It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The issue here is that there seems to be a well funded, powerful group of people 

There sure is something...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Let's remember this little morsel from DeLonge to Podesta. It jogged my memory when you mentioned how materials seem tailor made for a young audience.

From: *Thomas DELONGE* Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 Subject: Interesting news To: John Podesta

I thought I would give you a piece of cool news to brighten your stressful and long days.

When I interviewed you, I put 'behind the scenes' photos on the social networks. Ambiguous ones.

Well...

I just announced my project, and the pre-orders of the Novels went up, and kids are mining the Internet asking for any info whatsoever that "John Podesta" says in the book...

www.rollingstone.com...

Ha. They don't know yet where you exist in this Sekret Machines Universe (we launch the story with NY Times with Doc Trailer in a week) and they already look to you in a leadership role they can trust. And care almost ONLY about your voice in this.

That's HARD to do. Getting young adults to like you, especially if your at your level in DC. Don't lose that. I will brand you much more when this all comes out as a man that the youth can trust and rely on.

Not that you care... But I do. They do.

This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government. My fans are trolling the Internet asking about.... *you*. And I haven't even mentioned you yet. That's cool.

The young adults are so passionate about this topic, and at the end of the day they feel like you respect them. So they are seeking you out.

Best, Tom DeLonge

Source (Wikileaks)

So. Renovating the image of the government and IC / military, pushing STEM while making movies is DeLonges sales pitch. To Podesta, at least.

And then there is these others with their own agenda, which seems to be heavily influenced by the milieu around the Esalen institute and the Human Potential movement.

I know these e-mails are just one piece of the puzzle, but it is one of the few glimpses behind the scenes that we have.

There is also two interestin mails asking for updates from Weiss of LM and one where McCasland is allegedly excited for the Airforce role in all this to be renovated.

I think the whole e-mail batch is worth a read through for those who have not read them.

Podesta-Delonge mails

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I just got to laugh at this comment....

....and kids are mining the Internet asking for any info whatsoever that "John Podesta" says in the book...

....They don't know yet where you exist in this Sekret Machines Universe (we launch the story with NY Times with Doc Trailer in a week) and they already look to you in a leadership role they can trust. And care almost ONLY about your voice in this.

That's HARD to do. Getting young adults to like you

I wonder if Podesta was flattered by this?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Look at my signature

In terms of the wikileaks emails... TDL pretty much stated what the purpose of it was;

"This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards
government."

Now TDL is the kind of guy who knows how to market himself, that much is obvious. He just adjusts it to whoever his audience is. BUT..he has reiterated many many times, that the gubment are the good guys and the aliens are the bad...blah blah blah... so he follows through with his words in other scenarios and places.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

in response to that, I will let this speak for itself;

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yes, it is a bit juvenile.

I guess gushing adulation can warm even the most cynical heart, but the rest of the mails seems to indicate Podesta had his own (and his candidate's) campaign in sharp focus the whole time.

For those struggling with the host of characters that seem to circle our guys, I can very much recommend reading through Isaac Koi's comprehensive thread about the Aviary (pinned in this forum).

One will quickly see how these guys seem to crop up again and again.

Of the Podesta mails, I found George Knapp's role in putting together an advisory team quite interesting, because although he is not directly involved with TTSA officially, there seems little doubt his role in this is not insignificant.

Secondary advisory group

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

A secondary advisory team taking direction from his own advisory team...to get the message out to the youth.

Which gets corbell and all the other bloggers,YouTubers onboard who openly state their adulation for knapp...who came up with the thesis for sekret machines and has had his fingers in these pies for a long time. Probably as a result of his mentor Bob Staldol...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Just when I thought it could not possibly become any weirder, we got this from Mr Delonge:

Mermen are def real. Mermaids are fiction but Mermen are the supernatural leaders of our world. Pure in heart, strength through love and wisdom like a blazing glorious sunset. #Mer#ingMen

Twitter reply to question about the controversial Mermaids mockumentary

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Hah! Thanks for the additional information on Pasulka!
I really thought she was a completely independent source and the book publication date just a coincidence.
But it may be part of a bigger plan (scheme...), indeed.

And yes, I fully agree, we (still?) have no evidence for alien beings
interfering with humankind. The idea would go well with my belief systems, but if I am honest, it is not more than that, just beliefs. And a bit of hope :-)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why is this thread not in the hoax bin already? Oh wait, Tom Delonge and affiliates sale their books based upon such garbage. It all about the ads.
edit on 1/28/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

To be precise, the Russians do not even get naughty fairies, just some ugly insects with a hivemind.
The USA gets the fairies (same as "light beings"), although they come with their own set of character defects.
But it just confirms what you said: It would make for a good American story.

