It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
edit....on hold pending some checking here based on following post.

Thanks, J&C...I may have been too quick on the trigger with that one. Just noticed it wasn't being carried anywhere else also.

edit on 10/12/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Bogus

originally posted by: Boadicea
Nevermind, I fell for a hoax:

Fake News: Police Did NOT Arrest Mandalay Security Guard Jesus Compos As Second Shooter In Las Vegas Massacre

"Jesus Campos was not arrested, and neither was "Jesus Compos" as he is mistakenly refered to in a fake article titled "Police Arrest Mandalay Security Guard Jesus Compos As Second Shooter In Las Vegas Massacre" which was posted by a site named cnn-international.com... The website cnn-international.com was only registered two days ago according to WHOIS records and has nothing to do with the real cnn."

My sincere apologies to all

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

edit on 12-10-2017 by abago71 because: nvm

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

Thanks! That top 3D one is much easier for me to see / understand than flat for some reason. Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl
thought many would like to see what the whole suite would have looked like. this is another suite with the same layout but flipped to match his room. if you will notice the door to 134 is not a double door it's a single door.

image comes from here
Inside the Las Vegas Gunman’s Mandalay Bay Hotel Suite

and not sure if this is the video posted way back in the thread, but here is one of room 135.
at the end you can see how far away the concert area is.
Room 135

side note i was in ft walton the other day. man traffic sucks there now, always has been bad but now it's just crazy.

edit on 12-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I went back and read through everything. So first, an apology to you. I think I was mostly confused because of Hodge's story that he was in the room next door. Then, I was listening to too many different people. Everything you have said now makes sense and I do appreciate all the research you have done.

Now - I want to ask you... do you think the reason they added Schuck to the mix was to explain those 10:09 shots inside the hotel? Because Schuck says Campos was already shot when he (Schuck) arrived on the scene and he (Schuck) first heard shots outside the hotel room (not in the hallway). Then, Campos warned him to "take cover" (possibly drawing attention TO Schuck) and then Schuck was shot at down the hall. Following that, the outside shooting resumed. That would likely (conveniently?) coincide with the interior-heard shots.

I am not saying this is really what happened - especially in light of Schuck just appearing in the story. But it does "explain" (true or false) the interior shots heard on the taxi driver video.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The initial shooting started out side from behind the stage. At gate 7. Gate 7 would probably be to the left of the stage since 6 is on that row.

This video proves that there are shoots comming from the fair grounds. You can see the hit on the tarp on the fence to the left. There is no doubt that the shot is comming from the left, you can see the tarp moving outwards, and you can see the stage and the two tall pillars in the background.

In this video you can clrealy hear that the shots are comming from the left as well (first 12 sec). The video is taken from the front of the stage and you can clearly hear the shoots comming from the left. But notice that no one in the croud is actually moving or panicing. THe singer leaves the stage that is when the cround seams to Catch on.

There are no shoots comming from the hotell in this video. They are comming from the left of the stage and behind the crowd.

By the sound of the gun fire. I dont think its from a bumpstalk either. These are military grade weapons. Some of this gunfire (@ 5:36) sounds like a 12,7 is being used. Sure dont sound like 5,56 or 7,62

The odd thing is that there is no smoke from all the rounds being fired at all. There would without doubt be some smoke comming from the hotell if these rounds were fired from that location? But there is nothing. No indication that the shoots are being fired from the 32 floore.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

The initial shooting started out side from behind the stage. At gate 7. Gate 7 would probably be to the left of the stage since 6 is on that row.

This video proves that there are shoots comming from the fair grounds. You can see the hit on the tarp on the fence to the left. There is no doubt that the shot is comming from the left, you can see the tarp moving outwards, and you can see the stage and the two tall pillars in the background.

In this video you can clrealy hear that the shots are comming from the left as well (first 12 sec). The video is taken from the front of the stage and you can clearly hear the shoots comming from the left.

There are no shoots comming from the hotell in this video. They are comming from the left of the stage and behind the crowd.

I'm no forensics expert on videos like this but I'm glad you've presented these videos and the theory that shots were in fact coming from areas other than just Mandalay Bay Floor 32.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

My Guess is that this is a gladio shoot out. What i mean by that is that this is a internal government hit. To hide the engadement they also hit the spactators to throw the initial reason of point. The hit on the spectators shifts the focus onto a different solution, and that solution is Paddocks. Moste of the shooting was not even aimed at the consert or the spectators but at something else.

The only logical explanation is that the US government is in a internal difference (Trumph). And would use NATOs clandestine Resources like Gladio to do a hit like this.

There was something specific taking Place this day in Las Vegas. But the consert is not it. The consert was not the actual target. Becasue moste of the shooting was not targeted towards the spectators. Moste of the shoting were aimed somewhere else.......

Initially there are also a lot of cops being hit. Long before the spectatrs are being targeted.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66
I'm confused as to why you think gunshots are coming from the left of this video when the cop clearly tells people to "go that way" while pointing left, saying there are "gunshots coming from that way" and waving to the right? Why would he be telling people to go toward gunshots? (at the 38 mark of the video)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I am confused. In another video that I have seen that starts 3:12 minutes before the event shootings are heard, the crowd at one of the back gate are surging just after the 3 single shots! The first semi- auto barrage is heard started well before Jason Aldean even ducks and leaves the stage!

