It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I am starting to think this is legit.

And it pains me to say that about the guy who sang about copulating with his dog.

We shall see.
edit on 12-10-2017 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'd be tempted to say this is an honest effort, but the money solicitation seems off. If he had proof, he could get any venture capitalist to fund him to the tune of tens of millions easily. Still, his website does offer impressive people under this effort and seems very well organized. I will have to look at this closer.
edit on 12-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

(post by Polymorphic0101 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I rather say secureteam is an authority before this guy who has had "top officials tell him things unknown to the masses" .. he probably has every tom dick and harry saying they are CIA telling him BS.

a reply to: SacredLore

(post by Polymorphic0101 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Johnathanandheather

I rather say secureteam is an authority before this guy who has had "top officials tell him things unknown to the masses" .. he probably has every tom dick and harry saying they are CIA telling him BS.

a reply to: SacredLore

More than likely, but this isn’t Tom, dick or harry, these are legitimate people.

They’ve witnessed some #, worked on some # that you aren’t going to know about for another 30-40 years.

you expect them to broadcast a giant dossier stating, here are the blueprints to the skunk works anti grav engine!! because that won’t put one of them in jail until they die, or randomly commit suicide next week.

A general question, legitimate question, for everyone else.

what do you people expect?

to me, a lot of you sound “butt hurt” or in denial due to your own ideologies, which stems from a place of?

people seem upset that he’s a celebrity, so F%¥€ him! he could only speak to those people because he has influence! He doesn’t care about UFO’s!! he just wants money!!!

from what I can see, he wants to build a company to actually put our civilization where it actually is technologically rather than keeping us all in the dark because it’s a ace up the sleeve when it comes to war fare.

“How dare he!” as you whisper “it should have been me” to yourself.

a lot of people think he’s only into aliens for profit and this is a recent thing. i mean if he wrote a song about aliens around 1998, he’s been into aliens for at least 20 years, how long have you?

think about this,

the military isn’t developing technology so you can use it.

I mean, touch screens were used in ww2. this isn’t new tech yet it blew everyone’s mind 60 years later, didn’t it?

thats because a company, for profit, had to develope it themselves in order for it to be in your hands.

but, but if we just ask the government enough, they’ll tell us right?

hows that been working out for the past 50 years?

he just had some high level people, former CIA, former skunk works, admit there are UAP and you’re pissed off that he isn’t providing detailed analysis and leaking top secret documents that get you and your family killed?

really... do I even need to put a question mark?

you’re all martyrs, huh?

haha. oh okay,

edit on 13-10-2017 by bluetrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Touch screens in WW2? What are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
I'd be tempted to say this is an honest effort, but the money solicitation seems off. If he had proof, he could get any venture capitalist to fund him to the tune of tens of millions easily. Still, his website does offer impressive people under this effort and seems very well organized. I will have to look at this closer.

isnt that the exact reason why he isn’t doing that?

So the technology remains open for the people, rather than proprietary, sold to the highest military bidder?

he isn’t claiming he has the technology in his back pocket, he is saying it is going to need R&D.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: zetaReticulous

www.google.ca...

Pressure sensitive screens used to allow pigeons to guide gliders.

edit on 13-10-2017 by bluetrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Ya know? They’re talking about being butt-hurt and civilization altering technology without suggesting anal probes are part of the ‘reveal’ — rather impressive feat, eh?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Ya know? They’re talking about being butt-hurt and civilization altering technology without suggesting anal probes are part of the ‘reveal’ — rather impressive feat, eh?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluetrees
“How dare he!” as you whisper “it should have been me” to yourself.

Great post!

At the bottom I guess is that quite a lot of people have been burnt too many times. They believed authorities would help them or others and then somehow felt betrayed. So now everything that comes along and sounds like hope MUST be just another betrayal. I think this is a sad state of mind to be in. If you crawl out of your basements and care to talk to real people you will realize that there are many positive efforts being made. Some people actually do have your best interest in mind! But there is an awful lot of negative propaganda on TV and (dare I say?) the Internet (fear and hate sell extremely well). So this negativity gets confirmed and solidified every day.

Very glad to see that this thread now also has attracted people who can look at something new without their judgement being clouded by opinions others have formed for them.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
TDL has just posted that they will be doing a weekly unscripted show showing physical evidence from the US government. I meam you dont just say this stuff unless youve at least seen some of it yourself right?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

TDL has just posted that they will be doing a weekly unscripted show showing physical evidence from the US government. I meam you dont just say this stuff unless youve at least seen some of it yourself right?

Lol. You must’ve missed the Roswell Slides’ fiasco a couple years back.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

Thanks!
Tom DeLonge's twitter feed has some very interesting statements!

1. Most call it Anti-Gravity, but we are aiming to Engineer Space-Time itself. Invest now and own technology that will seem like majic.

Q: ...Isn’t Lockheed/Skunkworks a private company?
TDL: No. They don’t own what they build. The “client” does. Which is the Department of Defense. They can not show you or rebuild things.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt
Tbh, so far this whole venture has made me less inclined to believe that there is something there at all.
If all these well placed people, with all their supposed connections, are only able to produce an anecdote and a 3d model of something they hope to build one day.......

I think you're giving these people too much credit and possibly watching too much scifi.

They indirectly said they don't have anything.
edit on 13-10-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: zetaReticulous

Thanks!
Tom DeLonge's twitter feed has some very interesting statements!

1. Most call it Anti-Gravity, but we are aiming to Engineer Space-Time itself. Invest now and own technology that will seem like majic.

Q: ...Isn’t Lockheed/Skunkworks a private company?
TDL: No. They don’t own what they build. The “client” does. Which is the Department of Defense. They can not show you or rebuild things.

Thank you for this.

I think he means that engineering space-time itself...the ship itself does not move, but it moves space-time like if you had roller skates on and someone pulls the rug under you, you don’t move, but you’ve traversed to the other end of the rug.
This explains how a UAP can do 9,000mph then stop and hover. It never actually moved, everything around it did.

YES! EXACTLY!

as an artist, you tell me what you want illustrated, I do it. I can’t take that and sell it to someone else. If you make me sign a NDA, I can’t even tell anyone about it or show anyone.

Same rules apply.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bluetrees

Sort off. It's expanding space behind the craft and contracting in front giving a sort of surfing-the-wave effect.

There is a scientific paper by H. Puthoff that goes more in depth on the topic. Since it was shortly shown in the presentation I suspect this is the foundation.

This paper has been posted here before and is available at arxiv.org...

Anyone with enough physics knowledge about this that can chime in and give his opinion? I understand from the circular and other sources there are still doubts on how to power this technology and/or if it can be done.

Edit: other reference en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-10-2017 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
And now he wants to save the children!

Or create a machine that can purify ocean water for children in 3rd world countries.

twitter.com...

I always find it fascinating how easy it is to part fools from their money.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join