonge and a couple of his other companies have granted TTS AAS with a 7 year license for intellectual property rights. He is to be remunerated for this license for a minimum of $100,000.

If you understand investments, loan notes etc, this is quite normal.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
For those who think this could be for real, here is a video by Linda Moulton Howe where she gives her opinion and extremely interesting background information. This may help explain a few things.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
From my mailbox:

We are pleased to confirm that we have received your funds for To The Stars Academy and that they have been placed in an escrow account. You will be emailed once your funds have been transferred out of escrow and your investment becomes official.

LOLZ, right?

And if you knew the sum you would turn green with envy.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

I'd be curious to know what you think about this whole affair, Mr Oberg. Particularly in light of the Lockheed people involved in, what undobtably is, some pretty outrageous claims about spaceships that can bend time and so forth.

I mean Lockheed Martin is known for many things, but not for being a snake oil factory.

Cheers,

BT

The history of research and exploration is replete with examples of significant discoveries made while in search for something else which often ultimately was itself never found. The hope of the hunt still bore fruit. Long-shot high-payoff gambles appeal to people and I’m glad there are those who pursue them despite the daunting odds against them. Mazel tov to this effort as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Her UFO book is top notch actually. No nonsense, and sticks to the facts. Was this some sort of attempt to discredit her by listing her author credits lol

What facts? The testimonials from pilots and government officials?

Oh right, I forgot. For UFO believers testimonials are facts.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

Maybe. But it being normal does not mean it being right.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

What facts? The testimonials from pilots and government officials?

Oh right, I forgot. For UFO believers testimonials are facts.

okay mr high horse no need for sarcasm.

Yeah testimonials of credible non crazy people, and no exo politic fluff. its a series look at the UFO subject, and it's a great book.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I've watched that presentation carefully, although I'm a firm UFO believer and also trying to see things from a sceptic way in case of some videos. I'll have to say it looked very intriguing with all those very high ranked former or still active members of those intelligence agencies.

But, something seems not right here .
I do believe they have a tremendous amount of information and encounters with unknown craft as they know also that who operate those ships can't be all human related .

We have to remember that any one of us would present sensitive information out here or wherever one could easily dissappear with no trace.

Now suddenly they found a rock star whom I personally never have known and for all I could see that he might be a great guy to hang with, I don't understand he wishes to go on this endeavour to eventually build the technology to get off this blue wet rock and discover other alien world's with a powerful technological warp drive feature?

Build by crowd funding and let us believe we could be on the ins and outs of this great endeavour called " those things are real kind of stuff"

Don't get me wrong I'm almost a non sceptic on UFO'S but all to sceptic if it comes to those that fought every virtual battle with any ufo investigator or wislleblower their was on this entire planet.

People died telling what they are selling.

What's on the edge of our solar system that suddenly needs this kind of disclosure where we have to build a spaceship that could fly across the universe?

Are they trying to escape something with the help of the crowd funding, because they hadn't a ticket out of here , just saying?
edit on 0b31America/ChicagoSat, 14 Oct 2017 16:10:31 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Oct 2017 16:10:31 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

They can't replicate what's out there ,impossible I've seen it .

The only thing we can do is open dialogue with them .accepting the fact that we are being upgraded in a way we never would have accepted if we were asked upon.

They are god like ,not gods but God like.
They have the power over plasma fields that are unimaginable to us.

Don't fight them it's going to be futile if we would become hostile.

I understand now that many people would never grasp what they are or how they look.
edit on 0b47America/ChicagoSat, 14 Oct 2017 16:30:47 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Oct 2017 16:30:47 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

They are patient. Like adult with small child.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join