True, there may have been some more shots earlier...but the band was clueless until the barrages started. I do believe the first shots were more shot in the middle to the back. The crowd nearest the stage could not hear due to the speakers.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

question if the shot came from the left, where did it hit in front of the cop on the wall or gound? i see no hit. or do you expect people to believe that there was enough energy to make the tarp to move like it did and not go through. also the tarp is hung on a fence the movement you see is the energy/ pressure wave traveling across the trap because it can't go back due to the fence it's on.

here is the body cam video that shows that the bullet that struck the center tarp from the right if you were facing it, and screen shots. you can see that when the bullet strikes the center tarp that a opening starts between them and as it goes on you can see the wave as it goes to the left if you are facing it. it moves back towards the grounds and not the cops, then the wave moves across the front of the tarp right to left.

video that i got screens shots from,play it at 1/4 speed in theater mode or full screen to see it better.

screens shots taken with a movie editor ( no i didn't edit it just captured images) with time stamps. i've skipped frames from the beginning the strike to the end of the wave. as i said if you at 1/4 speed from the 11 sec mark and look right where the two come together where the fence post sticks above them you can see it.

bullet strikes tarp, opening starts

pressure wave starts

pressure wave expands as does the opening

from here to 0:00:12.77 the opening is closing, and the pressure

opening is closing and pressure wave has just about traveled all the way across.

opening is closed and wave had just about reached the end.

here is a fun experiment, take a rug, tarp, quilt,or blanket and place it over a fence, and hit it, you will see the force ripple across the front. it has to be a fence that is flexible like a chain link fence not a solid fence.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Just to be clear, the door to 134 on the right of that panorama is a double door, meaning, there is a door directly behind it. Like a door sandwich. It is clearly not side-by-side door, or "french door", like the one going into the bedroom on the far left side of the panorama, but it is a double doorway.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I think you may be right.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
yes you are correct, it would have a door in each room, the french doors are on the bedrooms.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

question if the shot came from the left, where did it hit in front of the cop on the wall or gound?
It never went through the tarp. You can see the tarp become white because the fabric is streched.

It was not a high Powered rifle that fired that round.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The initial shooting starts in this video at the 3:11 mark. These are rounds from a high Powered rifle. You can hear the shot and the impac sound somewhere further away. You can hear that it is a hard hit and not a soft hit. This means that the shooter is probably aiming for something that is behind a obsticle/window. My Guess is that the shooter is aiming for Paddock who is inside his hotell room. And the shooter needs Three shots to take him out. Non of the Three single rounds were aimed at the spectators on the fairgrounds.

Then there is a breach into Paddocks hotell room, the gunfire from that breach can not be heard in this video. The breach takes about 25 Seconds. That is why there is a pause before the shooting starts again.

This person is filming from gate 6 that is on the left side of the fairground. The initial gunshots comes from a location behind the stage and a bit to the left. My Guess is that the shooter is in one of the pillars you see behind the stage. Because the shoots comes from a elevated position. From a police radio a cop states that there is shoots comming from gate 7. Gate 6 is on the left side of the fairground and gate 1 is on the right side of the fairground. That means gate 7 is somewhere Down by the stage on the left side.

Why is it so har to find some information that would pin this shooting on Paddock? Probably because this is a covert operation. All information about Paddock is protected. Paddock was probably involved in something the Public is not to know about.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The first imbeded video is not working if you can fix it with an edit. There are many reports of shooters from multiple positions. I just figure it is from the confusion of the sitution and first instance would not conjure someone shooting from the 32nd floor of a hotel building, it would seem more likely that shooting occurs from ground level as a first thought.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: aliensanonymous

The first imbeded video is not working if you can fix it with an edit. There are many reports of shooters from multiple positions. I just figure it is from the confusion of the sitution and first instance would not conjure someone shooting from the 32nd floor of a hotel building, it would seem more likely that shooting occurs from ground level as a first thought.

I dont think i am allowed to poste the first video. That is why it does not work.

You probably have to go to youtube and find it. This is the link to it. www.youtube.com...

There is no doubt that the shooting started from somewhere outside the hotell, but behind the stage or somewhere to the left of the stage.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

question if the shot came from the left, where did it hit in front of the cop on the wall or gound?
It never went through the tarp. You can see the tarp become white because the fabric is streched.

It was not a high Powered rifle that fired that round.

Could that mean that it was a ricochet or a piece of shrapnel? It just seems to me that if bullets were flying from ground level those cops would have drawn weapons. Instead they have realized that their guns are no match for what they hear and gone to protect mode.

I can't rule out that there might have been people in the crowd who pulled out a weapon, (thinking to be some sort of hero?) and shot someone they perceived as a threat? Was their perception mistaken? These are the questions I hope to see answered when the reports are written.

Autopsies of the dead and examination of the wounded will tell a lot about the source of the fire. All the victims are being interviewed at least twice according to reports. I expect that there are a goodly number of forensic pathologists going over those autopsy reports even now. Another team is probably going over medical scans of the injured. Very important pieces of the puzzle.

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join