It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

edit on 10-17-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

From your article..

"To get a Congressional hearing one of three things will have to
happen," Dr Greer continues. "The media will have to call for it,
or the public need to be heard asking for it, or there has to be
a massive, undeniable UFO event."

All of this is our business. Our country. We have a right to know. Who do they think they are? It pisses me off.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: badnezzz

You can make your point without being so rude. So do.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Interesting article from Kevin Randle regarding the DeLonge thingy. I think he makes some great point.

kevinrandle.blogspot.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Do you have some kind of problem with what I'm saying? My background checks out. Nothing wrong with saying what levels of secrecy one once held and the role. Many have stated this, so you are incorrect by saying people who have held Top Secret clearance can't say they held Top Secret clearance. Get your facts right before posting information. Try not to be rude with your comments when you talk with limited knowledge. You might learn something.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: badnezzz
a reply to: privatepilotuk

"Disclosure will happen this way, not any another way, there is no other game in town, this is it. Kill it and we go back to nothing, spinning around wishing for Disclosure and wondering why it never comes. Give this a chance, just like any other start up, see how it pans out and if its a scam, well, you'll be right back where you started, still screaming for Disclosure."

umm, excuse me? where is your proof that government has all this knowlege, liar? since you are top secret and an atom sized liar, why should we assume a corporation is the only path to disclosure, or that incompetent government has any answers to strange physics and multidimensional realities. bureacrats there, and you sir are a pompous liar.

Why do you keep calling me a liar? I'm not trying to prove anything. My background to the UFO research stems from handling UFO Reports. I was interviewed by the mainstream media due to my background and was a representative of the Disclosure Project in the UK. I could not disclosure the contents of reports due to security issues. I had Top Secret Clearance, including Atomal (Nuclear strike info). These are facts. Nothing special about it. Not sure what point you are trying to make other than being rude ?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You can make your point without being so rude. So do.

Appreciate the support......

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I don't think the govt. has it, but likely a black project group instead.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Yes, please beg ATS to do a Steve Justice AMA!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Dug up some old IssacKoi ATS post that contains a section on Hal Puthoff. Very interesting quote from Jaques Vallee who said he thought it was 'depressing' that senior officials apparently walked around with his UFO books in their briefcases, implying that he knew more than they did. Worth a read.

LINK

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: privatepilotuk
a reply to: Erno86

Do you have anything of 'UFO' interest that you would like to share with us?

Nothing that I've not not already put into the public domain

UFO Disclosure Briefing

That article doesn't show anything at all that you were in-the-know with a "Cosmic" top secret clearance. Any other evidence you can give us to show that you had this accesss you're claiming??

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

Your link is broken.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I wish Isaac Koi would weigh in with his opinion.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
SHOCKING REVEAL!!!
UFO Seekers pull back the curtain just a bit more on DeLonge's shenanigans with this UFO Research offer. Spoiler...the way the company is set up the new investors are paying off debt for DeLonges other companies due to the way the offer is folding his other companies in to the new company. Watch the video to understand.

Jumping to conclusions too quickly it seems, at least if one of the comments to this YT video is considered. I think we all can agree on the conclusion "Time will tell and it won't be long I assure you!":

They didn't cost him .003 each. that's the PAR Value. Look at ANY stock on the market and see what the par value is on a stock and you will the same or even much lower. You people have to stop being sheep and understand what you are being told and are reading. I do this for a living and I eat sleep and breath this stuff. To show you, you see that 400K dollars in debt? Well you can tack that on since the company took the debt on which effects the price as well. Then they had to part with 10's of millions of shares which is ownership of the company, that's money that Delong will never get since it all goes to whom he got the shell company from. Of course if it's always been his own family, then they are just moving debt and equity around in a circle to relieve it from one company and put it on another of which, if they are thinking that the money being given to them free and clear from the online fund raiser will pay the debit that they acquired from themselves, then that's brilliant from a financial standpoint to either get rid of company debt or get a cool $422,000 in cash for themselves through a series of shell equity plays. In any case, I have to read the thing to understand EXACTLY which route they are going, why they are doing it, and what they are planning in the future going down that road. They could be underhanded but starting out that way is the easiest way to get caught as you are scrutinized by everyone from the Bureau Chief of the SEC to the mailman that delivers you their notices! Time will tell and it won't be long I assure you!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Honestly, I wish DeLonge well. He might just be doing something great. I know from insiders there are 5 technologies that will revolutionize energy in America. Oil companies abroad are shaking in their boots since they got wind of this too.

Next level technologies that DeLonge is trying to introduce is disruptive to the status quo, like big oil companies and the system will attack the new technologies just to save their marketshare.
edit on 17-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Please, a few details on these 5 technologies. Breakthrough in fusion? Cold fusion?
I want to invest! Or at least go short in oil :-)

Looks as if the old psychopaths (like the ole Rockefeller was) are indeed losing ground.
I may be naive, but I think it is possible that there are honest guys in the US government and its agencies and that they finally found a way to make themselves heard. I hope the best and remain alert to more sinister explanations. We will be wiser within 12 months.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I wish Isaac Koi would weigh in with his opinion.

Yes, his knowledge would be very interesting here. What happened to him? Is he still around?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join