It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

originally posted by: Willtell
Anybody with a modicum of common sense would have a knowledgeable UFOligist who would filter any public statements by the group to avoid the farce of Italy.

If the filter saw what they were presenting he would have saved them the embarrassment.

I recommend they hire either mm or KPB at minimum wage

MirageMan is a cheap date.. He's also a far superior UFOlogist than I am.

They couldn't afford my billing rate anyway.

We've discussed this repeatedly.. why on Earth doesn't TTSA care that they
humiliate themselves every time they leave their 'bat cave' on the
motorcycle with side car?

That's the real question.

Because TDL is an entertainer (not a very good one either), I never expected anything he would offer would be any better than Blink 182, I for one enjoyed them; I say enjoyed, I tolerated them; I say tolerated, what I actually did when I heard them, I flew to Aya Napa on lower class while having blood clots injected into my severly trombosis riden veins. Then I gorged myslef on exstacy tablets which, as usual turned out to be baby laxatives. So I put on my 'All Powers are puffs' t-shirt and went down to the local disco to actually get the $hit kicked out of me before learning a dance where I shove a pineapple up my ar$e. What's worse is I had my heart broken by a Greek gigolo who promised to write but never did. Having said that the band do bring back some lovely memories of my time as a rock dj...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Thank you for your nice acknowledgement, really nice of you!

I have indeed expected more from TTSA and quicker.

In my opinion Grant Cameron has the best explanation: It is all about "plausible deniability", i.e. the "proofs" are so weak that they can be explained away as something mundane and the proponents are chosen so that their reputation can be easily destroyed if needed. The goal seems to be "confirmation" as opposed to "disclosure": "Confirmation" that something unknown is being observed (not physical aliens, much to my dismay they seem to prefer paranormal ghosts) and that some huge military budget should be allocated to investigate. This all dragged out until about 2025 (Grant Cameron mentions 7 years).

What I have really enjoyed are the Sekret Machines fiction books. A.J. Hartley is an incredible writer!

Hope dies last and I will keep updating this thread, but I do not expect anything from TTSA in the near future that would change the course of our civilization to the better.

Until we get "confirmation" by 2025 let us hope that scary movies like the following have no truth to them.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

You know what SL, I thought I would chime in here as I am not a supporter of TTSA (my profile pic might give that away slightly), but I was hopeful in the early days that some answers may come our way as a result. Sadly IMO it's as far from thay as ever now, by their own doing and true motivations.

But I respect your opinion also, even if we are diametrically opposed in some ways. We can still debate an issue and a topic in an adult manner and just have a nice conversation, even if we agree to disagree.

Reminds me of ATS of old before the politics creeped in too much.

edit on p07822182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Funny profile picture, indeed :-)

Yes, we are usually motivated by a strong desire to be right and prove that to others. For some this even seems to be more important than staying alive. But if we manage to take a more relaxed approach, reminding ourselves constantly that absolute answers are rare (or entirely impossible) then we can hope to make progress in our understanding of the universe as a species. And looking at the state of things, some progress is desperately needed, I find.

What I have realized is that I spent too much time following news and speculations about TTSA. Nothing substantial for my personal life has come from this. I am curious what they will have in store for us around March/April 2019, but will direct my energy back to the things I can personally achieve in life. And stuff like the video below :-) This DID have an impact on my personal life. It made me send a hello to my past "I" through time! Watch the video to understand what I mean.

I am looking forward to interesting discussions about TTSA and other fringe subjects in 2019 and beyond

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

... I respect your opinion also, even if we are diametrically opposed in some ways. We can still debate an issue and a topic in an adult manner and just have a nice conversation, even if we agree to disagree.

Reminds me of ATS of old before the politics creeped in too much.

Yes, oh yes, if it were that this was not so true...

Perhaps it is why there are far more observers here these days than active participants.

In any case ...have a pleasant Holiday, my friends - and a healthy, happy, illuminating 2019!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

We know Rendlesham is top of their list😁.

It should get interesting?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Sure, I hope it will be interesting! But I suspect "plausible deniability" will remain their prime directive: Always leave a backdoor so everything can be "undone" if deemed necessary or useful.
But we sure will have stuff to discuss in 2019!

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This would deserve its own thread. Sorry, I don't have the time to make one. More and more I find Grant Cameron to be the person with the best take on the UFO phenomenon in general and TTSA in particular. Well researched, highly connected. And a quick mind :-)

Grant Cameron on the Black Vault Radio, December 2018
edit on 2-1-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

No worries. The thread would be fruitless — Cameron has ‘jumped the shark’.

I’m truly beginning to miss the true raconteur, Jim Marrs.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Cameron has ‘jumped the shark’. 

He sure has.😞

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why do you think Cameron has "jumped the shark"?

I think his transition from nuts and bolts documents guy to consciousness researcher has been very interesting.

While he often goes too far for me his interviews always contain some interesting tidbits to chew over. And he has been right on the money about TTSA from the beginning. I think he is a genuine guy who has avoided being read into the official version of the story and compromised like many others.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I like Grant too...hes kooky as hell and could probably compete with Busta Rhymes in terms of Words Per Minute.

