It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Bob Sheaffer just published his review of the Rome fiasco.

badufos.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

They are not stupid enough to give u so many mistakes, it can only be deliberate, so why?
I'm guessing they want to discredit all ufology, so future credible reports are laughed at.

Respect your work

edit on 31-10-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Supports the theory that TTSA is a disinformation operation to make UFOlogy look ridiculous and or to propagate the warp drive, antigravity, portal era technology mythos coming after the aliens are demons mythos epoch they started in the late 70’s and early 80’s from other UFO disinformation recruit and dupe, Bill Moore and Paul Bennewitz.

Zondo= Richard Doty
TDL= Paul Bennewitz

This operation, though, is much more sophisticated than the Bennewitz caper that began (the aliens are demons in caves eating children mythos) that dribbled out of that caper over the UFOlogy community and spread like wildfire.

We still have to be alert to this organization. Keep an eye on them…They are positively playing the dumb dumb card with this Abbot and Costello routine.

why

Either to propagate something or discredit something as you say.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

well if you are the owner of the most interesting place in the world, some internet sleuth will eventually find you!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I'ts my understanding that Bottle Hollow is every
bit as interesting, and it's public access land
adjacent to the Ranch.

People could just go there and do their own
research if they wanted to.

But yes... I understand your point.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

It turns out that DeLonge's comment "@tothestarsacademy has been invited into private meetings with a particular European Government on UFOs" was quite disingenuous. In fact, TTSA's presentation was sponsored by the Italian UFO group CUN, which has been in existence since 1967. It is a private UFO group much like MUFON, and has no official government connections. Ibid.

I'm purely astonished by the bull #. One of the most difficult investigative
topics in the world to crack, and here one of their front men can't seem
to tell the difference between a world government and a private UFO
club.

I'd hate to hand him an apple.. he'd tell me that it was an orange.. or
a rock.. or a warp core from the Enterprise.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Abbott and Costello.... That made me laugh, i used to watch them all the time lol.
And the demon slant makes me the ink of s few anagrams that relate to TDL
Poet anderson, atoned person.
Tom de longe, demon let go.

Id say Tom has been involved with the Secret
Government since he was young.
Programmed under some sort of MKUltra.

There's certainly a conspiracy in this whole affair.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

i stopped caring about TTSA a while ago, thats wy i thought they had ended for good (i wish
)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Personally, I have never found a reason to care too much about TTSA while I have never found a reason not to care too much about them. It's really a 50/50 on TTSA for me.

But I understand where you might be coming from. The lack of information since the Nimitz videos from TTSA has really got me kinda pissed. It has always been "soon". Everything in this subject is "soon".

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Id say Tom has been involved with the Secret Government since he was young. Programmed under some sort of MKUltra. There's certainly a conspiracy in this whole affair.

That's plausible...look at Jim Morrison background. Spooky

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You’re absolutely right. Rock n Roll, UFOlogy mixed with Bio-technicians, antigravity sleuths, and ex CIA agents...
Oh my goodness it’s too good to be true, or false.

I mean what’s interesting here is their not hiding it.

They expect us to think of the boy who cried wolf and think, Oh maybe this has nothing to do with the IC community even though they have spooks and ex-spooks all over the place.

It's too obvious. They had to know this would look suspiciously like a government operation.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

TDL may or may not have been lying, but we don't know, and TDL never said, that the public presentation and the private meetings were one and the same.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

It is certainly true, that TDL has not told us which parts
are lies and which parts are not, or which parts are
delusional thinking.

I can't argue that.

But when TTSA makes mistakes that a first year UFOlogy
student probably wouldn't make.. it just makes people
wonder.

Kev

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Another tell is take thus article from last year praising TDL from MS tabloid in UK. www.thesun.co.uk... ilisations/ And there are many more from the MSM talking of what TDL is trying to do.... Yet! None as of my recent search 2 mins ago have spoke about the fact a lot of the stuff he is putting out is FAKE!
We hear this news from independent type media.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

True. But the fact TTSA gave a public presentation, is not proof that they haven't had private meetings as well. To say or insinuate that, is at best disingenuous.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: SacredLore

Thanks a lot for the explanations and links!

