It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Yes, the way I understood it is that Elizondo was officially in charge of investigating Rendlesham, or at least he participated in the investigation.

Why avoid the terms "alien" and "UFO"? The best explanation I have found so far is from Grant Cameron.
Essentially: Planned schedule, confirmation first, disclosure not before 2024. Always on the grounds of "plausible deniability". In case that some religions/countries/minds start to fold up, they can peddle back and pretend nothing has happened.
At least that is Cameron's theory. I highly recommend this video, a very good summary with important details that most have completely missed.

Grant Cameron on TTSA

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thank you very much for the link with explanations of the Washington 1952 event.
This is indeed important.

I totally agree with you: TTSA badly needs a real UFO expert who would help them to avoid presenting questionable (or outright false) data.
In an ideal world you would contact TTSA and they would hire you as a consultant.
But I guess that will never happen, from both sides I must assume :-)

I have also tried to verify the claim that micro black holes have already been produced at CERN.
But I came up empty-handed. They plan to make these experiments or are already doing so, but I have found no official publication that they were successful.
My search may not have been thorough enough, but this should have been quite the sensation in the physics camp and positive results easy to find.

Where does this leave us?
My theory (much inspired by Grant Cameron):
Parts of the US government, military or agencies at least know about an alien or supernatural (or both) presence on earth. Maybe that group is in possession of advanced technology.
This was kept a secret for reasons we can only speculate about.
After many years of social experiments (movies, books, interviews, ... postings on ATS :-) they think they understand the effects on society if that truth would be made known. They have a carefully crafted plan to "come clean" and let us in on the secret (or at least a part of it). The plan consists of several stages and will take years to implement. "Disclosure" in the sense of "we have contact with another intelligence" will not come before 2024. What we are getting now is "confirmation". The problem is that this "confirmation" looks very weak to an expert like you. And that is on purpose: In the case of an emergency (Pope quitting job, Israeli and Palestines losing motivation to throw bombs at each other, US population giving up psycho pills, Phage starting transcendental meditation, ...) they could debunk what has been published so far and destroy the reputation of everybody involved.
Somewhere in the future there will be a point of no return. But I don't think that will be before 2024.

I really recommend Grant Cameron's evaluation of TTSA.

It looks like Lou Elizondo is, much like Tom DeLonge, a "believer". This is not necessarily a bad thing, but requires extra caution on his part when referring to known UFO events. Or he really has access to much more inside information and therefore knows that the theories are true.

edit on 28-10-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Thanks a lot, very interesting!

Have you any idea on how to reliably verify the claim that CERN has already produced micro black holes 4 years ago?
All I found is that they want to perform experiments, not that they have succeeded.
And it would require the successful experiment to establish the theoretical base for warp drives.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

Thanks a lot, very interesting!

Have you any idea on how to reliably verify the claim that CERN has already produced micro black holes 4 years ago?
All I found is that they want to perform experiments, not that they have succeeded.
And it would require the successful experiment to establish the theoretical base for warp drives.

The black holes story is total nonsense. Where did you find that anyone wants to perform experiments?

The energies at CERN are ridiculously low compared to the energy required to create a black hole. Energetic cosmic rays can beat CERN by a factor of thousand, if not more.

Zondo is clearly counting on the ignorance of his audience here and assuming that they wont check his silly claims.

And let's be honest, most of them wont.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

There is something called micro or mini black holes. This is what Elizondo was referring to.
Something very different from "classic" black holes.
They seem to be predicted by a theory and CERN thinks they can produce them.

CERN on Micro Black Holes

Phys.org

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

The micro black holes, as I recall, were theorized about as a possibility and a potentially catastrophic result of their endeavor there.

As far as I know, there isn’t any proof of that occurring there.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

2024? i thought they would wait until 2047 for the 100 years!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

You never know. 2024 was just an optimistic guess by Grant Cameron.
Personally, I will have a serious look into anti-aging now in order to increase my chances to witness the day when we get an official statement that "60 billion years ago there was an early preform of amino acids on Ganymed. Possibly. Or maybe our instruments have failed us."

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

ET life was discovered back in the 70's, when the viking probe detected life signs in mars
UFOs are something completely different....

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

uh oh
someone uploaded the name of the skinwalker ranch's owner in the video chat
lets see how much it takes to someone remove the video

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Which chat? Link please, Sir H.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The video is still up, but there are no comments in relation to it. Unless the comment has been deleted, one of the commentors on there had a tussle with korbell on AP videos...on the same matter
edit on p52435182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

There is new PM in your inbox, mate! Check this out, please.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You have to click "Watch this video on YouTube." and then it works (I am talking about the recorded livestream of TTSA in Italy). It just won't play embedded in other sites.

Do you know where Skinwalker's new owner is mentioned?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Which video is this on? I'm not finding more than several comments (or none) on the ones I clicked on.

If the owner's name is there, why not just post it? If it's already on the internet it's essentially public domain

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Because the owners of ATS dont like it and won't allow it to be discussed. A thread debating this very topic was shutdown by Springer himself because of this reason, which I find odd considering the nature of ATS and the others discussions that happen..but go figure...

It appears some have vested interests that need protecting.....read into that what you will...really annoys me to be honest, but thems the "rules"...the 1St amendment doesnt apply apparently... I thought the Americans liked that? Must have been wrong..or misunderstood that one..

I know it's annoying...but let's move on otherwise this thread will suffer the same fate..

edit on p53246182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p55256182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p58203182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Yes, the way I understood it is that Elizondo was officially in charge of investigating Rendlesham, or at least he participated in the investigation....

[/url]

There is no way Zondo was in charge of the Rendlesham investigation originally. He was 8 years old in 1980. If there was a subsequent one decades later then that (may) be different. But I've still got my spidey senses tingling on this one. Because of a certain Mr. Doty mentioning seeing a report in 1984.
edit on 29/10/2018 by mirageman because: bad grandma

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks for pointing this out! Quite stupid of me.
Where did you find the year of birth of Elizondo?

I am not aware of a second, later incident at Rendlesham. Are you?

I don't get it about Doty: Do you mean if he says he saw a report about Rendlesham in 1984 it simply must be false?

I find Elizondo's statements a bit misleading then. First I was led to believe he was there a day or two after the incident happened in Rendlesham. My bad, I could have figured that out. But why then mention it as "debriefing"? If you talk decades later to people, is the word "debrief" still appropriate? (My mother tongue is not English, I really don't know.)
And then the micro black holes that supposedly were created at CERN four years ago: No proof of that. They are trying to, but the experiments may very well never succeed and then the whole theory remains just that, a theory.

This all goes well with what Grant Cameron calls "plausible deniability". It all sounds interesting, but can be debunked if necessary. No real hard and irrefutable proof so far. I am remaining a TTSA fan boy, but facts are facts. Wishful thinking is awesome in marriage and for project deadlines at work. But not for something as important as UFOs

edit on 29-10-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

the youtube chat that was in the livestream, already PM'ed the name to you

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

in the livestream chat, at the very end of the video
will PM it to you if you don't find it

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>