It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

[I]

I have read these scathing, brutal, atomic bombs lobbed in his direction…initially from Blink 182 fans who insisted he reunite with the band, then from UFO people who think he is being used by the Deep State, then from hardcore conspiracy folks who are certain he is helping to initiate a false flag alien invasion…blah blah blah….

...If this is some kind of stealth disclosure operation, great. If it is disinfo, we will know soon enough. What if it’s real? Lue Elizondo, in my opinion, is a solid dude. It does not seem to me that he is spreading lies. At the MUFON event, he responded to a semi-hostile question about his motives and told the audience that even if he is carrying out an assignment here, sharing UFO info with the public because he was ordered to do it, what is the difference? Ufology wants the government to admit these things are real and that the subject should be studied. It just happened.

Sounds like some pretty sour grapes from a guy who on one hand distances himself as some kind of outside journalistic observer, but the other--dare I say left hand heh--has been smack dab in the middle of modern UFO mythology for 30+ years. Even signed an NDA with Bigelow. Very slyly worded though if you dissect it some.

Could those sour grapes be because what the "team" thought was a solid plan for whatever IC objectives they have has been blown apart by shoddy details and their own history of ufological deception?

As far as Ron Pandolphi, he has indicated in the past that his interest in ufology was a counterintelligence ploy to hunt foreign spies who hang around ufology for details about high-tech black projects that are mistaken for the phenomenon. Cameron ain't the sharpest light-saber the "force" has dazzled, however, so is there any other source for Pandolphi's hand in this?
edit on 1-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

If you’re let in on the inside goodies then one can be easily pacified...for a while.

I think Cameron said Knapp was pissed they didn’t let him expose the December “ revelation” what the Times exposed and when he asked why not me, I knew this stuff all along and kept my mouth shut. They said, well your not the NYT.

Its all about access, the only problem for him is when he admits to himself he has access to nothing.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I think Cameron said Knapp was pissed they didn’t let him expose the December “ revelation” what the Times exposed and when he asked why not me, I knew this stuff all along and kept my mouth shut. They said, well your not the NYT.

Knapp sounded quite honest in a radio interview this year (can't recall which, but he was plugging the Skinwalker docu) stating he absolutely agreed the NYT should have broken the story rather than some kooky UFO journalist (despite multiple awards, he accepts he'll always be known as 'that UFO guy').

Would the BBC, for example, have reported it otherwise? Probably not.

Gossip-merchant Cameron may have just sexed the situation up.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Gossip-merchant Cameron may have just sexed the situation up

I have no problem with that. Maybe Cameron did put some yeast in the story.

Alas though, it turns out the problem is not who exposed the story but the story itself

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

He seems to be pretty busy with his wife if you ask me...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Knapp was part of TTSA before it was officially acknowledged and recognised. In TDL wikileak emails, TDL states that ;

I've actually created a secondary advisory group with him included to help take the direction from my Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth. He helped me create my thesis (3 Sekret Machines Non-fiction Books Coming out after the Novel) and that thesis is what gained my friendship with The very important General from Wright Patt that was on our call.

He helped TDL create the narrative for the "novels", which is the same narrative that TTSA has been pushing since the role out. He was also in TDL "secondary advisory group"

So he is somewhat underplaying his involvement here....or TDL is over-egging it, some of those emails did have a sickly fanboyism approach to Podesta....

However, later on in that interivew he does talk some sense;

As with everything else in “ufology”, it is a good idea to take new information with a grain of salt, so I would not necessarily endorse all of the stuff that Tom has been told. I think even he would admit that some of what he has been told might be a test of sorts, or a riddle.

edit on p55529182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p00627182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

originally posted by: Sublant

True. But the fact TTSA gave a public presentation, is not proof that they haven't had private meetings as well. To say or insinuate that, is at best disingenuous.

I wasn't insinuating anything.

You sure about that? This is your quote from badufos and response to it. "It turns out that DeLonge's comment "@tothestarsacademy has been invited into private meetings with a particular European Government on UFOs" was quite disingenuous. In fact, TTSA's presentation was sponsored by the Italian UFO group CUN, which has been in existence since 1967. It is a private UFO group much like MUFON, and has no official government connections. Ibid.

I'm purely astonished by the bull #. "

While you were calling bs and not insinuating anything, I merely pointed out that we have no idea if TTSA had private meetings TDL spoke about earlier. If you do know for a fact they never happened, then share it.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

I don't understand what you are saying.

I was calling it bull#, that TTSA/TDL can't seem to
distginguish between a European government and
a private UFO group.