A name that keeps coming up is Ron Pandolfi. Grant Cameron suspects him to be the director behind TTSA and other similar operations. What is your take on his role?

And what the hell were Zondo and Tom doing in Rome?

Here is Tom's explanation from Instagram:
Thank you to the Italian Government for the security you provided to me and my team all week long, and thank you for the attendance of your AIR FORCE Generals, United Nations Officials, Intelligence Operatives and Vatican representatives to the private and invitation only @tothestarsacademy briefing on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena and the ADVANCED AERIAL THREAT IDENTIFICATION THREAT PROGRAM— here in Rome, Italy. It was my pleasure to represent the United States with the To The Stars Principal Team Members and start the exciting and unifying international conversation here in such a wonderful country.

Have a look at the picture on Instagram, some of the comments are really funny, like this one: "Looks more like a bingo room"

And here some excerpts from an very interesting interview with George Knapp:

I realize that Tom Delonge is seen as a controversial figure in this arena. He has taken an amazing amount of # from ufology in general, from assorted UFO poobahs, and from what seem to be millions of UFO authorities and experts who lurk on Twitter and Facebook, but…I can tell you from direct personal experience that he really DID develop a small and special network of insider sources. I know because Tom and I were in frequent contact as it was happening.

The reasons I wanted to continue a conversation with Tom are 1) because it was fun to bull# about UFOs with him, 2) because he was smart, 3) because he wanted to learn more about how it all fits together, and 4) because he went way out on a limb for this subject. I have read these scathing, brutal, atomic bombs lobbed in his direction…initially from Blink 182 fans who insisted he reunite with the band, then from UFO people who think he is being used by the Deep State, then from hardcore conspiracy folks who are certain he is helping to initiate a false flag alien invasion…blah blah blah…. I think that what TTSA is doing is pretty remarkable. I do not know where it will lead but am willing to give them some space before I pass final judgement.

The last 9 months have seen a major shift on how the topic is viewed. It is the biggest change in my 30 or so years of chasing this. If this is some kind of stealth disclosure operation, great. If it is disinfo, we will know soon enough. What if it’s real? Lue Elizondo, in my opinion, is a solid dude. It does not seem to me that he is spreading lies. At the MUFON event, he responded to a semi-hostile question about his motives and told the audience that even if he is carrying out an assignment here, sharing UFO info with the public because he was ordered to do it, what is the difference? Ufology wants the government to admit these things are real and that the subject should be studied. It just happened.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

True. But the fact TTSA gave a public presentation, is not proof that they haven't had private meetings as well. To say or insinuate that, is at best disingenuous.

I wasn't insinuating anything.

If you wish to postulate that in public they act completely foolish
and uneducated about the subjects they fly around the world
and present about.. and/or purposely lie..

but you postulate that they may tell the truth in private..

you may certainly postulate that.

*shrug*

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It just happened.

It most certainly did NOT.

I had a security clearance... I could fly around the world and tell bald-faced
lies.. and infer that because I ONCE worked for the government, that is supposed
to mean something.

People who betray national security get locked up. So if a person is not locked
up, they are not disclosing anything.

Now.. if a current administration, reputable person, say the president.. ok..
scratch that.. someone else... were to disclose something.. and it could
be fact checked and verfied.. that would be SO AWESOME.

But TTSA has not met even 1% of any half-cocked burden of truthfulness
or professionalism (yet).

After 70 years of documented deception, we can't shoot for 1% veracity..
we need a much higher percentage than that.

Kev

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ron Pandolfi was chief scientist at the CIA and worked the
"strange desk" much like Kit Green did.

He's been deeply involved with all manner of conspiratorial
things.. or so the Internet stories claim.

I imagine some would think him a hero.. of attempting to
declassify things.. while others would claim that he
attended "Evil Doctor School".

He's definitely someone to familiarize yourself with.
edit on 1-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Biggest change in 30 years it says, does that sound right? If that is true, how's it changed
.. What are they changing?
Perspectives!
I doubt if big news is coming its coming from TTSA, their aim could be to ride on the coat tails of what's coming. Why would the world let TDL get the kudos for releasing the most important truth to global consciousness, they wouldn't. The whole affair is confusing and conflicting, that's what it is, and for me that's the whole point of it.
Age old techniques of controlling a population.

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join