It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Yikes this is like one wild magic carpet ride!

And we don't have to invest $200 to experience the ride.

I'm also intrigued by PP's insider info and its provenance.

I'll plump up a cushion for the carpet ride if PP feels like spilling the beans anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Yikes this is like one wild magic carpet ride!

And we don't have to invest $200 to experience the ride.

I'm also intrigued by PP's insider info and its provenance.

I'll plump up a cushion for the carpet ride if PP feels like spilling the beans anytime soon.

My cushions are already plumped up, God knows were this ride is going to though!
I love insider info , I'm waiting!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The expectations are huge and when expectations are extremely high, performance has to follow... performing is key to me now.

No girls, this isn't going to fade away any time soon. Get ready for changes within the coming years.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Performing is the key because all this bunch produce is videos about nothing but announcements that are coming to announce more announcements about the future where they will make more announcements.

* The FLIR videos cannot be proven to have come from Pentagon sources.

* The documents given to George Knapp have no provenance.

* They told us they had material in Bigelow's Vegas storage facilities but now they are going UFPoo hunting. Looking for crap that supposedly fell of UFOs from the public.

Zondo's changed his t-shirt a couple of times. Justy has grown a beard. Del boy has been silenced. The Hoff has put on a pair of black gloves and then locked stuff in a cabinet. Been a bit of a lazy year for these people. It looks like they've been making a documentary to me.

edit on 20/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

All that’s fine but...

Puthoff says they don’t deal in theories just facts. Then what is Levenda’s book saying aliens and UFOs are a cargo cult and TDL’s rap about generals telling him “we found a life form" and he suggesting it is a sinister phenomenon.

Okay, that doesn’t count. Human beings aren’t always consistent, I’ll go for that.

I hope they find something or are given something, but we must continually hold their feet to the fire

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Exciting isn't it Mirageman.😎

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

They could be making a sitcom by the looks of things...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I agree, we have a weird mix here of media/entertainment, science and secrecy. But what if they really wanted to let some cats out of the bag. Not impossible that they would decide on such an approach.

In any case, within one year we should have good clarity whether TTSA has something for the world or whether it is just another attempt at misleading us. For me, personally, it still looks promising.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Maybe - and I really hope so - they have realized that what is good enough for them (probably having tons of background information) is not convincing proof for people at large. Unexplainable materials could be the hard proof that is needed. But it is not on the table, yet.

The good intentions at TTSA are there, I guess.

(Good thing I have a very busy life, otherwise I would be fed up with waiting for TTSA results! :-)
edit on 21-9-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Baablacksheep

They could be making a sitcom by the looks of things...

The video clip is poor MM and I am not sure the average person other than UFO fraternity would pay this much attention. On the other hand, the ball is now rolling.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The video clip is poor MM and I am not sure the average person other than UFO fraternity would pay this much attention. On the other hand, the ball is now rolling.

When Steve Justice emphasised that "performing" was key to him now, the average viewer may have expected the lights to dim, a spotlight to materialise, someone to throw Steve a top-hat and cane, TDL to hit the piano keys, with Zondo and The Hoff as backing dancers dressed in skimpy exotic materials.

Trust me, people would queue up to invest in TTSA. If they ditch the rubbish, incoherent corporate-speak and truly concentrate on that registered Entertainment factor instead, who knows what could happen?

On second thoughts, a sit-com may be preferable - 'The Big Disclosure Theory'.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

There is perhaps method in their madness CB?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

On second thoughts, a sit-com may be preferable - 'The Big Disclosure Theory'.

Or "How I Met This MotherF..."

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Damn that made me laugh, two happy boys I see

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
We aim to please, Baa.

There is perhaps method in their madness CB?

Considering the motorcycle fetish, it seems more like the Brando Method from 1953's 'The Wild One'.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What is it with October 11 that it seems to be a date favored by "mysteries"? Or October for that matter?
edit on 5-10-2018 by IQPREREQUISITE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
New documentary:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2
New documentary.

Cheers.

I've just embedded it correctly for you...

Ah, it's a trailer...

Right, just watched it - what a magnificently hyperbolic trailer with a dubious title and a very funny macho rendering of the UK's lil' 'ole squeaky Nick Pope; he just needs to wield a Magnum. I cracked up at that.

Cynicism and OTT marketing aside, it IS ball-bustingly seductive, especially the "metals" bit - a connection to TTSA's supposed revelation on 25th Oct?

And an "Orchard" release; the same stable as Corbell's 'Extraordinary Beliefs' series, so it won't be a shoddy production.

edit on 6-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thanks!! I was watching soccer at the same time, didn´t had the time to fix,
Yeah the trailer is a bit overdramatic..

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join