It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Deadscreameyes

So what's the significance?

Vegas has been petitioning to get an NHL team forever. It's a gimmick team and they likely won't last more than a handful of seasons. Everybody is just jumping on the bandwagon as far as fanbase.

And like any tragedy, everybody is going to jump on that anyways.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Oh cool. I thought that maybe he worked for black hawk, as they put out a statement on how brave he was. But I couldn't find anymore info. Thought maybe that was also why he couldn't be found on the MGM site with all of the workers listed 😁

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I appreciate your searches. I think or I hope that all of us are simply trying to understand the information being presented so we don't make incorrect assumptions. Some who have followed this most closely get a bit grumpy sometimes when the same questions kept popping up. I know I was a bit short at one point due to the frustration. I hope we can all understand and try to be civil. I appreciate so much all the effort that goes into the research that journalists aren't doing. So thanks and keep up the good work.

As to the room---back on page 61 there is a a better diagram of the rooms. It helped me to understand.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Great post!

I hadn't thought about that - about the door not really be locked and the wires spooking them - but it makes sense. Also, makes sense about the numbers and the video/livestreaming. Some media sources were reporting that the LVMPD had changed those numbers from calculations to phone numbers. That wouldn't make sense at all. But what you are saying does.

A BIG CT went around that on the 6th, all live video was going to be uploaded as a torrent with different keys for the different parts that have to be combined for the whole. I never heard anything more about that except for the one time I heard it mentioned but it would be in line with what you are saying too...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

THANK YOU SO MUCH! That diagram makes it totally clear now. No longer confused. I appreciate it.

I thought I had read / seen every single post in this thread from night one but somehow missed that. It's much easier for me to understand and picture visually than the videos or even the other one just posted.
edit on 11-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: add info

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ryeguy1980

Did you happen to catch the live video from Laura Loomer on Twitter? She went to his house and encountered security.

The owner of a private security firm in fact. He wouldn't give her any info but he was armed and apparently, the owner of that firm was a former decorated LVMPD officer. The security guard that was there had a Federal Prison badge on his facebook page. That info was all being posted in response to her video as she was at the house real-time but is now in her Twitter stream. Someone also reported in that stream that Hannity was interviewing him (Campos) tomorrow night.
edit on 11-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I did hear his house was being guarded, but I didn't know how someone found out. I will have to find that to watch. Thanks 😁
edit on 11-10-2017 by ryeguy1980 because: Autocorrect lol

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ryeguy1980

No problem! But you know what - you asking that question and the subsequent answer made me think...

If he worked for C2C Security and C2C Events provided the bartenders for the concert (hence - seeming like all workers FOR the concert itself) why was Campos investigating in the hotel? I suppose that C2C could likely provide security for the hotel too but why wouldn't they just use their own in-house???
edit on 11-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: added info

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: Krakatoa
Good point! They had obviously seen the wires running from the cart and must have thought of booby trap. They had also peeked in through the door (something I had missed until I listened to the playback of the livestream from PD) and seen one down. The livestream dispatcher reports that just prior to the breach. So they knew one subject was down but didn't know if there may have been others waiting for police. Since it was an ad hoc SWAT, so to speak, they probably didn't have those nifty scanners that show movement or body heat within the room.

Yes. And imagine, nobody knew at all why or who at that point. For all they knew, it was an ISIS cell waiting with bomb vests on to detonate upon entry to that room. Those are the things that must be taken into account with all this, and with some of the delays.

