It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

I'm sure DeLonge is rich by general standards, but this company will need much more to continue its work. I'm still reviewing this offer and it may be that DeLonge is trying to grace the rest of us with this offer instead of corporate investors. I hope I don't sound critical, but I usually invest knowing exactly what the company is about when its a new offering like this. I'm not rich, so I invest carefully. I look forward to others research into this offer and wish DeLonge well.
edit on 16-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
They always knew they would have to produce something more than this, so we shall have to see.

They have been planning for months so I am pretty certain this was just to say hello.

So when we are shown somehing we haven't seen before, we can perhaps see where this is going.

Meanwhile maybe someone should ask for the footage and the report of the Nimitz affair, just to test the waters? I bet there are people on ATS pretty familiar with the FOIA process?

Just a thought...

BT

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The story is finally seeping through to the MSM. Although limited to the UK tabloids online versions so far.

www.express.co.uk...

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Although it seems its still 'wait and see' time.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: badnezzz
listen, here's the thing. sure, we'd all like to build working models of consciousness and aerodynamics based upon physics that is theoretical. but i do remember when Great Britain declassied its UFO program, and the director of that program came out and spoke and said, in summary, "the government investigated ufos. we have some pictures. we have nothing. we dont know anything." and it seemed like he WAS TELLING THE TRUTH.

THATS THE WHOLE ISSUE WITH THIS IN A NUTSHELL.

That's a pure BS statement. I used to handle the UFO documents at the MOD, working at HQLONDIST. I was cleared to CTSA level (Cosmic Top Secret Atomal). Do not be fooled when they say we have nothing....

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
SHOCKING REVEAL!!!
UFO Seekers pull back the curtain just a bit more on DeLonge's shenanigans with this UFO Research offer. Spoiler...the way the company is set up the new investors are paying off debt for DeLonges other companies due to the way the offer is folding his other companies in to the new company. Watch the video to understand.

You have no grip or understanding on how this works. The company is set up and the shareholder funds are used to fund the company, just like any other company in the USA. Nothing unusual. Loan notes are common in these types of investment. Just to set up the initial public offering costs hundreds of thousands and companies starting up use the debt to get going. Go look at how the big companies like Paypal, Google, Uber and the rest are were initially funded. No different. There are much bigger so called scams out there. If you don't want to invest or have no interest in what Tom is doing, then go somewhere else and ignore it. It's not hurting you, but please stop posting troll information which does not stack up.

Disclosure will happen this way, not any another way, there is no other game in town, this is it. Kill it and we go back to nothing, spinning around wishing for Disclosure and wondering why it never comes. Give this a chance, just like any other start up, see how it pans out and if its a scam, well, you'll be right back where you started, still screaming for Disclosure.
edit on 16-10-2017 by privatepilotuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

Sorry if I sounded so critical, I will consider his offer. I've heard from insiders that 5 different energy technologies are coming along that will make America energy independent and a leader of energy worldwide. Likely, this is part of what Tom DeLonge has heard too.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Sorry if I sounded so critical, I will consider his offer. I've heard from insiders that 5 different energy technologies are coming along that will make America energy independent and a leader of energy worldwide. Likely, this is part of what Tom DeLonge has heard too.

It's fine to be critical, but important to ensure that at least facts are presented to allow discussion. Tom Delonge has a bad rap on here and he hasn't helped himself in the past. I'm willing to give him a chance as it intrigues me with the team he has set up and presented. They are no mugs or Corey Goode types. They seem the real deal. Caution obviously, but I'm going to watch this one carefully. Been around this topic since the UFO UK TV series almost 50 years ago and seen them come and go, but this one seems very different......

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: privatepilotuk

originally posted by: badnezzz
listen, here's the thing. sure, we'd all like to build working models of consciousness and aerodynamics based upon physics that is theoretical. but i do remember when Great Britain declassied its UFO program, and the director of that program came out and spoke and said, in summary, "the government investigated ufos. we have some pictures. we have nothing. we dont know anything." and it seemed like he WAS TELLING THE TRUTH.

THATS THE WHOLE ISSUE WITH THIS IN A NUTSHELL.

That's a pure BS statement. I used to handle the UFO documents at the MOD, working at HQLONDIST. I was cleared to CTSA level (Cosmic Top Secret Atomal). Do not be fooled when they say we have nothing....

Do you have anything of 'UFO' interest that you would like to share with us?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I wish ATS would do an updated AMA with DeLonge to address the new questions. Hope Mark Springer is listening.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yeah i think people are just cynical bit you have to be following this subject. Personally i think delonge has something in the pipes i just dunno what yet. Images? Videos? Please, yes, give us those to disect. If it turns out they are then its just another scheme to muddy the waters again.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
One of the ATS owners, Mark Springer, seems to think DeLonge is the real deal. I wish ATS would bring DeLonge back for an AMA to address the skepticism. That might go a long way to diffusing the negative reactions.
edit on 16-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Delonge is his own worst enemy. Let's have Steve Justice for an AMA.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Who is Steve Justice?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thank you for considering the possibility that this is not just a scam.
Do you have more information on these 5 energy technologies or your source that you could share?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: beetee

Who is Steve Justice?

You need to watch the Tom Delonge Announcement presentation on the To the Stars Academy site.

Steve Justice I think is the man behind the tech of the Anti Gravitic propulsion systems at SkunkWorks

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Do you have anything of 'UFO' interest that you would like to share with us?

Nothing that I've not not already put into the public domain

UFO Disclosure Briefing

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Steve Justice

Aerospace Division Director

Steve is the Director of the TTS Academy Aerospace Division, tasked with leading the effort to examine the possibilities of emerging sciences and technologies. This team will work to define advanced systems exploiting radical technologies, prototypes promising concepts, and develop operational systems that shatter conventional thinking. He entered the defense aerospace industry in 1978 after graduating from the Georgia Institute of Technology. After 31 years, Stephen is the recently retired Program Director for Advanced Systems from Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs – better known as the “Skunk Works”. Stephen’s industry experience brings to TTS Academy a deep understanding of strategy definition, breakthrough technology development, advanced concept design, prototyping, system fielding, and program planning and execution using a leadership style that inspires innovation.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: privatepilotuk
Nothing that I've not not already put into the public domain

UFO Disclosure Briefing

Thanks!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

edit on 10-17-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

edit on 10-17-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join