It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

haha it sure was! I was expecting Tom Cruise to rappel down the side of a skyscraper while everything explodes around him!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Putting TTSA in a very wide context, tons of super interesting background information, highly recommended listening:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Damn the man is headache material to listen to😑. But yes interesting. I found it interesting too re John Burroughs.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
as you progress through a life of searching for truth you are prompted with it continuously
and you are directed by that which you seek, TPTB aren't the only ones trying to orchestrate
the masses, there must be others, The Gaia? the hugely misunderstood Autonomic nervous system?

there is truth everywhere....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

What are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Livestream TDL und Luis Elizondo from the ufo conferenz in rome

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Thankyou for posting this.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Thanks!

Da bomb: It was no other than Lou Elizondo himself who debriefed witnesses of Rendlesham Forest!!!

In the next four months TTSA will release more material about Rendlesham Forest to give us more detail on what occurred.
This is confirmation of one of the most discussed events in UFO history. TTSA delivers, I find.

Confirmation: The program Elizondo led, AATIP, is being continued and active as of today.

www.fbo.gov... d=cfc033675f7c370545fd7776a34b866d&tab=core&_cview=1

And we have been warping space time since 4 years. At CERN, by creating micro black holes. Elizondo seems to see this as the basis for the technology that would allow FTL travel (or actually bending the physical universe to give the appearance of having moved FTL).

edit on 27-10-2018 by SacredLore because: learning to type

edit on 27-10-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

Da bomb: It was no other than Lou Elizondo himself who debriefed witnesses of Rendlesham Forest!!!

Do you have a time on that? I'm at 2.39 and concerned that I've missed it (I've skipped bits).

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Try 1:38:40. Or append &t=5906 to the YT link. I had put that in the link actually, but YT happily seems to ignore it.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Cheers

I was skipping between the slides and obviously skipped too far and only caught the second half of that.

He is kind of implying that he officially debriefed some of the RFI personnel, in the immediate aftermath, but I don't think that's feasible, is it? I may have got my hopes up for a second then that things may actually be progressing.

I'm also still confused that he keeps vehemently denying "aliens" but early on states that the metal samples "may not be from here", doesn't that mean by definition that the samples are alien, meteors are technically ET aren't they? If not "alien" and "not from here", where does that leave us? Another dimension? The future? Grasping at straws?

I feel less like I've been dazzled with style and more that this is just the Italians getting baffled with the same bull#.

Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Sorry TTSA are still talking Bovine Excrement.

Zondo claims a lot of things about the Washington DC Flap of 1952 that are just blatant lies.

Link

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
You think its out of ignorance or intention.

A misinformed leader of TTSA?

Like I said they have not one real Ufologist anywhere near TTSA

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

They will just fall back on what Zondo has said before, that he didn't read anything regarding UFO'S as not to "cloud his judgement in his job" as an excuse...

This makes the mylar baloon mistake look pale in comparison...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

There is the anti gravity experiment, Alpha..ongoing at Cern at the moment...

tinyurl.com/y9albyat

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

A good excuse for ignorance? That may be the reason he spoke falsely about Roswell and DC flap that mm pointed out.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
TTSA has little seemingly substantial consistent content in their presentation, just abstract ideas of super physics that are intangible.

And all kinds of contradictions in their outward appearance…

On one hand, you have TDL and his mysterious statements about evil aliens, Greek mythology and a government cover-up for our own sake.

Then you have Peter Levenda, from the Vallee, John Keel school of thought and their essentially ultra-terrestrial Ancient Alien paradigm.

Then you have Zondo with the nuts and bolts UFO theory he is pursuing yet he claims he has no preconceived notions.

And then the CIA spooks in Puthoff and the others who are doing God knows what.

And lastly, the biotech and aviation engineers, again, doing God knows what.

Now maybe, just maybe, there's method to this apparent madness.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I posted to the other thread of Miragemans, but here is what Zondo has to say, it is from a post taken from John Burroughs Facebook page along with Johns response to a question which was asked.

edit on 28-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I'd assumed that much already, it had been inferred a couple of times (or more) that Burroughs was in communication with TTSA. Besides, Burroughs is hardly the shrinking violet, he has a radio show, talks about RFI reasonably freely. I don't see how this news represents any kind of scoop.

But thanks for posting that confirmation anyway, I do appreciate it, but after TTSA does Roman Holiday, I'm beginning to realise that Mm is so fixated on the wardrobe details because there is very little else to talk about. They still have nothing. Or what they've got (or what they think they've got) is a golden goose that they're not willing to share without ensuring they get their cut first.

And that's got me yawning right there.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

But the holidays are fun!

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join