He has said he would rather have 20% of the "Truth" than "80%" if that meant he would have to sign NDA's and not be allowed to talk about it.

Its an interesting study on ufologists as a whole to be honest, look at all of the mainstream ufologists and there is in my opinion, a definite change in some of them and their approach to the subject, how they communicate their message and how they have softened their critique of TTSA now. Some of them now have almost become quite corporate in their approach...

Then you have Grant bless him, who refused to get on the Moo Moo Bus to Skinwalker Land and instead made his own magic carpet to DownloadVille...

His research into the presidential files previously, was exemplary and hats off to him for that, I mean there are ArmChair researchers and then there is actually getting of your backside and physically going to archives and searching through files for information.

BUT getting a mental download from another intelligence whilst sitting in a presentation at a ufo convention is...... a little too far for me.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I agree. Hell, I listened to the interview (poor John got like 5-6 minutes of airtime)...Grant is worth a listen...but he’s attached — understandably so — an emotional investment into a lifetime of work that doesn’t comport with what he now ‘believes’. He’s in a tough spot.

He was a — by all accounts — real FOIA bird dog and did some admirable work. I say “jumped the shark” in that sense. Ted Phillip’s and his take on Marley Woods and his ‘enlightenment’ that UFOs/‘the phenomenon’/etc may only be physical at certain points during its manifestations is eerily seemingly to Cameron’s U-turn. Maybe it’s a natural progression in Ufologist lore, kinda like the American idiom: start out a young, bleeding heart liberal and grow up and become a fiscally, social conservative. Or something along those lines. Cameron did a 180, and if it’s because of a ‘download’, I have zero reservations declaring he’s “jumped the shark”.

Thanks for the reply

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
An interesting theory that Cameron once presented is that "the phenomenon" just wants to WOW us. Make some crazy appearance, meddle a bit with a few human minds if suitable and then disappear. The people who had the experience go "WOW, what was THAT?". As if the phenomenon wanted to dangle a carrot in front of our noses, possibly trying to give us a hint what we are supposed to figure out next: Telepathy, gravity control, cloaking, ...

Personally I am not a big fan of trying to explain it all with "consciousness". Sure, an older race might have some interesting mental capabilities or an interstellar craft with a warp drive could temporarily create leaks to other dimensions as an unwanted side-effect. But it is pretty clear that very material technology is involved. I agree with what Tom DeLonge said somewhere: There are good gods and there are bad gods. And both with a lowercase g. For me all "others" and us are made of the same material. We are souls. What type of bodies we currently use or what technology exists on our planet does not make us fundamentally different. Or superior. And, by the way, that is true for the realm of the dead, too. Just because somebody decided to die does not necessarily mean he/she/it suddenly became an all-knowing god we should revere in awe. I am adding this because I see tendencies in TTSA to mix classic paranormal phenomena (ghosts, afterlife, etc.) with nuts and bolts UFOs. Seems a bit of a dead end to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Why anyone is still paying serious attention to these clowns associated with TTSA is puzzling--unless it's strictly for entertainment value, of course.

If they had any actual evidence, don't you think they would've released all of it by now? Think about it: they have all these so-called experts on staff who were in positions to know what's going on. And still--nothing but noise. The information they've been trickling out is no different than $10 packs of Juicero press juice. It's all 'show' [business] and no 'go', folks.

Next.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

TTSA don’t make sense to me no more
Can you tell me what we’re waiting for, señor?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lunarstorm

April 2019. That's what we are waiting for.
In anticipation of jokes: NOT (only) 1st of April.
Possibly earlier.
But it will just be another puzzle piece. Not the revelation you all expect. Trump having an affair with Hillary, for example.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
. I am adding this because I see tendencies in TTSA to mix classic paranormal phenomena (ghosts, afterlife, etc.) with nuts and bolts UFOs. Seems a bit of a dead end to me.

I'm not sure about that being a dead end. First, I'm not convinced that UFOs ARE nuts and bolts, although they do give off that impression sometimes (or the perception of it at least).

Based in part on Skinwalker Ranch, as well as other incidents, I think there is a decent chance all these phenomena are the same thing in different forms, possibly with a singular consciousness. Interdimensional? Good possibility, although it could certainly be something else.

I've always had an interest in UFOs since I was a kid, and as an adult have seriously investigated the paranormal. Similar to UFOs, activity like to mess with your mind, give you teasing glimpses but always avoid indisputable documentation or interaction, just the occasional EVP or photographic anomaly. Photos especially can't really be proof of the paranormal, since there are always things like glare, dust, pareidolia etc that can be used to explain most oddities.

Medium Amy Allen has pointed out multiple times that some entities she encounters may actually be aliens.

I tend to think few if any really know what's going on. I suspect if the truth were to really be revealed, a lot of folks in the UFO "industry" will look kind of foolish

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

There not even giving us much entertainment either…

Just nothing…absolutely nothing. Not even anything on YouTube.
The web site is dead, no revelations, disclosures, and not even any entertainment.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think this is a good summary of the outlook we have:

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join