That's simple English language.

Of course the fake UFO pictures, pictures of the mylar
party balloon, etc, are all bull# too, but that's
just their ordinary bull#.

Kev

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Yes.. he fell deeply and truly in love it seems. (good for him!)

But he also seems to be backing Joe Firmage and his
fake portal.

He's apparently still in the game.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

so I would not necessarily endorse all of the stuff that Tom has been told

That's one of the best quotes of the entire thread!

George seems to be a really good guy... more honest than
most people in UFOlogy, and as one of the authors of the
original stories that TTSA uses, he out and says this
about TDL's other advisors.

That is a smoking gun.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

TDL may or may not have been lying, but we don't know, and TDL never said, that the public presentation and the private meetings were one and the same.

Certainly on this point by TDL:

Thank you to the Italian Government for the security you provided to me and my team all week long, and thank you for the attendance of your AIR FORCE Generals, United Nations Officials, Intelligence Operatives and Vatican representatives to the private and invitation only

CUNs facebook page may hint at a possible answer:

"We wish to express our displeasure for not having been able to let everyone in the room enter and have had to hold a conference on invitations. But as was said by our President Vladimiro Bibolotti, the public was selected based on specific skills. If we had opened the doors everyone would not have enough 3000 seats; so many are the requests received. The CUN had to make a selection based on the available seats."

So in one sense it was invitation only. I don't know about the AF, UN, IC or Vatican officials/representatives, but some guest/speakers who were present include:

- Javier Sierra, Editor Más Allá de la Ciencia (Beyond Science)
- Paolo Goliani and Daniele Mariutto, Secretary General at the Constantinian International Academy of Legal and Social Medical Sciences
- Franco Iacch, Il Giornale (daily newspaper)
- Antonio Lo Campo, La Stampa (daily newspaper)
- Valentina Bocchino, Il Secolo XIX (daily newspaper)
- Flavio Vanetti, Sports journalist at Corriere della Sera and UFO blogger

Vanetti posted up this piece, commenting, "That [the conference] of an incomplete and wasted opportunity. It was thought that it could be a milestone, this meeting, instead of definitive, there was nothing."
Misterobufo Blog Entry

Moreno Tambellini, VP of CUN, in a Facebook post, commented of the TTSA Disclosure project:
"I have few answers to give .. the most was said at the conference."

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Not into fake portals.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Tom said he had private meetings with government people. Just because he also had a public presentation with another group, doesn't mean the meetings with government people didn't happen. Not hard to understand.

Now, if you, Jim Oberg or anyone else knows for a fact those government meetings never happened, please share.

If you don't know those meetings never happened, then it's not cool to insinuate it.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor

Vanetti posted up this piece, commenting, "That [the conference] of an incomplete and wasted opportunity. It was thought that it could be a milestone, this meeting, instead of definitive, there was nothing."

Thank you very much for proving the point.

TDL/TTSA may have wanted it to be some epic trip.. but as you have showed
it didn't turn out to be anything of the sort.

I wish that these guys would retract their statements when they are shown to be wrong..
but then they would have nothing left whatsoever.

Kev

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Interesting post. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

According to the Italian media anyway,
it never happened.

(see defragmentor post)

I don't understand why you keep going on about
'private meetings'.

If someone breaks into your house, steals your stuff,
and molests your daughter.. and is caught and convinced
of it with written evidence..

then I don't care if they tipped the doorman on the way in.

Kev
edit on 2-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I"ll post the reference when I get time ;-)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

For what it's worth, there could still have been a private meeting. Tom stated they were over for a full week?

Also, I think Elizondo has recently posted an apology for the mix up over the Washington flap photograph.

Our commitment is to remain based on facts in all studies, statements and conclusions. We can't be lured by speculation or opinions. Our mission is to be the authority for relevant and proven information on an elusive and complex topic. We will continue to work to achieve this goal.

(Translation)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I've addressed the private meeting thing.

That's how I view it anyway.

As for posting an apology about the second biggest
'ufo' event in the United States ever... that's
just sad.

It's like someone claiming to have a PH.D in math,
who can't count to three.

For the record, I do not enjoy 'bashing' these guys,
but they are doing it to themselves.

You will also note, that the two most reputable
people left TTSA.. one should take note of that.

Kev

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Our mission is to be the authority...

Well, that part I can believe. LOL.

They are certainly trying hard to dominate the UFOtainment circus.

Too bad their execution is rather sloppy, relying too much on the ignorance of their audience.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join