It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They sure are , and unimaginably advanced, but rarely seen along side.

We cannot wave this one away and go on like we do..

I'm an open mind and they know I am . I will accept them as they are , we can learn a lot from them a very intriguing species. But I will hold my distance to them and the others before I'll know what purpose they have for me here or else.. I'm still human and they know because they probably made me..

Tell me how can we possibly tell the world about this?

There will be resistance for not understanding?
edit on 0b06America/ChicagoSat, 14 Oct 2017 17:13:06 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Oct 2017 17:13:06 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm wary of anyone with such public links to John Podesta...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
according to tom we are bullies at ATS because we demand evidence and not hearsay.

his DOD guy saying UFO's are real is like saying the grass is green, of course UFO's are real... UFO doesn't mean E.T craft it just means we dont know what they are.

like i said i got 250$ im willing to put up if i am wrong but so far all i have seen is circular B.S and tom saying that he has these amazing sources that are no longer affiliated with the government or the contractors they used to work for. and that means they no longer have clearances or accesses to the tech.

basically useless information as there is no way to prove one way or the other if it is true, the only thing that will prove you have any credibility is some hardware that people can see with their own eyes. stories and videos won't cut it, give me enough time and money and i can get you some great stories and some cgi BS

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

according to tom we are bullies at ATS because we demand evidence and not hearsay.

How can one obtain physical evidence if the subject ain't physical or leaves any physical trace other then by sight?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

How can one obtain physical evidence if the subject ain't physical or leaves any physical trace other then by sight?

you dont. and thats the way they like it. darkside of th emoon man. Pink floyd knew what he was talking about.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This new company doesn't state that its primary objectives are for educational or research purposes.

It's primarily an entertainment company. It's an entertainment company that's using the UFO and "Disclosure" community to fund itself.

Before I get flamed for being too cynical, I'd like to point out, as others have, that Tom hasn't come out with one- not one! - thing that hasn't aleady been in the UFO community for years. Not a new piece of info, not a new idea.

And so his "DOD Guy" is on board. Why couldn't the top secret DOD program that DOD Guy was in, why couldn't they, with all of the resources and brain power at their disposal, why couldn't they figure it out?

Or did they? But DOD Guy can't be open about it because of secrecy oaths or whatever, is that it?

Because if that's the case, then why do we have to shell out more of our hard earned money to bring this tech out? Didn't our tax dollars go to that secret program?

I'm sorry if Tom's feelings are hurt by us "bullies" at ATS. i didn't realize that it's considered bullying when you tell someone that the picture they posted of a UFO is actually a CGI image from a movie. I must be a cold-hearted ice queen, because that seems a reasonable thing to point out, to me.
edit on 14-10-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What exactly is Tom DeLonge selling? Vaporware. No real promise of solutions or we'd have gotten something new and substantial to build this business on. No, I think this is a pipe dream for Tom DeLonge that has hardly any promise of being realized. After all, what is this dream team using for technology to build upon? Nothing has been revealed at all. So I therefore expect nothing to happen. DeLonge has to reveal more than he has to gain the investors trust that he has anything to build upon. Not just a nice ledger of names and a fancy website.
edit on 14-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to see this through. We can armchair quarterback this now until the cows come home. Time will tell about all this.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to see this through. We can armchair quarterback this now until the cows come home. Time will tell about all this.

FULL ACK.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I don’t know what to think anymore about thus whole thing. Tom Delonge’s AMA soured me on him and his project, but with the vision he has for this new corporation and the background expertise of the people involved...there may actually be something too this.

I guess we can just wait and see.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well, the only way to obtain evidence from them is if they chose to leave it behind within the three dimensional spectrum as a solid.

And we know now who have intercepted those materials at one point in time..

Somehow it seems logical that they had to manufacture something to be found or destroyed by us.

Otherwise we wouldn't have come this far ,from where we are now..

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Luis Elizondo: “We are also planning to provide never before released footage from real US Government systems...not blurry, amateur photos, but real data and real videos.”

ok.. when?
edit on 15-10-2017 by njord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: njord

Luis Elizondo: “We are also planning to provide never before released footage from real US Government systems...not blurry, amateur photos, but real data and real videos.”

ok.. when?

If they have any sense they wont put dates on anything. Just do it when it can be done. Making promises about dates that may or may not be achievable just gives people a stick to beat you with.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ultimately TDL has to put up or shut up at this point. I think he has something personally, but i think its all cloaked with this silly movies entertainment thing. Reaction online has been fairly sour, rightfully so as there have been many charlatans before.

I hope he reveals somethin soon

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

The subject is built on reports of physical craft though , from nuts and bolts craft being tracked on ground and intercept radar to craft landing or crashing with bodies and debris being recovered from crashes and trace evidence left behind from landings , the history of UFOs says they are physical.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I know that we need physical evidence, it's in our nature, that's why I contemplated my thoughts the post after you're replying on..

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Jason Colavito follows the money in looking at TdL’s SEC paperwork for his business venture.

www.jasoncolavito.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What's interesting so far is that none of the mainstream news corporations seemed to have touched this story. Even the trash tabloids in the UK have been slow to react.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: zetaReticulous
Ultimately TDL has to put up or shut up at this point. I think he has something personally, but i think its all cloaked with this silly movies entertainment thing. Reaction online has been fairly sour, rightfully so as there have been many charlatans before.
I would say he definitely has something, a guaranteed payment to himself of at least 700,000 out of the million dollars or more he's trying to raise:

originally posted by: tomfortas
Jason Colavito follows the money in looking at TdL’s SEC paperwork for his business venture.

www.jasoncolavito.com...

What is utterly astonishing is that DeLonge is using “disclosure” to sell t-shirts and CDs, and this, in turn, seems designed to create demand for TTS AAS stock. The money taken in through the stock offering—one million dollars or more—is already earmarked to the tune of $700,000 minimum to DeLonge himself.

In short, this is what TTS AAS is all about: Big cash payments in a for-profit entertainment company. This is hardly a nonprofit selflessly pursuing “truth.” “Disclosure” is simply a product sold for profit.
He's already got over 1/3 of the million dollars, for what is basically an entertainment company that will earn him a nice payday. The only "disclosure" I've seen so far is CGI from a movie, which makes sense once you realize he's in the entertainment business and the paperwork for his new venture states:

In documents filed with the SEC, TTS AAS describes itself not as an educational institution, as DeLonge deceptively promotes it in the media with the “Academy” name, but rather as one that provides “services aligned to motion picture production.”
So disclosure being CGI from a movie, and “services aligned to motion picture production” leading to a big payday for the promoter, it all starts to add up doesn't it? Is revealing the truth like this what he calls "bullying" by ATS members?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Sadly, time did tell. DeLonge has been at this for years and all he has to show is a list of enlisted people, but no tech reveals. I think you already have your answer. Also, there is no way the govt. here would allow superior tech to be in the publics hands that has military and energy potential.

Creating this disclosure through some kind of convoluted stock offering that pays DeLonge first over investors shows you DeLonge is not selfless in driving this effort. All UFO carnival barkers end up in the same place. Discredited and shunned. DeLonge is going this route. Leslie Keen should not be supporting him, it will be her demise too.

Where is Isaac Koi to weigh in on this?
edit on 15-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join