It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes bad people do bad things

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Weeeelllll, I suspect the real point of the OP is, don't do anything to make it harder for me to get guns.

Not that I care.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

As a cop, this must piss you off more than even the rest of us because you deal with it more than we do.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Weeeelllll, I suspect the real point of the OP is, don't do anything to make it harder for me to get guns.

Not that I care.

Nice.

I just want to place blame where it should be placed.

On the person who actually committed the horrid acts.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I believe in free thought. I believe one can be a psychopath, can think the most evil of thoughts, can say the most vile and disgusting things, and so long as he refuses to act on his thoughts and impulses and words—behaves good—he can be good.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

edit on 3-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

On here? Not really. For whatever reason, people think they upset me when they put words on a computer screen. And I've come to accept that lots of folks on ATS are of the mindset that it's easier to concoct huge conspiracy theories that hinge on one or two already disproven or explained points, rather than accept the fact that scary people are out there and they do scary things to other people for no real reason other than they can.

On the job? You get used to it. "My baby boy wouldn't ever rape anybody, he's a fine young man!" Yea well, the snapchat video we have says otherwise.

On to the next.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Considering the source of the OP, if it was about his access to guns I'm pretty confident he would've made that clear.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Nice. I just want to place blame where it should be placed. On the person who actually committed the horrid acts.

And you know who that is right?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Not that I care.

I don't think that's the point.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I believe in free thought. I believe one can be a psychopath, can think the most evil of thoughts, can say the most vile and disgusting things, and so long as he refuses to act on his thoughts and impulses and words—behaves good—he can be good.

The duality of man.

Something I am poorly equipped to debate.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You are being very melodramatic and facetious, Kayla.

Everything is going to be okay!

link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: thesaneone

I think your right, I feel... I feel saved!

What the hell are you talk'n about?

You think this is about you?

I guess maybe it is.

You sound upset, look for that higher power.

Life's a garden, dig it.

link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Nice. I just want to place blame where it should be placed. On the person who actually committed the horrid acts.

And you know who that is right?

I'm going to go with the guy who pulled the trigger, unless you have information to prove otherwise.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Agreed.

Thoughts and desires can be dark and undesired, but they are harmless unless they are acted upon.

Simply being a psychopath is not illegal.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yes there are many millions of “good” Psychopaths who will never harm anyone...

It’s a catch-all name really, it really just is a limit on remorse, empathy & emotion...
It’s a rather mistaken affliction because people imagine axe murderers, & of course mass shooters...

Most of the time it’s just a douche stepping on people to get a promotion in the work place, & politicians also...

They rarely live to the limits of their condition.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Really?? There have been several threads regarding the evil democrats taking advantage of this situation to push gun control legislation. The response has been, don't punish me for what that guy did by making it hard for me to purchase guns. This OP falls right into that.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

On the job? You get used to it. "My baby boy wouldn't ever rape anybody, he's a fine young man!" Yea well, the snapchat video we have says otherwise.

Don’t know how people can do that job & not just kill a known rapist.

Must take extra restraint.

Fair play to you.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The response has been, don't punish me for what that guy did by making it hard for me to purchase guns.

What exactly is wrong with such a response?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Liquesence

Really?? There have been several threads regarding the evil democrats taking advantage of this situation to push gun control legislation. The response has been, don't punish me for what that guy did by making it hard for me to purchase guns. This OP falls right into that.

I've seen those threads and read the comments, including comments in every other thread not about it.

I haven't heard too much mention of guns in this thread.

I usually agree with you, but I think you're a little off base here.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You sound upset, look for that higher power. Life's a garden, dig it.

No the topic isn't about me or better homes and gardens either.
But the headings at the top of every page if you get lost again.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join