But the question remains: Why? Why on earth would serious people from serious agencies waste enormous amounts of energy to sell us these beliefs/stories? What is to gain from this and for who?
I really wonder what makes people like Dr. Ron Pandolfi tick. Are these guys just insane? Or are they secretly trying to bring humanity up to a point where we would have a chance to confront our evil alien overlords?

I wish we could get something substantial. Metamaterials that cannot be reproduced with our current technology would be great. That is what I hope to see from TTSA before May.

In the meantime, I find ideas like these very inspiring:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

As you have mentioned it: I have subscribed to TTSA on Twitter. I get tons of advertising for hats and t-shirts, quite boring when you want to hear about irrefutable proof for UFOs.

But today I got this! Feel free to hate me for posting it, but I actually found it funny

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

No, it is in fact hilarious....

Because as we all know. Way back when TTSA and KLAS-TV released a number of videos and photos on social media of the Amazing Zondo.

He never appeared to change his clothes in any of them over weeks if not months.

I do wonder where he got that idea from?

edit on 28/1/2019 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The Simpsons.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

LOL!

I guess the frequency of clothes changes is directly synchronized with the frequency of substantial information releases from TTSA.
Seen in this light I wonder how I should interpret the fact that Tom DeLonge has just released a book and a short movie where the man has no clothes at all :-)

I am a TTSA fan, but they deserve the witticisms. Even the snails in my garden could run circles around them given the pace of progress we are seeing.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
THEY LIVE (!)

TTSA Instagram

"at first glance, studies of odd evolutionary topics seem frivolous, even wasteful, especially in tough economic times and when compared with applied science intended to cure disease, develop renewable energy, or improve agriculture. The temptation to argue that the federal government should fund only science with a foreseeable benefit is understandable...
The problem with this view is that it assumes that human innovation arises in a logical fashion from planned research. History says otherwise: Innovations often arise from unlikely sources..." We will be introducing some of the sources/studies over the next few weeks.

BTW, the first comment on Instagram contains an interesting link (but this is not related to TTSA):
brucer.fenton How about we start this right now...
Fingerprints of our Ancient Alien Genetic Engineer

Plus, we are also getting a bit of UFO action in the Trumpish realm:
Former Senator Harry Reid Calls For Congressional Hearings Into UFOs
edit on 2-2-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Mesa has an article about TTSA, interview with Steve Justice:

To The Stars Academy: Unafraid to Investigate the Unexplained

When I asked how the first year of TTSA went, the first thing he said was “slow.”

Steve has nailed it :-)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
2019-02-17
Metamaterials (= TTSA ADAM Project)

Tom DeLonge Twitter

Tom DeLonge:

First surprise- I am working on a secret project for my core fans, they will be happy. 2nd Surprise- Major breakthrough with the ADAM Project, @TTSAcademy is the first Private Company in the world to have achieved this... Working on what exactly the conversation should/can be
edit on 17-2-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Why is this still not a hoax thread?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Tom DeLonge Instagram 2019-02-20:

My little ol’ company @tothestarsacademy has grown so much over the year... and we have now partnered with many groups within the Department of Defense, the US Intelligence Community, Major Defense Aerospace, and other International Governments. We have sold multiple TV Series (announcement coming) and our first Feature Film aims to enter production in May. We have achieved an enormous and revolutionary breakthrough with the A.D.A.M. Material Science Project, and we have completed Program Plans for Beamed Energy Propulsion and SpaceTime Metric. Yikes... A lot to say here. We have also brought on a new TTSA ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER Chris Herndon from THE WHITE HOUSE, who has decades of US Gov Experience- Chris was until recently the Chief Information Officer overseeing all Secure Communications for the Executive Branch. Chris supports our effort, and believes strongly in our mission to learn more about revolutionary technologies, help the US Gov’s efforts on UAP matters, and to educate the public on our findings. Exciting times ahead. Sometimes I laugh when people say “he quit his band to chase Aliens” - ha. If you only knew that all the while I was sitting in the Captain’s seat during the biggest event to ever happen to mankind. #Confirmation

And a response to a follower in that same Instagram post:

tomdelonge @austensteven Our job is part getting the Congress up to speed and ready for this conversation. Then part delivering the facts to the public that can be verified and trusted, then another part studying the exotic material and seeing if we can understand it and reproduce it, another part building major media properties so the international Conversation can start, then another part Creating a formal information sharing system for all governments of the world through TTSA, and lastly another part building to after structure necessary to achieve the production of revolutionary technologies. That’s a lot to do in one year, so give me a quick minute to show you over this next year how we achieved a lot of these things.

As I have predicted in earlier posts: News before 2019-05-01, big news by 2026.
Shall we see?
edit on 20-2-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join