The police, those public servants that have been derided and targeted with hate by many the past few years. Yet, when the flop hits the fan, who gets called in to storm the place? Where are those that shout the loudest?

edit on 10/12/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I had posted a video, where an ex cia intelligence agent, says that there was a false flag exercise running . He didn't think that they were involved with the shooting, but maybe that's where they crossed lines. Maybe Campos was checking out what was going on up there, without knowing about there being an actual shooter?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Oh I’m sure there’s no real significance, it was jut so coincidental to me for some reason. Honestly, I think they could be around for a while. They’ve got some decent players, and should manage to keep a decent fan base as well, most likely. They’ve been given a lot more hype based on recent events though, from what I’ve seen. Hell, I even found myself rooting for them to do well in their first year, and stick around for some time.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273
Thanks for grabbing that photo! That makes it clear and I've never learned how to do those tricks of grabbing screen shots and posting them.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
Indeed. I have a tremendous respect for the good guys. I tend to think that even the administration/spokespersons don't actually intend to lie but they do say things in really creative ways sometimes. As was pointed out to me by a friend who used to be a police chief, these local guys have to be accountable to local people while the feds just come in and act like jerks and then leave. I realize that in this case the feds have local agents but they answer to DC, not the people of Vegas.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Easy to miss posts in this thread if you're not constantly in front of the computer....Glad it helped.

As to the livestream, a dear friend used to do that for music acts. He explained that the cameras could have been sending encrypted data that needed a code. He reminded me that when we sponsored a livestream here on the farm he had to give me the codes to watch it indoors while it was going on outdoors. It was interesting because there was a few seconds of delay while it went from the yard to cyberspace and back to the laptop in the kitchen. (I was spending time in the kitchen doing the final prep for the after-party!) It's probably old hat now but at the time I thought it was pretty cool that a friend in Africa could watch what was going on in my back yard.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
a reply to: spy66

Not a bad theory at all. But why wouldn't they tell us that?

Maybe this will be to some help.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Come on people... That diagram is not even correct... It's not even from the same hotel... That is from The Four Seasons Hotel!
www.lasvegas.net...

This is the correct one.

Here is another.

Please do read through my posts on this topic so we can get on the same page.
My Posts In This Topic
edit on 12-10-2017 by 0x6372756d6273 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: dreamingawake

It has been stated by the FBI that he was prescribed 60 valium 18months ago and they found the bottle still with 15 tablets in it, so he wasn't exactly a valium addict and clearly didn't take them regularly. Had the authorities seriously believed that they could have got away with saying it was all down to valium abuse, I think they would have used that excuse by now

I used to Take 60 Valium (the 10mg "blues". The strong ones) in 7-10 days. Did this for ever al years, they never caused any "agression" in me whatsoever. Basically compare popping a couple valium to smoking a joint. Idlf Paddock took 45 Valium over 18 months these had absolutely no effect on him and this massacre. The fake news is just hyping this whole Valium agenda to attract more views.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Possibly.

On the other hand, drugs, legal or otherwise, have different effects on different people.

Since his father was a psychopath, it is perfectly possible that Mr Paddock himself also had that trait. If so, it is possible also that his neurophysiology was atypical, and the drug acted on him in a different, and less predictable fashion than it might have, in someone who had a more typical structure to their mind meat.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Deadscreameyes

I watched that witness and she seemed very certain of what she was saying, right down to a detail about the woman playing with someone's hair and telling them they were going to die. The witness did not appear to be making it up, but, like you said, nobody else has come forward. Maybe everybody in the area that could have heard the woman say that, got killed.

Sounds like the lady's Guardian Angel was warning her. That happens sometimes.

This is very true

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deadscreameyes
I’ve had a weird nagging thought for a bit. Not saying this seems legit or anything but.. to those who also watch hockey, we know this is the Vegas Golden Knights first year in the NHL. Their first game of the season was shortly after the shooting. I have to say... Vegas has now cemented a really good fan base based on the comraderie from this shooting.

A lot of celebrities going to the games, shooting victims dropping the puck, vegasstrong hash tag all over the rink. A lot of people from other parts of the country are even jumping into the fan base in respect. Just weird timing to me.

I’m far from the person who sees conspiracies in everything, I barely believe any of the theories out there about anything (but I love the process of piecing together evidence and information, and hearing everyone’s thoughts, it’s fascinting).. but I dunno, I’ve just had a weird feeling about it being so coincidential. As a huge fan of the NHL, this expansion was a really big thing too... and huge for Vegas.

OMG
don't even start with sumthing like this

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join